Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Need some help! i just wanted to try it..  (Read 1367 times)

king8mcdo

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
Need some help! i just wanted to try it..
« on: November 22, 2009, 07:37:52 am »
javascript:void(0);                                                                       javascript:void(0);

guyz can you help me out,

if anyone knows how to get or have an access on cabal online Ph damage hacks, i just wanted to try it..>.<

gladly appreciate your help..

for all disclaimers > its just for Fun not for farming purposes or wat so ever..

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Need some help! i just wanted to try it..
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 07:44:10 am »
javascript:void(0);                                                                       javascript:void(0);

if anyone knows how to get or have an access on cabal online Ph damage hacks, i just wanted to try it..>.<

for all disclaimers > its just for Fun not for farming purposes or wat so ever..

READ THE RULES:

absolutely nod discussion of HACKS/HACKING of any kind, why play the game if your just gona cheat

spy0730

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 08:25:26 am »

i dont see any difference between having fun and "not for farming purposes" they are still craking the game and is cheating.. if you are playing online games... and if you are enjoying it right now.. dont cheat.. your interest will be lost.. the game will never be the same again...

I HATE MMORPG CHEATERS/CRACKERS.. you become superior while other loses their interest.. and the game is not as fun anymore.. sayang ang dami p nmn magandang game na nacira dahil sa cracks.. 

king8mcdo

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 05:38:46 am »
 finger4u

SORRY ^ ^

wahahahahhahahahahhahahha>.<