Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Larry Leviste: Loren desecrates her Dead Mother's Corpse!  (Read 8932 times)

laces522

• KEEP IT NAUGHTY NOT TRASHY BUT NASTY!
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Be wary cause i am a feline..sly,foxy and cunning!
Larry Leviste: Loren desecrates her Dead Mother's Corpse!
« on: November 19, 2009, 12:18:26 am »
n July l994, my self exiled stay in Hollywood, California ended. After 9 years of living La Vida Loca, my mom persuaded me to come home. After all, that was a decade of fast lane freedom with no vacations to Manila. So I gave up my job as wardrobe stylist in the American Film Institue, a contributer to Elle Magazine Los Angeles Division and looked forward to my return the Motherland.

After the initial 2 months of extreme culture shock, brownouts and the lackadaisical sosyalans, I decided to seek spiritual rescue. So at dinner one extra humid July, my Dad said perhaps I should join a spiritual group because it was the fad du jour. He belonged to The Lord's Flock, my Kuya Ikoy was with Couples for Christ and Mom suggested maybe a trip to visit Gang Gomez in Bukidnon would spark my spiritual journey within myself.

At a party, an old friend and fellow fashion designer Bobby Novenario told me about Contemplative Outreach Philippines. The plan was to spend a weekend retreat in Tagaytay. It sounded grounded, no hysterical singing or preaching. In fact, it was a retreat of SILENCIO. Like true CONTEMPLATIVES, we were to avoid talking so our minds, hearts and souls would look inward.

It was serene and sublime. The two rigourous practices that I continue to do till today was Lecio Divina, where you read a verse, story even a word from the Bible and beconscious of it for the day. The other exercise was Contemplative Silence wherein you learn to be still, meditative and shutting off internal dialouge for ten to fifteen minutes. That weekend in cloud covered Tagaytay was HEAVENLY. I learned through the years to have a direct line to GOD. The best part was the lectures where members shared thier lives turning point and happiness to be in Comtemplative Outreach Philippines.

Bobby who was my sponsor finally broke the silence in his car as we were chauffered back to Manila.

" How are you related to Loren Legarda Leviste, " asked Bobby.

" I don't know her personally but my uncle said Loren and my Tito Tony Leviste got married as Muslims ATA. She was made honoray Princess and so she could have my uncle who loved her so much.I believe they are both still married to their respective spouses, Loren to Jongie Aranda and Tony to Celia Sarangaya but they have separated long ago, " I uneasily replied.

I am the type who doesn't gossip and feels uncomfortable talking about family matters.

" I was very close to Loren's mother Bessie Legarda who just passed away. I have to share something about LOREN at the cremation of her mother where it was just her, myself and her maid. Well, as they wer readying her mother's corpse for cremating, Loren told the maid to take off the beaded gown of her dead mother, " said Bobby.

" And what did you say, " I asked.

" I told her NOT TO as the gown was already slashed in the back.Sayang daw yung gown as she had paid P60 thousand pesod for it. So she told her maid to remove the gown fromthe body in the coffin. I was horrified, the MOTHER was naked as she was being burned to ashes. I shall never forget that day as long as I live, " said Bobby

I have never looked at Loren the same way. In time I met her, finding her exasperating, pushy and MAYABANG.

I thought to myself that's how she became a senator. The woman is evil and manipulative. She separated from my Tito Tony soon enough. She became popular and opinionated BUT I will never forget that ride home to Manila from Tagaytay.

Before long, she was fucking Ed Angara. Today, she is preparing for her fourth candidacy with her fifth party affiliation. She wants to be Vice President.

I pray GOD will not let this happen.

panadera99

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • You know Zoe...
Re: Larry Leviste: Loren desecrates her Dead Mother's Corpse!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 12:34:02 am »
If this is true grabe naman si Loren. Sinta pa naman sya ng bayan heheheh. Ano source nito mom lace?

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 12:36:52 am »
Panahon na ng halukayan ng putik na ibabato.  :D
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral

laces522

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 12:38:52 am »
sa FB ni larry leviste ...yung designer..kasi isa sa fren ko yung client nya kaya narecvd ko to...si larry leviste is nephew ng ex hubby ni loren

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 12:39:48 am »
i dont think its true..i mean the story...  ::)

magaling lang mag-inglis at magtahi-tahi ng istorya...???

laces522

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 12:43:52 am »
it is an experience of a nephew-in-law ni loren and he posted it on his own fb kaya di naman sya siguro gagawa ng story na di totoo...mademanda pa sya noh... ???

kinjikitatani

• lover boy
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
    • kinji's hideout
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 12:47:45 am »
i find it hard to believe na during the cremation of loren's mom, it was just loren, her maid and larry. anyway, i've never been to a cremation before, pero kung more or less similar ang cremation and burial, di ba dapat maraming tao?
I don't judge other people.  I just laugh at their mistakes.

laces522

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 12:52:30 am »
si bobby novenario yung kasama sa cremation not larry....usually close relatives lang ang pwede sa cremation... iba yung burial...

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 12:57:23 am »
it's her dead mother, they wouldnt disrespect her...and why they paid 65K for that dress knowing na isasama sa libing, i guess its not really 65K, and 65K is not an issue to them, they are rich anyway....tapos may mga muslin rights pa and princess... ???

brochador

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 01:04:48 am »
I never vote for this woman eversince.. I don't know but i sense something's evil inside her. Siya ang biggest political turncoat na babaeng politiko. remember nung impeachment trial ni erap, nung hindi binuksan yung 2nd envelope? paiyak-iyak pa siya k pimentel, pero nung 2004 nasa kabilang bakod na naman siya nung inaya siya ni FPJ na mag vice sa kanya at panay na ang bira sa dating bakuran niya. And then yung ngayon nga na ibinabato sa kanya, isa siya sa mga persecutor ni villar sa c-5 scam at binira nya ng binira si villar, tapos ngayon vice siya ni villar.. putek!! kapal ng mukha mo loren! Kakahiya ka!

laces522

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 01:07:32 am »
I never vote for this woman eversince.. I don't know but i sense something's evil inside her. Siya ang biggest political turncoat na babaeng politiko. remember nung impeachment trial ni erap, nung hindi binuksan yung 2nd envelope? paiyak-iyak pa siya k pimentel, pero nung 2004 nasa kabilang bakod na naman siya nung inaya siya ni FPJ na mag vice sa kanya at panay na ang bira sa dating bakuran niya. And then yung ngayon nga na ibinabato sa kanya, isa siya sa mga persecutor ni villar sa c-5 scam at binira nya ng binira si villar, tapos ngayon vice siya ni villar.. putek!! kapal ng mukha mo loren! Kakahiya ka!
korek..kaya nga sabi ni jamby..political prostitution daw ginagawa ni loren...

she is a solid example of political turncoatism

alamat

• -=espiya ninja=-
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • just have a little faith...
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 10:29:59 am »
Loren is fucking Ed Angara?

Sorry Mam, pero i dont think this is true...
Hello Motherfucker

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 11:11:03 am »
Is this Larry Leviste one of the guys dun sa stage play na Boys In The Band during the 70s?

Anyway, long time ago, a classmate way back in Diliman made kwento about Loren telling friends na kaya pala daw nya hiniwalayan ang dating asawa eh dahil maliit daw kasi ang ari nito.  Ang alam ko eh wala pa divorce sa Pinas so I duno the document which they used as a basis for her marriage to Mr. L. E. Viste.  I was once in an area adjacent to Caylabne and I asked a guy there who owns the island just across and he said that it belongs to Ms. Loren.  Ang alam ko eh wala naman big business ang Ms. Loren so I can't understand how her salary can buy an island.

After getting support from NPC baiting those guys to give her financial support for a VP run, she leaves them just like Mr. Chiz leaves them after getting support from Mr. Danding.  Di ba sa kultura ng Pinoy ang tawag dun eh ingrato?  I am sure na kukuha din yan ng support from Mr. Manny at iiwanan din nya ito after getting what she wants.  There is also such a thing as "honor among thieves" pero ito, exact personification of a political butterfly - palipat lipat ng partido kung saan sya magkakaron ng benefits.  Di ba nyo naalala yun sangkot yan dun sa bentahan ng cellphones?

What has she been doing for reforestation in the last three years na walang election and suddenly, bigla sasabihin ngayon na advocacy daw nya ito ngayon na may election na naman?

Di ba ang essence ng democracy ay majority rules.  Nun matalo sa bilangan sila sa impeachment ay nagiiyak ito dun mismo sa hall.  I am sure na pag meron na naman malaki problemang kaharap ito ay magiiiyak na naman ito.  Teka, meron ba itong na sponsor or naipasa na bill sa senado?  Parang sakay na lang yata ito ng sakay sa mga issues.  In the first place, wala naman kasi itong kaalaman sa batas kaya hindi rin naman marunong mag craft ng legislation.  Nagsimula itong reporter so naturally, mag report lang ng tsismis at magpagimik lang ang alam.

I duno that girl personally but I hope, mag isip naman mga ka espiya na ikampanyang wag itong iboto.  At ikaw naman Ms. Loren, sana naman ay tanggapin mo ang katotohanan na wala ka naman talagang kakayahan in an executive position so please, spare us. Ni wala ka naman napatakbong negosyo malaki or hinawakan na kumpanyang malaki or a small town that you governed that could have shown us your executive ability. Hindi naman magbibigay ng trabaho ang kadaldalan mo lang.

blank_blank

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 12:01:03 pm »
grabe sa balimbing si loren. nuff said

bcd52

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 02:44:57 pm »
...few people knew who Loren Legarda is,she's now with someone unknown to public but well-known in and around the political arena specially to the higher-ups like the president. Ms. Legarda,your the board of trustee of MINERs Philippines please return us the money intended for our seniors and for the nation's livelihood program;and not for your political ambition.

laces522

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 08:36:15 pm »
Loren is fucking Ed Angara?

Sorry Mam, pero i dont think this is true...
kala ko din nung una di to totoo..pero nangiti ako when i heard on the radio last night na susuportahan daw ni angara candidacy ni Loren no matter what...aba.... :P :P :P

sOn gOku?

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 09:43:43 pm »
true or not, still i really don't like loren from the start palang.. yes, she got "good" intentions if she win for vp pero, yung mga pinapakita nya sa public everytime she's running for a national position, napakapangit, as in.. PLASTIC! she'll always want to be in her favor, "personally". so, why should we vote someone a whore like her?

honcho

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 12:07:58 am »
I'm from Cebu. Back in 1991, I worked for a stock brokerage fim in Makati. I earned the reward as one of their top sales people for the month. I was sent to Manila for free plus the perks. One night, I went to see the Movie Ghost at Quad. I didn't know Loren was one of the audience.

The movie had couple of interruptions. Don't know it must be the reel. I saw this petite lady blowing her top and cursing and asking everybody,  " are you just gonna sit there and do nothin against the movie house?" I heard somone said mildly, " hayaan mo yan babalik rin yun." But she was like an erupting volcano. She was unstoppable. Her fury didn't go away. She was raging tigress. She went straight to whoever was in charge  or to the people runningthe show in one of those Quad theaters. Finally, we were advised by the one in charge that we will just get a refund.  When i went out, lo and behold I saw the wrath of Loren being unleased with no sign of slowing down. I knew then that behind that pretty face in the news was a monster of a woman.

laces522

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2009, 12:28:01 am »
me rumors circulating nga daw na she is like Miriam Santiago..me sayad din... ::secret

sOn gOku?

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2009, 11:19:15 pm »
what's her problem ba talaga? i guess for not having sex?

boogieman

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2009, 03:42:31 am »
I had 3 her college classmates as professors and the name of Loren Legarda always leaves a bad taste to them. Even during college days Legarda already gained notoriety in Up College of Mass Communications,well just ask the old timers there.

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2009, 04:50:51 am »
Thanks lady laces, this may not be a vetted report but anyone who has the ability to discern character can see how fake she is. Hehehehe....hindi lang naman boys ang marunong maglaro :applause well, her face and body have gotten her as far as the senate...hehehehe....I dont mean to offend the ladies for sounding chauvenistic.

Anyway, I havent voted for Loren ever. She's just too perfect to be true. Wika nga, hindi lahat ng kumikinang ginto. finger4u

edpoli

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2009, 10:50:44 am »
how much will it take so that a former detractor will become an ally? maybe P300M?

c0rn3lius

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2009, 11:29:20 am »
lumabas na ba sa mga "mainstream" news programs natin??

at ano naman kaya ang magiging reaction nya tungkol dito...bukod sa pagdedeny?

ikir

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Condemn me, HISTORY WILL ABSOLVE ME!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2009, 07:34:26 pm »
I've heard a lot about Loren Legarda being PUSHY,MANIPULATIVE at may hangin o yabang even illicit affair with ed angara kaya nga she will never enjoy my vote, but in fairness matalino si loren talaga.......
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER