Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Aquino Cries Foul Over Raising of Autism Issue  (Read 5740 times)

laces522

• KEEP IT NAUGHTY NOT TRASHY BUT NASTY!
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Be wary cause i am a feline..sly,foxy and cunning!
Aquino Cries Foul Over Raising of Autism Issue
« on: November 13, 2009, 10:00:50 pm »
PRESIDENTIAL aspirant Senator Benigno Aquino III complained yesterday that critics and political rivals were spreading malicious and baseless claims that he was suffering from autism.

Aquino nearly blew his top when Standard Today asked him to react on talk in political circles that he was the unnamed presidential aspirant with autism that former Senator Ernesto Maceda had written about in his “Mr. Exposé” column in the Daily Tribune Tuesday.

“Autism is the talk of the town because of indications that a major national candidate is autistic,” Maceda wrote in his column.

“Do I have to answer something like that?” Aquino shot back yesterday.

“To be honest, I have a degree from a very prestigious university in this country.”

Aquino, an economics graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University, said: “I am responding to something I don’t know I can be alluded to in any manner, shape, form whatsoever. And if these are the questions that you and your paper will propound to me, I would rather not talk to any of you anymore. Thank you.”

He then returned to his seat.

His uncle, former Senator Agapito Aquino, laughed off Maceda’s claim.

“It’s not true. There is nothing wrong with Noynoy,” Agapito said.

“He is just quiet. And because he was quiet and chose to be out-shadowed by everyone around him, his father Ninoy, his mother Cory and sister Kris, he chose to stay in the background. So his being quiet made his generation and childhood friends tease him that he has his own world.”

Autism is a disorder of neural development that is characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior. These signs all begin before a child is three years old.

Noynoy Aquino, the uncle said, took after the intelligent father and mother.

“How do we tease someone who is intelligent? We call him a nerd, right? And someone who is quiet? Autistic.”

Butz Aquino said he was even quieter than his nephew when his brother and Aquino’s father, the slain former Senator Benigno Aquino Jr., was still alive.

“Everybody would keep quiet when Ninoy started to speak,’’ Butz Aquino recalled, holding back his laughter.

“He monopolized the conversation. Everyone got mesmerized by his stories. When he talked about the Maggie dela Riva rape story, he would recount it like he was the fifth rapist, like he was there.”

Just like Ninoy, Noynoy was forced to mature early, he said.

“Ninoy was only 15 when our father died; I was only eight. Noynoy, an only son, was only in his 20s when his father was assassinated. The father and son were thrust into the role of head of the family at such a young age,” Butz Aquino said.

He said Ninoy even let house guests and political allies into their master’s bedroom.

“Cory would even complain that the guests were using their hand towels ” he said.

“All those times, the only son was just observing. But it also showed Noynoy’s strong character and self-confidence,’’ Butz Aquino said.

“He did not have to flaunt his intelligence or be loud to get noticed.”

Asked why Maceda, who was part of the 1978 Laban senatorial slate of the then detained Benigno Aquino Jr., and who later joined the Aquinos in their US exile, would cast aspersion on the son, Butz Aquino answered in Pilipino: “Kulang sa pansin.’’

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
Re: Aquino Cries Foul Over Raising of Autism Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 10:13:02 pm »

Grabe naman si Maceda it doesn't mean when a guy looks
''abnoy'' he is already one, he just look like one.  ;D

::inposition

anyway thanks Maam Laces l hope you could post the link l will forward it to some of my friends who are
abnoy them selves.

:applause :applause :applause

inuman mode

toast::

"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

mangkepwing

• Study as If U live Forever, Lived as if u will die tomorrow
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Ur Friendly MangTEmi At Ur Service
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 10:13:50 pm »
ahahaa , baka kasi akala nila dun nagmana si josh  ::lmao ::lmao
doN't Race In thE stReetS, BettEr yEt Race iN thE stripS!

edjaydaya

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 10:15:16 pm »
there is nothing unusual about it.............si Manong Ernie is known to be a teaser, pikon talo ang laban kay Maceda kaya tama yung respond ni Butch Aquino na kulang sa pansin si Maceda but seriously about the attitude of these politicians, lagi na lang ganyan pag malapit na ang eleksyon, binabato nila ng basura, tutoo man o hindi, at madalas ay hindi tutoo, ang nangungunang kandidato sa ano mang posisyon, hay naku, traditional politics just can't die...

jhaerwie

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 10:33:23 pm »
ahahaa , baka kasi akala nila dun nagmana si josh  ::lmao ::lmao

medyo below the belt na yata to kapatid......wag mo namang pagtawanan ang kalagayan ni Josh.
To Die is To Rest But Durog is The Best

Lebron James

• The Chosen One
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • I'm out on a missions.
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 10:35:14 pm »
It rans in the family, look at Josh  ::lmao

I'm out on a missions.

matador12345

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • superman no.24
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 10:56:16 pm »
ahaha uu nga parang mongoloid yung josh..ewan ko lang si baby james ::lmao
It's not bragging when you can back it up,Im the best of the best I can beat anyone under any circumstances..

xandergwapo

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 12:19:38 am »
@LEBRON JAMES & MATADOR12345

WhAts funny about Josh's Condition?? Yes he's a special child, kelangan ba pagtawanan yun?? tsk tsk! kitid mag isip... be careful with what your saying, sana di bumalik sa mga magiging anak nyo!

laces522

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 06:45:26 am »
me mga autistic naman na nageexcel sa ibang fields like music,academics or even sports... ;)

aktibista

• REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 08:36:12 am »
@LEBRON JAMES & MATADOR12345

WhAts funny about Josh's Condition?? Yes he's a special child, kelangan ba pagtawanan yun?? tsk tsk! kitid mag isip... be careful with what your saying, sana di bumalik sa mga magiging anak nyo!

ouch! na tumbok mo tol

deeper one zero

• "In-depth binary focus"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • deeper ♥'s demi forever
    • "i" surf
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 08:58:47 am »
mas marami pa ngang may kaso ng autism dito sa espiya ehh. si p_ _ _  _ i _ _ _ _ , si _ _ _ _ _ c_ _ at marami pang iba.  :P
"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE REAL."

silky_smooth_20

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 09:05:11 am »
Minsan nga okay pa ung mga hindi normal,alam mong wala silang kapasidad na magisip ng ganun kaayos. Hindi kagaya ng mga normal, normal nga, daig pa naman mga abnormal kung magisip kagaya nitong mga nagtatawa kay josh, daig pa kayo ni josh mga kumag, get a life..
..sometimes doin' the right thing, ain't doin' the right thing..

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2009, 10:25:46 am »
Tama si Noynoy. Ito ang balitang hindi dapat pinapansin.

jake_herras

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • ESPIYA IS THE NAME SPY IS THE GAME
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2009, 10:27:34 am »
medyo below the belt na yata to kapatid......wag mo namang pagtawanan ang kalagayan ni Josh.

+1

below the belt na saka out of topic na.

LOVE YOU MS. HAPPY NG LIFE KO

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5954/100720091544.jpg

for pc problems chat or email me - jake_25_herras@yc

ACCOUNT UNDER REVIEW FOR POSTING PICTURES OF A FELLOW MEMBER

dantot

• ang pakilamerong espiya
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • a welcome ally and a deadly foe
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 11:01:24 am »
It rans in the family, look at Josh  ::lmao

anong pamilya kaya meron ka at masyado mong mahal?pano kaya kung mapost ko dito pamilya mo?pagtawanan kaya namen

My post does'nt help? Well,Tengna mow!

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 11:31:29 am »
I would presume that everybody here ay matured na at may sariling pag iisip. Wag na natin idamay sa usapan ang tungkol sa physical impairment ng ibang tao - private at personal na yun.  Pag usapan na lang natin ang mga issue.

Si Manong Ernie?  Mga senyores, it may just have been floated to elicit a reaction from Mr. Noynoy.  He was testing kung ano ang magiging reaction ni Mr. Noynoy pag binato na sya ng mga personal na batikos. If maging Pangulo nga naman si Mr. Noynoy at tirahin ng mga kritiko ng mga personal na batikos, ngayon pa lang ay dapat na malaman na natin how he handles such situations.  Magiging pikon din kaya sya and in the process ay maging vindictive?  Di ba nga tinitira rin ng personal na batikos si Ms. Glorya? Di ba nga tinira din ni Senator Benigno ng mga personal na batikos si Mr. Ferdinand upang bansagan siya ni Mr. Andy ng pagiging congenital liar?  Mr. Noynoy got his first real lesson in Philippine politics.  Mr. Butz taught him how to handle it - with grace.

frigate

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 11:51:24 am »
Yan ang mga politician natin naturingang mga de kalibreng mga mambabatas kuno pero look at the things that they throw at each other?  Ganyan ba ang mga kagalang galang na mga leader ng bansa o ano mang sektor ng lipunan?  Stick to the issue yung kakayanan ng tao na maglingkod sa issue hindi yung mga pisikal na kapansanan ang pinagtutungan ng pansin.  And to top it all totoo ba?  Tsk tsk tsk kaya hindi umunlad ang bansa ultimo mga may katungkulan ganyan kababa mag isip.  Gaya tayo ng gaya sa tate pero sa tate ba may mga ganyang politicking?  It's a big no no pag pinag usapan yang mga ganyang bagay it's definitely racism.  Normal yung panlalait na galing sa ordinaryong tao mga nag ra-rally or ano pa man pero ang manggaling sa isang dating senador at may katungkulan napaka baba naman kabastusan ika nga.

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 02:22:05 pm »

kapag namumunga ang kahoy...masarap batuhin...inggit lang si manong ernie dahil naiiwan na sa survey si Erap.

basta ako noynoy pa rin ::pampam

t2ric

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 05:34:27 pm »
yan ang hirap talaga sa mga politikong gustong manalo ang minamanok nila. hahanapan talaga ng baho ang isang kandidato. tignan nyo na lang ang kampo ni villar, me pa-expose pa sila. mabuti sana kung ginawa nila iyon noon pa bago ang papalapit na eleksyon.
desperate moves from desperate persons. kaya kung ako sa inyo, pag-iisipan kong mabuti kung magiging maayos na presidente si villar kung ganyang ang mga alipores niya eh ang nagpapahamak sa kanya!
at ka-espiya, huwag nating lait-laitin o kahit pagtawan ang autism ng isang tao. pasalamat na lang tayo at ginawa ng panginoon na maayos ang karamihan sa atin.

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 02:43:12 am »
forgive me for saying this but, noynoy really looks wrong to me, physically i mean... if he were in the US, he could be mistaken for a pedophile or a serial killer... and i'm serious about this.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

laces522

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 02:57:23 am »
di nya namana kagwapuhan ni ninoy....mas me kamukha pa nga si ninoy sa pamangkin nya eh...

lestat_lui

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 02:27:38 am »
di nya namana kagwapuhan ni ninoy....mas me kamukha pa nga si ninoy sa pamangkin nya eh...

this is funny..but true..anyway, Noynoy I believe is not autistic..Im just greatly baffled..and I just don't get why and how he was able to nail pretty girlfriends..true, he's rich, pero yung mga nagiging karelasyon nia, I dont think they're after the money nor the name..what's with those women?!..hehehe..anyway, Noynoy is Autistic, he doesn't have to defend himself..its just he's looks maybe.

Turon

• The witness & the arbitrator of the scion.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • My doctor told me not to dance again.
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2009, 02:44:16 am »
this is funny..but true..anyway, Noynoy I believe is not autistic..Im just greatly baffled..and I just don't get why and how he was able to nail pretty girlfriends..true, he's rich, pero yung mga nagiging karelasyon nia, I dont think they're after the money nor the name..what's with those women?!..hehehe..anyway, Noynoy is Autistic, he doesn't have to defend himself..its just he's looks maybe.

Maybe its the heart. Noynoy should condition himself for more bashing and dissing that is about to come as the election is getting near. Politics isn't for people who are weak at heart

jake_herras

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • ESPIYA IS THE NAME SPY IS THE GAME
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 02:52:21 am »
magiging congressman ba yan & senador kung autistic lol  ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao ::drool ::drool ::drool

LOVE YOU MS. HAPPY NG LIFE KO

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5954/100720091544.jpg

for pc problems chat or email me - jake_25_herras@yc

ACCOUNT UNDER REVIEW FOR POSTING PICTURES OF A FELLOW MEMBER

lestat_lui

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 12:01:57 am »
Maybe its the heart. Noynoy should condition himself for more bashing and dissing that is about to come as the election is getting near. Politics isn't for people who are weak at heart

Good hearted nga cguro..women go for good hearted fellas.. ::lmao