Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Gibo for 2010  (Read 22414 times)

franxter

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Gibo for 2010
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2009, 06:26:03 pm »
I don't quite understand why you're saying that people who ask for their help make them corrupt. And yes, their salaries aren't enough, that's their money anyway and they should keep it. But these guys have pork barells precisely for helping people who ask for support, which we all know is worth millions. Yan yung kinukurakot nila, yung pera na dapat sa taong bayan.

pork barrels... didn't you know that the pork barrels you were talking about doesn't go to the hands of this congressmen... it's already allocated even before it's released! that's why it is called countrywide development fund. it is because each recipient of this funds has to have a project for this funds to be released. maybe they get some percentage out of it but that's precisely the point why i did say it is because of the people who keep on asking for financial help from the politicians... i.e  during summer, how many basketball league happens in one place? how many teams approches this politicians during this time?

alphaflight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2009, 12:15:38 am »
ay naku gusto ko nang pagbabago sa bayan, anong klaseng pagbabago kung tuta ka nang administration? noynoy for president ako

antonio_who

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2009, 12:28:09 am »
ako gusto ko talaga ng change  kaya gordon - bayani ako.. disiplina ang kailagan ng pilipino.. dapat gawa din ng batas na pag nde tax payer d pwede bumoto para manalo yung yung mga kandidato ng talagng karapat dapat.. para hindi basta basta nabibili ang boto sa halagang P100 lang.

franxter

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2009, 12:43:43 am »
ay naku gusto ko nang pagbabago sa bayan, anong klaseng pagbabago kung tuta ka nang administration? noynoy for president ako

all of them has a debt of gratitude to those who pushes and those who provided funds for their candidacy... we can't be sure if anyone of them will not look back and return the favor to those who help them, and that would be the downfall for anyone of them... the lesser your capability to lead and decide the larger the chance for others to abuse you... Erap has been a proven example of it... and among the candidates next among those vulnerable to this kind of abuses is Noynoy...

paulo

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2009, 01:45:13 pm »
all of them has a debt of gratitude to those who pushes and those who provided funds for their candidacy... we can't be sure if anyone of them will not look back and return the favor to those who help them, and that would be the downfall for anyone of them... the lesser your capability to lead and decide the larger the chance for others to abuse you... Erap has been a proven example of it... and among the candidates next among those vulnerable to this kind of abuses is Noynoy...

But Gibo can be viewed more dangerous than any of them, because the one he owes gratitude to is a very evil person.

About asking for support, are you saying people should stop asking for help from politicians? What are they there for then?

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2009, 12:22:49 am »

Im with you bro. Im for Noynoy too.

franxter

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2009, 03:59:19 am »
But Gibo can be viewed more dangerous than any of them, because the one he owes gratitude to is a very evil person.

About asking for support, are you saying people should stop asking for help from politicians? What are they there for then?

who says she is very evil? those from opposition? don't you ever think that what this so called opposition did was to expose something out of nothing? they are always making this and that expose but never managed to present proof of their accusations.  if i will compare the opposition today composed of lacson, cayetano, madrigal et al... they fail in comparison to the likes of joker arroyo, mike defensor, miguel zubiri during the erap impeachment! why? because they do their homeworks first before opening their mouth... unlike cayetano and the others who says they have a very reliable source and proofs but always ends up kaput! regarding asking for help, i guess politicians or political leaders should stop giving dole-outs or financial supports. ask yourself? do you vote for them hoping that someday you can ask for some financial support from them? if your answer is yes, then it's just like selling your vote!

paulo

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2009, 06:56:54 pm »
who says she is very evil? those from opposition? don't you ever think that what this so called opposition did was to expose something out of nothing? they are always making this and that expose but never managed to present proof of their accusations.  if i will compare the opposition today composed of lacson, cayetano, madrigal et al... they fail in comparison to the likes of joker arroyo, mike defensor, miguel zubiri during the erap impeachment! why? because they do their homeworks first before opening their mouth... unlike cayetano and the others who says they have a very reliable source and proofs but always ends up kaput! regarding asking for help, i guess politicians or political leaders should stop giving dole-outs or financial supports. ask yourself? do you vote for them hoping that someday you can ask for some financial support from them? if your answer is yes, then it's just like selling your vote!

No, I said so. Are you pro-GMA? If so, then I can never make you see my point of view. I believe that she is smart and arrogant, lying in people's faces and sneaking her way out of things. Doesn't it bother you that she has a lot of scandals? You think people just make those things up? You can't go pointing fingers that high up if you don't have anything to support your claim.

I'm strongly against dole-outs, that's why I don't even give beggars money. But support should be given where it's due, like medical missions, building houses, etc. Let me rephrase my previous question: if politicians should stop helping people, what are they there for then?

Are you flaming me? That last statement is completely unnecessary in making your point, but I'll answer you. I never voted before because I believe I'm just sifting through garbage, choosing between dung and crap. People who are smart enough and could actually do something are also smart enough to stay out of politics. But I'm gonna vote this year because what the hey, at least I can choose the lesser evil. Help offset the control some people have over politics.

franxter

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2009, 12:52:46 am »
Are you flaming me? That last statement is completely unnecessary in making your point, but I'll answer you. I never voted before because I believe I'm just sifting through garbage, choosing between dung and crap. People who are smart enough and could actually do something are also smart enough to stay out of politics. But I'm gonna vote this year because what the hey, at least I can choose the lesser evil. Help offset the control some people have over politics.

i have never flamed anybody here... i respect every opinion and so i am expecting the same from my fellow espiya. whether or not i am a pro-GMA or anti-GMA.  my point is very clear, if the opposition has an evidence against GMA then gather it and present in proper court... not in the media not on the streets by shouting invectives and maligning the reputation of our country's leader... how can you expect foreigners to respect a filipino when we ourselves can't even respect our very own... and regarding your answer that it is you who says GMA is very evil... my answer jesus said "whomever amongst you who has never sinned can cast the very first stone..."

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2009, 04:10:07 am »
@franxter
kung wala kang evidence pero totoo naman sasabihin sayo libel yan or paninirang puri

kung may evidence kang na submit madali naman kontrahin yan "Invasion of privacy" sa huli yung nagdedemanda ang nadedemanda

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2009, 05:17:55 am »
i like his style and vision ... he will get my vote

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

johnholmes

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2009, 05:23:00 am »
hope gibo wins in 2010

perverted26

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Axe Dark Temptation's Biggest Stock Holder
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2009, 05:51:44 am »
Ang galing at talino, ginagamit...
Hindi TITLE lang...
Ano nga ba ginawa netong Gibo na ito?

As defense secretary?

W.A.L.A...
wala pa ngang katarungan ang nangyari sa maguindanao massacre eh...

dati pick ko itong si Gibo.
ngayon dun na ako tumitingin sa mga may ACTUAL NA NAGAWA na...

Gordon!!

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2009, 07:32:05 am »
kahit nangungulelat tong si gibo may chance padin manalo to kasi kasama to sa master plan ng malacanang, gibo as president mas madaling maging prime minister si gloria, sa ngayon more than 150 congressman ang balitang ibabankkroll ngayon elecsyon ng malacanang kapalit ng pagsuporta ng chacha ni gloria pag naging congresswoman sya at tuloy tuloy sa prime minister, tong c gibo dummy lang ni gloria

Zornhau

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Forever Alone
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2009, 07:41:35 am »
Ang galing at talino, ginagamit...
Hindi TITLE lang...
Ano nga ba ginawa netong Gibo na ito?

As defense secretary?

W.A.L.A...
wala pa ngang katarungan ang nangyari sa maguindanao massacre eh...

dati pick ko itong si Gibo.
ngayon dun na ako tumitingin sa mga may ACTUAL NA NAGAWA na...

Gordon!!

Last time I check a military forum focusing on AFP, DND projects for AFP are going on steady under Gibo's watch. Baka naman kasi di mo tinignan ang mga information galing sa DND at AFP kaya "wala" ka nakita.

Check Timawa.net/forum for updates on acquistions of AFP. Bawat acquisitions may thread duon. Though I don't remember all of those acquisitions marami naman ito.

and.

AFAIK, wala na si Gibo sa DND ng mangyari ang Maguindanao massacre dahil nag decide na siya maging presidente.

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2009, 09:09:50 am »
mukhang si Gibo mananalo base sa hula for 2010 laffman::

it ain't over. . .till its over

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2009, 11:47:06 am »
@franxter
kung wala kang evidence pero totoo naman sasabihin sayo libel yan or paninirang puri

kung may evidence kang na submit madali naman kontrahin yan "Invasion of privacy" sa huli yung nagdedemanda ang nadedemanda

if this will indeed be the reason or counter argument from the admin, then it simply means they're giving the opposition a taste of their own medicine.

it's really simple, just present the evidence in the judicial court & if it is indeed solid evidence, then that's the time we should believe that PGMA committed anything wrong.

what made me think that those people who believe that PGMA is evil just so the opposition says so are stupid, coz you practically are playing stupid. believing the word of the liars & deceitful without any proof.

when i say proof, that means the hard, solid evidence presented in the court, or let's just say presented in the Supreme Court.

Erap was impeached & convicted because there was solid evidence of his wrongdoings. that goes without saying that those who think Erap is the solution are fools.

i mean c'mon, the evidence against Erap are as clear as day!

although, my bottomline here, whoever the next president will be, be it Gibo, Gordon or Noynoy, if he really cares for our beloved Philippines, he will impose a change of governance.

another form of government. i'm talking about changing our political system to pure federalism.

imperialism for me is not really as beneficial as pure federalism.

pure federalism will make things much simpler.

another change i wish to see would be a change in the rules of candidacy. look at us, there are lots of president's to choose from compared to the USA where there are only 2 choices, plain & simple.

why should we make things really complicated when we can do it the easy & simple way?

if that next president will be able to implement pure federalism, then we should make him a hero for having the guts to change a messy & complicated political system we have in our country.

paulo

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2009, 02:51:59 pm »
@franxter

I'm glad we cleared that up then, I just brought it up because I would still have understood your point without it, I guess you were just trying to emphasize. I guess the whole GMA thing would end in a stalemate, you can never convince me that she didn't do anything wrong because the accusations were never resolved. You would never see it my way because it wasn't proven definitively.

@Zornhau

That may be true, but the private armies, etc. were there during his time too. The massacre was just adding insult to injury.

@chocho_qta

I agree, mas effective kung mas konti ang pagpipilian. Parang yes or no na lang tapos. Mas madali yung dalawa lang pinagpipilian mo, mas mapili ka tuloy in the process.

franxter

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2009, 05:11:41 pm »
if that next president will be able to implement pure federalism, then we should make him a hero for having the guts to change a messy & complicated political system we have in our country.

that's the problem with our so called society... nobody wants to try changes, and that's why we have remained stagnant for about two decades... the next president should have and must have the political will to implement changes if he thinks it would be beneficial to all of us filipino...

indiefilmmaker

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2009, 10:18:38 pm »
naku naku naku ! !. wag kayo magpapaloko . . tsk tsk tsk. sabi na nga ba eh. ayaw ko na magsalita. kau na mismo ang mag isip

Zornhau

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Forever Alone
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2009, 08:04:30 am »

@Zornhau

That may be true, but the private armies, etc. were there during his time too. The massacre was just adding insult to injury.

The problem w/ the Ampatuan private armies was already worse by the time he stepped in. Remember that PGMA even decided she had to use marshall law just to jail those Ampatuans.

Corrupted na kasi ang justice system natin... Kahit magpilit kang maghabol sa mga private armies, na susulsulan ng mga corrupt ang mga enforcers ng batas... So kadalasan di maseserve ang warrant of arrest.

Malaki rin sana ang pwedeng maging papel ng DND sa problema na yan lalo na DND ang nananakawan ng mga baril ng mga private armies. Pero AFAIK, DILG ang dapat gumagalaw talaga sa issue na ito.. Internal problem na yan eh.

Just want to make my point about my last post... Impossibleng walang nagawa si Teodoro sa loob ng DND like some of us may think. Hindi lang siguro gaano nababalita ang kanyang mga efforts.

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2009, 09:53:30 am »

The problem w/ the Ampatuan private armies was already worse by the time he stepped in. Remember that PGMA even decided she had to use marshall law just to jail those Ampatuans.

Corrupted na kasi ang justice system natin... Kahit magpilit kang maghabol sa mga private armies, na susulsulan ng mga corrupt ang mga enforcers ng batas... So kadalasan di maseserve ang warrant of arrest.

Malaki rin sana ang pwedeng maging papel ng DND sa problema na yan lalo na DND ang nananakawan ng mga baril ng mga private armies. Pero AFAIK, DILG ang dapat gumagalaw talaga sa issue na ito.. Internal problem na yan eh.

Just want to make my point about my last post... Impossibleng walang nagawa si Teodoro sa loob ng DND like some of us may think. Hindi lang siguro gaano nababalita ang kanyang mga efforts.

saan nga? Eh dalawang taon siya sa DND di ba?  di ba may press corps diyan sa dnd at sa afp? walng lumalabas dahil wala ngang nagwa eh...I have raised issues in my previous posts in these thread na hindi nga nasagot ng mga pro-Gibo na brods eh.

Peace po

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2009, 10:41:17 am »
To let everybody know, the private army with Ampatuan & the violence that happened there is just ONE of the many many cases in Mindanao.

I have a friend who lives in Basilan & a colleague who used to live in Marawi for several years, they told me that this massacre was only blown out of proportion because the media just happened to be there.

They are also disgusted with the media because they are again showing signs of immaturity & lack of professionalism. The media were sternly warned NOT to be there but they did not listen & look what happened to them.

Now, they blame the government why this happened. Does that sound or make any sense? They blame others when they were told not to be there because something bad will happen.

I have noticed some blunders or signs of lack of professionalism in the media. By the way when I say media, I mean ABS CBN. Sorry, but I don't watch the news in GMA network because looking & listening at Mike Enriques makes me wanna puke.

Look at how the media dealt the Manila Peninsula siege. The police was doing all it could to ward the media off because it was as dangerous as hell.

But did they listen? Nooo.. They had to do what they want & outright disobeyed orders from the police. Who do they think they are? It seems to me they were acting as if they were above the law!

And then, the police had to do something to penalize the media's disregard of their order by TEMPORARILY detaining them in a bus & how did they react? They cried overkill!  If that's not bullsh*t then I don't know what is!

Another media bullsh*t is the oil spill in Guimaras. It was overly exaggerated! My girlfriend's cousin lives in Guimaras & she told me that it's not really as bad as the media says it is!

But going back to my point, the situation is so bad in Mindanao that I think even Pres. Obama(with all due respect) won't be able to sort it out given that a president can only rule for 6 years.

It really is a shame coz Mindanao is one hell of a sleeping goldmine as far as natural resources are concerned.

paulo

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2009, 05:48:07 pm »
@chocho_qta

Still, we're talking about murder here. Even if it's blown out of proportion. I also believe that the report was exaggerated.

About the situation in Mindanao:

Rebel groups? Erap eradicated the Abu Sayyaf during his time, which was a big step to addressing this problem. But GMA escorted those guys back to their camp because "that's where they belong". There's a rumor here that one of the governors loyal to GMA (not gonna mention names) controls the MILF and uses them for all sorts of things, like creating distractions or giving an excuse to channel more funds to the military. Sorta makes sense why she let loose those terrorists again.

Corruption? You can't imagine how dirty Mindanao is. There are guys who can get away with just about everything. You can pay judges to go in your favor. Someone has there hands on the police. I can go on. Nothing's been done about this. How did Ampatuan go under the radar for so long? If you remember, Maguindanao is where GMA got 100% of the votes during election. Go figure.

Peace and order? It's never going to be fixed as long as christians and muslims don't understand each other.

But it's not really as bad as it sounds. There are certain "hotspots" where you get all of these things. And there are places just like any other city/town. And

It really is a shame coz Mindanao is one hell of a sleeping goldmine as far as natural resources are concerned

You got that right. What pisses me off more is if enough effort was made, this could have been over with already. That's why Erap is one of the candidates I'm considering. He's the only one who's showing concern about the situation, not to mention the fact that he acted on it when he was in office.

Sorry, this is way off topic already. Someone please get us back on track.

inkyuboost

• -Espiya Power-
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • batteries not included
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2009, 07:34:50 pm »
khit gaano pa sya kahusay kung nsa wall parin sya ng admin.. wag nalang.. gibo=bigo  ::secret