Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Restrict your enemies on accessing their Yahoo Mails  (Read 1394 times)

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Nobody Can Stop Information Insemination
Restrict your enemies on accessing their Yahoo Mails
« on: October 26, 2009, 04:50:06 am »
You got someone you really hate? You want to block their Yahoo Mail address and wants to return the favor in the presence of restricting them to access their Y! Mails? Then, here's the SIMPLE SOLUTION.

1. Open up your Yahoo Messenger
2. Log your enemy's YM ID
3. Enter any password you like, ex. 123456

Note: As usual you cannot access their YM IDs because the password is incorrect. Proceed to the next option.

4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for at least 15 to 25 times.
5. The Yahoo Address will be blocked for 24 hours, either you or your enemy can't access it for 1 whole day or 24hours. They will think that someone hacked their account. 8) 8)
6. If you want to extend the restriction on accessing their E-Mails, then just repeat the above instructions

IT WORKED FOR ME, TRIED & TESTED.

...Well for educational purposes din ito okay...Ginagamit ko to sa mga spammers and script kiddies.

the unexamined life is not worth living and the unexamined thought is not worth having!

olli

• the all time favorite nobody...
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • rakenroll!!! Animo lasalle!!!
Re: Restrict your enemies on accessing their Yahoo Mails
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 05:44:13 am »
ma try nga. hehehe

aanhin pa ang damo kung nagbabato na ang kabayo?

ugat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 106
  • Fight for the Pain!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 05:52:52 am »
of course this will work :-) ive done this for almost 4 yrs na:-) i just keep ::secret
Proud owner of PS3, Xbox360, PsP , PS2 Samsung 32" HD LCDtv
GAMES finished: DMC1, DMC3, Prince of Perisa 1,2,3 God of War 1 &2  Resistance Fall of Man, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Ps3) Def Jam Fight for NY, Gears of War, NBA Street V8
accepting friends

PSN ID: piNoyspyUgaT
XboxLive

dragknot11

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Dont you wish you're boyfriend was hot like me...
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 06:50:31 am »
The Yahoo Address will be blocked for 24 hours, either you or your enemy can't access it for 1 whole day or 24hours. They will think that someone hacked their account.

I already did this. kala ko kasi mahahack ko yung account.

sad to say...

ako pa rin napaghinalaan. hahaha.

_c0ff33_

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 11:47:13 am »
this will work dahil ilolock ng yahoo ang account na nag eenter ng invalid password for 20 times or more to protect the said account. pero may limitation din yan kasi yahoo will bann your ip add kung madalas mong gagawin. i suggest lock 2 account then pahinga ka ng 30 mins to 1 hour then lock another account again. meron din mga program na ginagamit just to lock the account ( account locker ) i use this trick when im booting someone inside chatroom kasi may mga 3rd party chat client na mahirap maboot so what i do is to lock it first then boot him out of the room. if admin will allow im willing to share some chat tools here or yahoo related just for fun.