Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Manny Villar's Runningmate  (Read 2043 times)

jing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
Manny Villar's Runningmate
« on: September 18, 2009, 09:41:34 pm »
The're were reports na si Willie Revillame yung gagawin niya, kung totoo man, good luck nalang sa kanila... hopefully alam na mga botante kung sino ang nararapat na iboto....

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Manny Villar's Runningmate
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 11:26:15 pm »
Willie Revillame helps dozens of Filipinos everyday. He may not provide (to his show's participants) financial stability but he sure gives them a little lift or cushion. All I'm trying to say is with that 1,000 pesos one can afford to take a break for his or her current job then look for another more rewarding opportunity.

Name 1 person who does that. At least one person.

Of course, there's a lot of people that don't agree or doesn't like him. But that is how the world or at least the political or public arena is set up in the world or Philippines. For every 1 agreement, you get 3 disagreements. The thing that would make you special or at least productive is emphasize to that single nod you get. Stop pleasing the people who doesn't like you. Help those people who believed in you.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

ogie22

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 07:45:11 am »
good luck for them sana hinde ma waste ang time and effort nila, because I believed that all our fellow filipino learned on our fast. popularity of a certain person will be able to lead a nation, opinyon lang mga kapatid sana walang violent reaction.

qtip

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 08:46:12 am »
Willie Revillame helps dozens of Filipinos everyday. He may not provide (to his show's participants) financial stability but he sure gives them a little lift or cushion. All I'm trying to say is with that 1,000 pesos one can afford to take a break for his or her current job then look for another more rewarding opportunity.

Of course, there's a lot of people that don't agree or doesn't like him. But that is how the world or at least the political or public arena is set up in the world or Philippines. For every 1 agreement, you get 3 disagreements. The thing that would make you special or at least productive is emphasize to that single nod you get. Stop pleasing the people who doesn't like you. Help those people who believed in you.

off-topic:
a certain man who lives near our house (forgot the name sorry). he donated his lot to build a public school there, does this count? because i strongly believe that the lot is more than a thousand pesos. :)

on-topic:hehe

i hope/wish/dream/predict (hehe) he wont win, we dont deserve a leader who doesnt respect or "mother", right?

just my opinions.  ;D

icer

• Everyone worse than me is a noob, everyone better than me has no life.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Non nobis solum nati sumus
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 09:52:01 am »
Inay ko po! Abusado nga si willie as a host pa lang ano pa kaya kung vp na siya??

Ni pamilya niya nga di niya kayang buohin ano pa kaya kung buong bansa??

At isa pa don't give all the credit to willie at sabihin na malaki ang tinutulong nya sa mga tao...

Kasi di naman pera niya ang binibigay niya kung di pera naman ng abs cbn, sponsors, at ng mga tfc...

Now think?? Sa dami ng pera niya ano ba talaga inambag ni willie na nakatulong kahit papaano sa pagunlad ng pilipinas??
"Do, or do not... There is no try."

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 11:45:38 am »

Sorry but I think this is wrong, willie revillame is only the face of a noontime show that gives prizes to its contestants and televiewers  hehehehe  it is not even his money that is being given to the people pera ng  abs-cbn  yun at habang namimigay kuno sya ng pera 1000 – 5000 sa mga contestants/viewers nila eh kumikita sya ng millions edi ba kalokohan to.

''Name 1 person who does that. At least one person.''.... hehehehe i'll give you 3 Tito Vic and Joey this 3 should be a saints or hero by now kung ang qualification lang eh yung ginagawa ni willie revillame, 30 years nang namimigay ng pera tuwing tanghali tong tatlong mokong hehehehe. i'm nat a fan of ea tbulaga and im not saying this to dizz wowoweee actually im not infavor in giving millions as prizes to this people  whos only qualification is they are struggling in life but they can sing and dance hehehe edi ba kabobohan to this are the people na reklamo ng reklamo na naghihirap sila tapos tatanungin mo eh wala work pero lima anak, fyi kahit doctor kayo magasawa mahihirapan ka pag lima ang anak mong papakainin at pag aaralin.... hay naku kawawang pilipinas

Yubi Akira

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 115
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 01:00:14 pm »

If ever talagang kunin ni Villar si Revillame as his runningmate, its a political suicide. Isa pa if also Roxas runs as Noynoys vice presidential mate mas lalong nde tatangapin ni Revillame ialok man sa kanya kse magagalit sa kanya si Korina Sanchez at si Kris Aquino na kasamahan niya sa ABS. Sa mga thinking people d ba malabong mag bise ang manyakis na Willie.

At kahit pagka senador pa mas lamang ang chance na nde niya i accept, why? nde iiwanan ni Revillame ang Wowowee. Ito ngang pagkakasuspinde sa kanya nang 1 month kahit alam pa niyang naparaming nag sign sa petition na i oust siya pero kapit tuko pa rin siya at babalik sa Sept 21 sa show. Kuryente lang yang kunwari papasok sa politika si Revillame.

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 01:37:08 pm »
@q-tip - There you go. Then you have an idea on how this little help affects a person's life. In your given story, a child may not go dramatic change like going to unschooled to having one. It can be as simple as walking a kilometer less to school. And also...

(@ - also to Mr. Stranger) - Having someone else doing or done it doesn't mean no one else can do it. So, what if the Eat Bulaga trio has been doing it for 3 decades, does that mean Wowowee is not helping? They both do. Another thing, Tito Sotto was an above average as a Senator.

On Willie R. is only the face of the show, well why did he get all the blame during the manipulation scandal? Hey he only acts as a host. I'm not really sure on what Willie R.'s credits in his show but I have a feeling that he has the role of a producer.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 11:28:18 pm »
Producer or not willie revillame is presenting himself as the hero giving money  to this people he is getting all the praises so its also fair that if the show screws up ha should also get the blame by the way he is always the one screwing up hehehe… by the way  I think willie is not going to run because he is earning millions of pesos in wowowee on a descent way sumasakay lang sa mga tsismis na tatakbo sya kasi  free publicity to at paguusapan sya ng mga tao pati si many villar.
Ang manager ni willie revillame eh si Arlene de castro asawa ni vp noli de castro, manny villar and noli de castro eh magkasama sa Wednesday group ng  senado yan  yan ang tawag sa barkadahan nila kaya sanggang dikit yan . kaya di na nakapagtataka na sila din ang gumagawa ng publicity ito na mapalapit si villar sa mga supporter ni willie na millions of filipinos. Some say pa nga na hundreds of million ang talent  fee ni willie endorsing manny villar.

iirnited

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 08:19:22 pm »
Mga sirs, we should not consider someone a viable candidate simply because of what he has "done" because there are more qualities we should keep in mind.  In my opinion, Willie is not fit to be VP cause he still lacks the educational background and political experience to be positioned so high, although this does not imply that I won't consider him for any lower positions.

Lusok

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Wa ko mangahadlok ninyo mga CHICKEEENNNN!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 08:47:16 pm »
@ WILLIE's all time NUTHUGGER!

walang kwenta yang PAPI mo!!dapat nyan ipaDEATH SQUAD!tae yang si willie tae yan!!pinatay nya mismo ang pintomput-walong pobreng inosenteng tao!..at dami na nyang sablay manyakis kasi!.
Iring-Iring ta beh...Pakambrasa ko beh meowwww...

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 11:20:48 pm »
Ay naku, wag na tayo mag talo dyan dahil di naman tayo sigurado kung may eleksyon.  My sources tell me up to now na walang election.

If ever meron, I feel Mr. Manny will give way to Mr. Noynoy.  Ditto with Mr. Joseph.  I don't think Mr. Mar will run as VP but he may be persuaded if Mr. Noynoy gives a concession na sya na ang maging Presidente dahil baka mag resign sya.  Just as former Pres. Cory thinks that her role is only to restore democracy, Mr. Noynoy feels his job is only to bring decency back in government service.  After some issues (eg. Marcos cases, coconut levy funds, Ninoy assasination, etc) are settled, Mr. Noynoy may leave running govt to Mr. Mar.

Paging Mr. Noynoy, pag umatras si Erap, kunin mo si Mr. Bonget sa senate slate mo para wala ka ng maraming utang na loob sa campaign funds mo at sa isang tao ka na lang may marker.

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 11:41:02 pm »
iwasan nyo na taga showbiz... di nga nila maresolba mga problema nila sa loob ng showbiz... bansa pa kaya natin na seryosong problema...