Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Optimize Your Windows PC for Better Gaming!  (Read 4218 times)

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Nobody Can Stop Information Insemination
Optimize Your Windows PC for Better Gaming!
« on: September 15, 2009, 03:23:42 am »
Can’t afford to grab a PC optimized for gaming? Then dabble with this newly released app that will allow you to optimize your Windows PC for gaming to make it less susceptible to your gaming needs. Use your one system to surf the web, listen to music, and play any game endless amounts of games.

No one will say you can’t be a hardcore gamer on your home PC with this app. Your computer will be able to run applications much faster, open up your browser window and surf the net a lot quicker, and play games without the headache of having your PC freeze on you.

Why Tune for Gaming?

As time progresses and new games reel out of the big software development companies labs they often arrive to your PC with the need of more system resources, thus requiring you to turn off most of the applications running in your OS’s background so that they can run smoothly.

What Can I Squeeze out of Game Booster?

Game Booster will help in not only the optimization of your PC for gaming, but it will also aid in running any CPU abusing application you decide to launch. Although this app frees your computer from staggered applications and slothy PC tools it uses very little processing power. This enables you to run it whenever you’d like without compromising vast amounts of CPU usage.

This app works much like the Windows Task manager but the difference is it makes every task twice as easy and allows you to free up space with the click of a few buttons.

When you switch to gaming mode Game Booster administers a quick analysis of unnecessary background apps that may be running and quickly gives you the option to immediately stop them with the click of a button.

If you’re running the Windows Vista Aero theme Game Booster will place it inactive and switch you to a faster theme since this one takes up a lot of CPU.

The Choice

I must admit, at first I was pretty skeptical about this app, however, after using it and viewing live successful results I have to say that I will be an avid user of this app for quite some time. An area of which Game Booster could possibly improve upon would be by offering the option to turn off common apps that are run all the time such as iTunes. At the moment there is no way to edit the list of processes Games Booster will choose to suspend, however in the near future and further revisions we hope to find this feature available.

My suggestion would be to try a few other apps to free RAM on your PC, and then make a decision as to which app will free up space on your PC exclusively.

Also keep in mind that using Game Booster with the hope that your PC starts playing games that it wouldn’t even launch before is not a smart approach. I’d rather recommend using it on games that load fine but lag a bit.

::download

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Game_Booster_d6148.html
the unexamined life is not worth living and the unexamined thought is not worth having!

arkadyo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
Re: Optimize Your Windows PC for Better Gaming!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 09:41:56 am »
pa-DL ako nito sir... TY

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 10:30:10 am »
pa-DL ako nito sir... TY

your welcome.. :D
the unexamined life is not worth living and the unexamined thought is not worth having!

_c0ff33_

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 10:38:46 am »
pa try din nito kapatid .... malinis po b ito kapatid ? tnx...

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 10:53:05 am »
pa try din nito kapatid .... malinis po b ito kapatid ? tnx...

malinis yan bro.... majorgeeks.com is a trusted site...believe me...

d3m0nyito

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • manunundot
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 03:42:47 am »
madali lang ba gamitin yan kapatid? ung tipong click click lang...patry din ha... ;D

roska

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 06:11:38 am »
maraming salamat dito sir.  ;D

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 10:21:34 am »
madali lang ba gamitin yan kapatid? ung tipong click click lang...patry din ha... ;D

madali lng bro...take a look at the images i posted....hint na yan na user friendly ito.....

monkey d luffy

• GearThird
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • eslupmi d rorepme
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 01:33:04 pm »
pwede rin ba yan bro kapag nag edit ako ng audio or video, para walang ibang istorbo??? ???
A man never needs a reason to wear a suit

Phantom Assassin Mortred

• " I don't regret the act. I just regret how it turned out. "
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • " Built for the Kill "
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 02:12:09 pm »
Sir kung mayroon mag try nito sa gaming pc nila paki list kung anong laro ang ginamitan nyo nito. salamat!

nindya_turtol

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 10:23:59 pm »
ayus bro maraming salamat...la na isturbo sa pagrorohan ko...heehehe thnx marami

SuperMiGs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • up, up, and away
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 02:16:17 pm »
ty bro, kaso pag open ko file may lumalabas na, access violation at address 00409942. write of address 00401000, ano kaya problem? thrice ko na dinownload ... thanks anyway

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 09:13:55 am »
pwede rin ba yan bro kapag nag edit ako ng audio or video, para walang ibang istorbo??? ???

this is intended for gaming really bro...but it's up to you if you want to use it while editing your music kasi walang problema yan..

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 09:18:53 am »
Sir kung mayroon mag try nito sa gaming pc nila paki list kung anong laro ang ginamitan nyo nito. salamat!

this are the games i used while using this optimizer:

Warcraft Frozen Throne esp. when my brother is playing dota
Call of Duty 2 and 4
Street Fighter 4
NBA 2k9
(eto lng yung mga games that i played using this optimizer kasi hindi naman ako game fanatic masyado ehh kasi hectic na skedyul sa college life)