Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Tell Us About Your First Time  (Read 11656 times)

chinita

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
  • ...forget me not...
Tell Us About Your First Time
« on: October 30, 2005, 10:35:14 am »
[size=11]Do tell us stories, guys...  ;) [/size][/b]
There are two kinds of people in thisworld...the ones that wants to be me and the ones that wants a part of me...

Darsyl

• Pioneer
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
Re:
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 04:02:31 am »
My first time? hummmm.. Its kinda shocking I guess! Because the girl gives motives first, and it happen at the room of her dad. We start kissing while watching VCD movie then she push me down and she began to take of my pants and brief and  began to swallow my dick. I like to watch her so I observed her look at her. It was an unexplainable feelings. Her mouth was very warm and her lips was so tender. I feel like I can almost burst my cum inside her mouth. After 10 minutes I ler her stop then she go on top of me beginning to lift her waiste toe and froe, up and down Oh gush the feeling was almost same! very warm inside her pussy...

jaguar-m23

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
  • bakit ka tumatawa? looks familiar bah? :)
Re:
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 07:16:16 am »
fisrt tym was great!!! posted na po sa other thread mo chinita...but ung mga sumunod na mga experiences is even better and still im amazed on how great it becomes the more u do it...hehehe :)
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

NYAHAHAHA :)

jaguar-m23

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
Re:
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 06:50:28 am »
how bout the author of the thread? if u dont mid we love to hear po sana ur story.. :)

ugat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 106
  • Fight for the Pain!!!!
Re:
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 07:08:51 am »
my dear chinita.. i guess its ur turn.. dont worry we respect with all my heart including my intestine,my liver, my kidney, as well my stomach...
Proud owner of PS3, Xbox360, PsP , PS2 Samsung 32" HD LCDtv
GAMES finished: DMC1, DMC3, Prince of Perisa 1,2,3 God of War 1 &2  Resistance Fall of Man, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Ps3) Def Jam Fight for NY, Gears of War, NBA Street V8
accepting friends

PSN ID: piNoyspyUgaT
XboxLive

chinita

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
  • ...forget me not...
Re:
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 07:16:54 am »
[size=11]We just had it in a well-lit room...and thats it. Done. Finito.  8) There goes my answer.[/size][/b]
There are two kinds of people in thisworld...the ones that wants to be me and the ones that wants a part of me...

jaguar-m23

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
Re:
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 08:06:48 am »
fair enough :) tnx for the honest answer chinita :)

mahandas

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • nyaaaaaaa!!!!!!
    • BASURABOT
Re: Tell Us About Your First Time
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 09:31:15 pm »
well it happened with my gf.it was valentines day and payday na din so hirap kami maghanap ng place.punta kami pasig pero haba din ng pila.try namin dito sa may malate at kahit na mahaba ang pila,nagtiis na lang kami masubukan ko lang.maraming beses ng nagawa ng gf ko un kaya sabi ko sa kanya ay gabayan nya na lang ako.nang kami na ang nasa loob ay dali dali naming sinara ang pintuan.at dahil first time ko nga,todo ang kaba ko at baka may magawa akong mali. tinanong ako ng gf ko kung withrawal method ba ang gagawin namin ang sabi ko ay oo.sabi nya ay ilabas ko na at ipasok agad.ilang pindot pa at may lumabas na agad.ang sarap pala ng feeling pag may lumabas.kinuha namin agad un at nilagay sa wallet.
un ang first time kong gumamit ng atm hehe.
"life is like a dick.when it gets harder, f*ck it"

DesperadO

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 102
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 09:36:24 pm »
my first time,,,it was sooo great,,,
ang tsalap ng feeling,,,
it was so memorable,,,
tumagaktag lahat ng pawis ko......

lord_CyRuS

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 36
  • the SPECTRE
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 09:38:59 pm »
galing ni chinita...
kaya lang kulang...
kasi pamagat ng thread she started is...

pwede na pala...

how do you naman miss chinita yung papunta pa lang kayo don...

he he im becoming kinky...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"YOU CAN TELL THE CHARACTER OF A MAN BY THE SOUND OF HIS HEARTBEAT..."
--- COUNT VLADISLAW DRACULA

ninetales

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 11:12:36 pm »
 ......nakalimutan ko kung sino ako sa mundong ito..........

trobol

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 03:33:09 am »
it was great and nakakakaba kasi simplehan lang sa bahay ng GF ko at may tsaperon pa sa kwarto tulog nga lang, hehehehe

rhydethaflow

• Welcome to Heaven.
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -7
  • The Lurker Lives!
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 04:33:20 pm »
My First time wasnt my girlfriend at all infact shes the ate of my nililligawan palang na gf before i was just droping by to say hi to the prospected girlfriend sana but because of what happened i turned back on courting her instead i got her Ate which is like 4 years older and i was just on high school back then i was on their porch when her ate told me that shes not there and she invited me to go inside to wait it turns out she was the only one there  ::) and then we chatted for awhile i was innocent back then never did i thought that it would be one of the most memorable time in my manhood we talked bout stuff with regards to relationships her past then she the ate  ;D was very descriptive on how a romantic guy should court a girl giving me tips on how i can win her younger sisters heart then suddenly the topic went to asking like if i already did the nasty but im so honest to impress her told her that im really a virgin 3rd year high then she went naughty on me flirting with my answers laughing in a way that it almost hypnotized me to bite the bait she began to hold my face i was but silent then she stared at me and told me that she wants to do it with me  ;) i dunno why must be the season like shes a dog in heat i forgot how she talked me to doing it i was so clueless i almost pee'd on my pants  :D when she touched my gun geez it almost feels like gonna burst man i cant resist it when a girl looks me deeply in the eye like that  then we went on with the first shot of my manseed it went quickly it just like 3 or 5 thrust inside of her when i got my G'sm went to heaven and back to earth in a single moment of ecstasy i did think it pissed her off when it went to quickly never knew if she had reach hers what to expect i dunno anything bout that before but i was so nervous thats why i had jumped for my pants and went away but that didnt end i had my second and third and fourth time and thats another story with her like shes the one who taught me the ways on how to do it i was her boytoy and she turned out to be my tutor slash guinnea pig no real love feeling pure curiosity and pleasure :D ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 04:40:47 pm by rhydethaflow »

ninoy

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2006, 02:00:33 am »
 ;D nakaihi lang naman ako sa pants ko.

walrus008

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 06:55:55 pm »
twas that great....like as always.

I can still remember, I did it on my first gf. I love her so much that it would took almost 1 year before I attempted to make love with her. Y'know, my heart's rushing as well as her breath running in my face while I plunged into deep of her.

It happened in a quiet dark room..We came from school then. I had to just take a nap since our house was quiet far from them.

shit happens...

HaLLerZ

• come and have a taste of me....sup!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 09:42:22 pm »
i had it wd my boyfriend.and it happen in the car.what so shocking is, im the one you made the penetration.hahaha!in short i was on top of him.im the one who inserted his thing in my thing.hahaha!!!!

lord_CyRuS

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 36
  • the SPECTRE
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 02:22:30 am »
i had it wd my boyfriend.and it happen in the car.what so shocking is, im the one you made the penetration.hahaha!in short i was on top of him.im the one who inserted his thing in my thing.hahaha!!!!

great experience...
sure ka nagawa mo yon???
di ka kinabahan??

deepRed

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 12:08:50 pm »
dba malas un pag sa kotse?  :D

jaguar-m23

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2006, 06:23:33 am »
ahem!!! malas ba pag sa kotse? ewan lng di naman cguro...kasi sa dalas kong ginagawa sa kotse....4 times pa lng naman nababangga kotse ko...hehehehehe so malamang di nga!! wahahahaha

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2006, 01:46:27 pm »
ahem!!! malas ba pag sa kotse? ewan lng di naman cguro...kasi sa dalas kong ginagawa sa kotse....4 times pa lng naman nababangga kotse ko...hehehehehe so malamang di nga!! wahahahaha

malas bos jag kng kia pride kotche mo...shado masikip...hehehe

maganda kung e150 okya rv....at kng may driver ka....hahahaha

visca el barca!

Gandalf the white

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -8
  • Oooooooooh yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 08:52:13 am »
With my flirty neighbor back in Marikina.  I was in third year high school and she was a second year college student.  Ang bilis ng pangyayari, nilabasan kaagad ako kaya nagpraktis pa ako sa kanya ng mga sampung beses bago ko nacontrol ang aking manoy. he he he.  May bf tong chick na ito before pero hot lang talaga sya. ;)
Let's get it on!!!

HaLLerZ

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2006, 11:16:34 pm »

great experience...
sure ka nagawa mo yon???
di ka kinabahan??

yeah iam 100% sure nagawa ko yun.kinabahan din ako noh!first time ko yata yun.eh kaso libog na,yun pa bang kaba ang uunahin ko.first time naming dalawa pala yun.first time nya ko,first time ko din cya,sayang nga lang,we don't end up with each other.his my first love pa sana.some things are not really meant to be talaga.

lord_CyRuS

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 36
  • the SPECTRE
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2006, 01:20:41 am »

great experience...
sure ka nagawa mo yon???
di ka kinabahan??

yeah iam 100% sure nagawa ko yun.kinabahan din ako noh!first time ko yata yun.eh kaso leebug na,yun pa bang kaba ang uunahin ko.first time naming dalawa pala yun.first time nya ko,first time ko din cya,sayang nga lang,we don't end up with each other.his my first love pa sana.some things are not really meant to be talaga.

whoah........
nadadala ako sa kwento mo eh...
ang luphet... imikot na naman diwa ko...

:o :o :o

HaLLerZ

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2006, 01:33:35 am »

great experience...
sure ka nagawa mo yon???
di ka kinabahan??

yeah iam 100% sure nagawa ko yun.kinabahan din ako noh!first time ko yata yun.eh kaso leebug na,yun pa bang kaba ang uunahin ko.first time naming dalawa pala yun.first time nya ko,first time ko din cya,sayang nga lang,we don't end up with each other.his my first love pa sana.some things are not really meant to be talaga.

whoah........
nadadala ako sa kwento mo eh...
ang luphet... imikot na naman diwa ko...

:o :o :o

grabe ka naman oi.wats so unique with my experience bah?anyways,u can try it urself also.hehehe!!!!para maka relate ka naman sa akin.hehehe!

chinita

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
  • ...forget me not...
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2006, 09:53:18 am »
Ang gagaling nyo lahat ah.....hehehehe--

Makikibasa nalang ako ng comment dito. :D