Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Apple will be announcing the new generation of iPods tomorrow  (Read 1013 times)

C.R.E.A.M.

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
Apple will be announcing the new generation of iPods tomorrow
« on: September 08, 2009, 10:58:42 pm »
May narelease na ang Belkin ng ipod silicon cases for the ipod touch 3rd gen and ipod nano 5th gen, both seems to have a camera, and Apple would announce the new gen of ipods tomorrow it at their rock n' roll event (sept.9 in the US). tahimik lang ang apple pero obvious naman that they would release a new gen of ipods, (reason:they would want to compete against the zune HD that will be released also this september, tska annually na ata ang pagrelease ng mga new gens of ipod) like from the previous years, before they released the ipod nano 3rd gen and 4th gen, nauna pang lumabas ang silicon and crystal case and yet wala pang news na galing sa apple mismo na may ilalabas silang bagong ipods. mukhang mahilig mangsurprise etong si steve jobs. 

here are the "leaked" pics of the new ipod touch 3rd gen and ipod nano 5th gen:

i just wish apple would replace the entire back unlike what you see in this pic:

it's like they took all the "unsold" 2nd gen and they just drilled holes and attached camera lenses at the back.

and i hope apple wouldn't place the camera on the bottom of the nano like in this pic:

ang hirap naman kumuha ng pic if ung camera eh anjan sa side na yan, your fingers or your hand would probably block the lens.

i can't wait for tom!  ::pampam

G74

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
Re: Apple will be announcing the new generation of iPods tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 07:54:12 pm »
well the new iPods are out and walang camera ang iPod touch, only the iPod nano..  ???