Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Bohol National Treasures Century-Old Churches - Turned into a pile of rubbles  (Read 5409 times)

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo

ang differnce - mas mauunwaan mo ang lindol kesa sa kagagawan ng muslim

it ain't over. . .till its over

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
war...                  gawa ng mga infidels na gustong sirain ang islam...

sakuna...     gawa ng Diyos para sa mga taong di nakakilala at naka alala sa kanya.

Surah Yunus:31

Sabihin mo sa kanila O Muhammad . "Sino ang nagbibiyaya sa inyo mula sa langit at sa lupa? Ang Siyang nagmamay-ari ng mga pandinig at paningin? Ang Siyang nag bibigay ng buhay sa patay at Siyang bumabawi nito mula sa buhay? "At Siyang tagapagpasiya sa lahat ng bagay?" Sabihin mo sa kanila, " Hindi ba kayo natatakot sa parusa ni Allah?"

Qur'an 6:65

Say, "He is the [one] Able to send upon you affliction from above you or from beneath your feet or to confuse you [so you become] sects and make you taste the violence of one another." Look how We diversify the signs that they might understand.

Qur'an 6:42

Verily, We sent (Messengers) to many nations before you (O Muhammad SAW). And We seized them with extreme poverty (or loss in wealth) and loss in health with calamities so that they might believe with humility.

Qur'an 7:168

And We divided them throughout the earth into nations. Of them some were righteous, and of them some were otherwise. And We tested them with good [times] and bad that perhaps they would return [to obedience].

Sinabi ng Allah subhana wa ta'ala sa Banal na Qur'an

1. Kapag ang mundo ay nayanig sa kanyang matinding paglindol,

2. At kapag ang kalupaan ay magluluwa ng kanyang mga dalahin,

3.At ang tao ay magsasabi ; " Ano ang nangyayari sa kanya?"

4.Sa araw na ito (ang kalupaan ) ay magsasaysay ng mga pangyayari( na naganap sa kanya na mga kabutihan at kasamaan)

5. Sapagkat ang iyong panginoon ay nagbigay ng utos sa kanya.

6. Sa araw na ito ang sangkatauhan ay magsisilakad sa magkahiwalay na pangkat upang itambad sa kanila ang kanilang mga gawa.

ISANG PAALALA ;

TUNAY NA MAS HIGIT NA KATAKUTAN NATIN ANG ATING TAGAPAGLIKHA NA SI ALLAH ANG PINAKAMAHABAGIN, ANG PINAKAMAUNAWAIN AT ITINAMBAD NIYA SA ATIN ANG ISANG KAGIMBAL GIMBAL NA PANGYAYARI UPANG TAYO AY MAGBALIK LOOB SA KANYA NA TUNAY AT NAG IISANG DIYOS NA LUMIKHA NG LAHAT NG BAGAY AT NAGSUGO SA LAHAT NG MGA PROPETA UPANG IPABATID SA LAHAT NA SUMAMBA LAMANG TAYO SA KANYA AT WALA NG IBA PA.

KAPATID MAHAL KA NG IYONG PANGINOON AT HINDI PA HULI ANG LAHAT PARA SA PAGSISISI AT PAGBABALIK LOOB.

SPANIARDS BRUTALITY AND PAGANISM (WORSHIPING IDOLS) LEGACY HAD BEEN DESTROYED BY GOD.

no offense sa picture.... yan ay nangyayari sa katotohanan... hindi yan paninira...

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
ang differnce - mas mauunwaan mo ang lindol kesa sa kagagawan ng muslim

tanung ko lang sa iyo pre... ano ba ginawa ng muslim?

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
tanung ko lang sa iyo pre... ano ba ginawa ng muslim?

tingnan mo sa picture, ayaw mo mastereotype? ba;ik ka ulit sa picture mo

it ain't over. . .till its over

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.

When I was watching the evening news reports about the earthquake, I do recall one of the first footages played was a mosque being shaken while an imam was speaking about Eid al-Adha. I suppose--going by the logic of whoever made the photograph above--everyone at there are infidels too; otherwise the mosque would've remained as steady as a rock even if the ground was shaking fit to split.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.
meron din palang Islam version si Voyager...

:applause :applause

teka, di ba faction ng Moro Islamic Liberation Front ang nanggulo sa Zamboanga?

::secret
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 02:10:00 am by xeoxander01 »

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
meron din palang Islam version si Voyager...

:applause :applause

teka, di ba faction ng Moro Islamic Liberation Front ang nanggulo sa Zamboanga?

::secret

gaano ka kasigurado na ang mga mnlf ang naggulo sa zamboanga?

narinig mo ba ang side nila? or sa media ka lang nakikinig?

Gat J.P. Rizal

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
Mga kapatid nererespito ko pa mga pananaw ninyo, pakiusap balik po tayo sa topic.

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.

gaano ka kasigurado na ang mga mnlf ang naggulo sa zamboanga?

narinig mo ba ang side nila? or sa media ka lang nakikinig?

I know some people who know some people who are involved..  ;)

This thread as unfortunately took a shitty turn.. My apologies to everybody.

@2fear: We all have our beliefs and I respect yours. I have nothing against Islam or any other religion.

I just don't like the idea of shoving your beliefs down other peoples throats. This idea of "we're right and you're wrong and should therfore be condemned if you don't join us" is what keeps us devided.

My point is, Boholanos and my fellow Cebuanos had nothing to do with the insurgency that happened in Zamboanga.

So please stop saying your "Allah" is punishing us for something we know nothing about. If he seeks retribution for what happened to the Mosques that were destroyed, he can nuke the entire Senate and the House of Congress..

Bangon SugBohol!

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
When I was watching the evening news reports about the earthquake, I do recall one of the first footages played was a mosque being shaken while an imam was speaking about Eid al-Adha. I suppose--going by the logic of whoever made the photograph above--everyone at there are infidels too; otherwise the mosque would've remained as steady as a rock even if the ground was shaking fit to split.

may nasira bang masjid (mosque)?

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
may nasira bang masjid (mosque)?

Not that I know of but if God really was watching over them like the maker of the photograph believes Him to be, the mosque in the video should have been completely steady without even a millimeter of movement.

Look, Seigneur 2fear, I have a fair grasp of the point you're trying to make but whenever someone tries to use the casualties of natural disasters as tokens in a game of theological oneupmanship, all it really proves is that they're insensitive to their fellow human's plight (at best) or completely presumptuous in believing that they alone know what God is thinking (at worst).
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.