Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: ito na ba ang sinasabi nila na signs of the times?  (Read 1836 times)

Hagedorn

• Wala namang ganyanan...
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 5
ito na ba ang sinasabi nila na signs of the times?
« on: November 07, 2008, 01:25:37 pm »
was obama meant to win? did nostradamus predict all this?
http://www.discourse.net/archives/2008/08/new_low_for_mccain_campaign_obama_the_antichrist.html

think positive, pag magunaw man ang mundo sa december 21, 2012, sooner or later, susunod ang 1000 years of peace... the peace that obama promised ;D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 01:27:57 pm by Hagedorn »
Pareng Spy Daddy, what happen to Democracy? Bakit moko pinagbawalan mag post?

IgnorantlyWild

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
  • Men are weaklings they belong in hell
Re: ito na ba ang sinasabi nila na signs of the times?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 02:05:07 pm »
i've been following the issue of anti-christ and the end of the world issues/articles.

as i've known...or understand, if it is true. There are 12 "nations" of the 12 "beast" that serves as the "sign" that the antichrist is living and starting to rule. But as of now, there are still 13 "nations" of the 12 "beast", and still waiting to merge the 2 "nations" so that it will form into 12 "nations". Meron pa kasing away sa 2 na "nations" na yun so if maresolve na nila yun... well...

Although the anti christ is anti christ (duh), gagamitin parin nya ang Bible to reenforce his laws. Amongst th 12 beast is the leader and yung the rest parang right hand niya. The world will be in peace and be united. Sa pagkaalam ko... dumadami na ang parts ng Europe na gumagamit ng euro, whereas dati hindi. And as predicted daw, sooner or later, the great nation will fall (USA daw to) and defeated by the Europeans. And there will only be 1 currency. Euro. 1 currency equals unity sabi ng mga "experts". There will be no such things as passports or visa kasi considered as 1 nation nalang tayo as if parang pangea. :D hehe

tapos... ang start daw ng end of the world is 7 years of peace... para maniwala lahat ng tao sa kanila. And after that... gulo na.. :D

i started researching since highschool. Kaya medyo naabot na hangang politics, economy (money), and society. interesting eh.

Hagedorn

• Wala namang ganyanan...
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 5
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 02:35:15 pm »
i've been following the issue of anti-christ and the end of the world issues/articles.

as i've known...or understand, if it is true. There are 12 "nations" of the 12 "beast" that serves as the "sign" that the antichrist is living and starting to rule. But as of now, there are still 13 "nations" of the 12 "beast", and still waiting to merge the 2 "nations" so that it will form into 12 "nations". Meron pa kasing away sa 2 na "nations" na yun so if maresolve na nila yun... well...

Although the anti christ is anti christ (duh), gagamitin parin nya ang Bible to reenforce his laws. Amongst th 12 beast is the leader and yung the rest parang right hand niya. The world will be in peace and be united. Sa pagkaalam ko... dumadami na ang parts ng Europe na gumagamit ng euro, whereas dati hindi. And as predicted daw, sooner or later, the great nation will fall (USA daw to) and defeated by the Europeans. And there will only be 1 currency. Euro. 1 currency equals unity sabi ng mga "experts". There will be no such things as passports or visa kasi considered as 1 nation nalang tayo as if parang pangea. :D hehe

tapos... ang start daw ng end of the world is 7 years of peace... para maniwala lahat ng tao sa kanila. And after that... gulo na.. :D

i started researching since highschool. Kaya medyo naabot na hangang politics, economy (money), and society. interesting eh.

pokepoint::
Pareng Spy Daddy, what happen to Democracy? Bakit moko pinagbawalan mag post?

Kabute

• Proud member of K.K.K.E. Clan
  • Banned - Terms Violation
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 157
  • Pagkakaisa ng lahat ng magka-Brad
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 04:00:31 pm »

welll as for me..only "god can tell" and ill stick to that..cheers toast::

solmyr

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Rockman!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 06:38:31 pm »
May balita ako about one currency nation. At yun ang Asia. Gusto gawin ng CHINA at JAPAN na i-merge ang currency nilang 2. At susunod ang mga karatig bansa. All over Asia. Ang sa Europe kasi may Euro na. Ang Asia, baka gawin na rin. Para matalo ang US? Di ko alam...

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 12:42:36 am »
yung 1000 years hindi naman peace yun

paghihirap yun ng tao para iparamdam ng diyos na siya ang tunay na diyos

bakit si Obama ang anti-christ e may mas powerful pa kay obama

isipin na lang ninyo ito yung leader ng isang institution na noon namatay siya lahat ng world leaders nakiramay, maraming umiyak halos buong mundo umiyak at taga Poland siya at ang pumalit sa kanya ay taga Germany

kung si obama ay hahalik sa kamay ng taong ito or luluhod sa harap niya it means mas powerful ang taong ito kaysa kay Obama

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 01:08:00 am »
That's what they said eight years ago, and a hundred years before that, and a hundred more before that. Even before the birth of Christ.  ;D
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

IgnorantlyWild

• Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
  • Men are weaklings they belong in hell
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 05:26:59 am »
salamat po Hagedorn  ;D Sa ngayon ang pinaka powerful na organization is the UN... pag ang United Nations ang tinamaan. matatamaan talaga tayo... huhuhu