Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: dallas mavericks record!  (Read 6592 times)

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
Re: dallas mavericks record!
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2007, 03:25:11 pm »
aanhin mo ang 67-15 record mo kung laglag ka naman sa 1st round?  laffman::

aanhin? alam mo ba ung records? anu naman kung natalo sa 1st round? kilala mo ba kung cno coach ng warriors ngaun? sa post mo kala mo nmn kung cno kang magaling maglaro... khit laro sa tabi tabi hndi ka tatanggapin eh

dude...dahan-dahan lang. opinyon nya yan. don't make things personal. respect and be respected para happy tayo lahat sa forum dito sa PS  toast::

opinion nga, pero at least show some respect to the person you're referring to... khit hndi nya nababasa ung sinasabi dba? khit nmn siguro ikaw hndi ka matutuwa kung me iinsulto sayo pero irarason eh opinion dba

here's the thing...ok I understand that the way hippo said it can be quite insulting to some (most especially to Mavs' fans). But the truth of the matter is, his comment is right. When the '95-'96 Chicago Bulls won 72 games, what did the team say? "72 means nothing without the championship." This statement insinuates what exactly hippo said. And I believe this fully applies to the Mavs 67-15 record. So in short, there is nothing really wrong with what hippo said. It is a simple statement of a fact.

On the other hand, the way you attacked hippo directly is improper. You should attack his arguments and not him directly. That is where the respect lies. You may disagree or even be angered by the comment. But discredit hippo by providing a rebuttal to his opinion/argument, and not by insulting him as a person.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 03:29:33 pm by Kal-El »
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

BADFISH

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
  • "When U Smoke Herb, It Reveals You To Yourself"
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2007, 02:54:02 am »
That's why the dallas is not so confident even they are in the top of the standing. Naniniwala rin kasi sila sa "Kontra-pelo" Tingin nyo?

Pausemaster

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2007, 10:41:46 am »
kontra pelo? oo...pero factor din kc ung momentum eh....ung GS up to the last game...grabe ung intensity nila para makapasok lang sa playoffs...ang mavs naman, mga 4-5 games left, di na pinaglaro ng todo ung stars nila...syempre, takot si avery sa injury....halong rust and ung self confidence nila mababa cguro ung possible na dahilan...opinion ko lng po...=)
† What Tomorrow Should I Dream About Tonight? †

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2007, 10:43:45 am »
I think the biggest factor there was Don Nelson.. That was still his system, the run 'n gun style.. he knew how to counter it, and he did..

Pausemaster

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2007, 10:50:19 am »
yep, most of the key players naging player nya, alam nya ang strengths and weaknesses nila...
† What Tomorrow Should I Dream About Tonight? â€