Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: New tale of Marcos loot tells of whopping $950B  (Read 1561 times)

Gat J.P. Rizal

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
New tale of Marcos loot tells of whopping $950B
« on: November 24, 2006, 04:11:48 pm »

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
Re: New tale of Marcos loot tells of whopping $950B
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 08:14:22 pm »
kung tutoo man, pamudmod na lang sa lahat ng Pilipino para masaya ang pasko ng lahat.
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral

testing_the_water

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:50:34 pm »
hmmmm... hindi(o wala talaga) ko na maalala yun mga napag-aralan ko sa history... dami nilang naipon(o nakurakot) sa ilang years yun? pero sabagay ang naaalala ko lang halos lahat ng kapamilya nila lahat may position...

may babayaran na naman sila para masabing hindi sa kanila yan...
we are in a constant state of becoming.....

Topsy Krettz

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 24
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 09:30:38 am »

I personally believe that this billions of dollars allegedly owned(regardless of the manner how they were able to amassed it) by the marcoses is true!!!!
     I remember the old marcos saying during his snap election campaign sorties "I WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT ONCE AGAIN", and i believe him then. WHY? cos i know he has billions of dollars to back up his promises, and during those times he was more inclined in making "HISTORY" rather than enriching himself(he has billions of it). the guy was not stupid nor dumb, he knew his health was deteriorating and slowly eating him up, he was paving the way for a graceful, respectable exit. The very reason why i believed him when he uttered those words..... He may have used some of this billion dollars to alleviate the then dwindling(until now) philippine economy and may have use still some parts of it to pay our foreign debt, and in doing so he will go down the history lane.
     SO THOSE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT ARE STASHED AWAY IN FOREIGN BANKS I BELIEVE IS TRUE!!!!!!! (this is just my own opinion)

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 08:04:33 am »
Tingin ko exagerated to.. 950 BILLION DOOLARS? possible ba un? siguro kung PESOs or bka nmn 950 MILLION lng.. ksi kung Billion un eh it would make Mrs. Marcos the riches person on earth.. why? cause Bill Gates is worth a mere $100B..