Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: defend yourself against BIR official's harassment  (Read 1780 times)

ordertaker

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
defend yourself against BIR official's harassment
« on: January 17, 2010, 10:09:08 pm »
TAX TIP NO. 1 - AVOIDING BIR OFFICIALS' HARASSMENT.

To push taxpayers to choose and avail the GRAFT and CORRUPTION facility, malicious BIR officials should always promote two (2) things. These things are called ‘IGNORANCE’ and ‘FEAR’.

Ignorance and fear are siblings. They compliment each other. Ignorant taxpayers are always fearful while most of the moments, fearful taxpayers are ignorant of their tax privileges and rights.

For the past decades and up to the present, I teach tax transparency, promote taxpayers’ rights and privileges and expose BIR officials’ duties and obligations to the taxpaying public. Many taxpayers had changed the way they deal with the BIR. More and more became tax knowledgeable and had chosen the path of righteousness and ways of the Almighty God. They cultivate the habit of educating themselves thus such reduces if not totally eliminated their tax ignorance and fear with the unknown and hidden beauty of taxation.

Because money-collection from GRAFT and CORRUPTION facility had actually diminished, I was singled out to be its source.  A leader of fishy and shadowy group within the BIR organization premidatedly filed a bogus criminal case against me to stop and intimidate me in continuing my mission of arming unsuspecting taxpayers with true and correct tax information.

I want to share my legal techniques and tips that you may use in order to prevent tax harrassment and oppression because these things may reduce your goodwill trust and confidence that others have on you.

Free of charge, I will give you a copy of my ebook entitled “BIR LOWYER CHARGED ME OF LIBEL, PERJURY AND MALICIOUS PROSECUTION, which its soft-bound copy is on sale at P2,000 a copy or at wholesale price of P1,000 a copy for over five  copies.

To avail, please do the following:
1.    Forward this message to 20 people
2.    CC: etmtao@gmail.com and thetaxstrategistpart2@gmail.com
3.    Within 48 hours, I will send you the said ebook
4.    If no ebook is received after the lapse of 48 hours, please call Macky 2 @ 4157283 and 7420382 to remedy the situation

Moreover, I am inviting you to attend and announce my fortcoming 10-day tax training activity to be held on Feb 25, 2010 at Lasalle-FEU Campus, RCBC Plaza, Makati City. A certificate on competency will be awarded for completeing and passing the ‘TAX ACCOUNTANCY COUSE-Major in Payroll Evidences, Entries and Reports’

Please find the front and back cover of my ebook.

Thank you and God Blesses your family forever.

--
WWW.EMELINOTMAESTRO.COM
AUDITOR NG BAYAN
439 3918 / 742 0382 / 0922 8630922
Pls. visit my web for my credentials. Because ETM TAX SEMINARS are so effective, tax FIXERS may call, approach and encourage you not to attend them. If it happens,it means that education is the best defense against TAX FIXERS AND HARASSMENT.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3050/fronte.gif
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6489/anongmabutisapaggawangm.gif
I was an atheist until I found out I was God...