Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: My ExGF's Dad's Secret  (Read 31988 times)

landoncarter

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 4
  • Kung ikaw ay masaya, mag Espiya!
My ExGF's Dad's Secret
« on: April 21, 2009, 05:54:44 am »
This was way back when I still in high school. I have a GF back then. She had a nice family, a caring mother and father, 2 brothers and a sister. His father used to work as a general manager of a grocery store in Lucena while the rest of her family stays in manila. They just visit her dad once a year every summer in Lucena.

One summer time, she needed some cash badly and decided to picked on his dad's wallet. As she searched the wallet for some cash, a small paper dropped from it. Curious, she opened the paper and found out that it was a letter to his dad from someone she didn't know. As she read the letter, she couldn't help but cry and accept the blow of reality that her father had a mistress and that his mistress got pregnant. But the mistress wrote that she will raise the child on her own and that he can rest assure that she will not interfere with his first family.

I don't know what happened after the years had past since me and my GF broke up because of her third party. I can't help but to think that maybe cheating runs in their blood....

Secret lang natin to ha?  toast::
Certified Espiya-holic!