Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: About my Friend and her Husband.... Need advise.....  (Read 24785 times)

waldner

• Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 9
Re: About my Friend and her Husband.... Need advise.....
« on: December 26, 2008, 08:10:16 pm »
Legally speaking, your friend cannot file a criminal case of concubinage against her husband for the simple reason that none of the three instances of concubinage are present in the facts you mentioned.

Either the husband or your friend cannot just file an annulment case on the ground that they both or shall I say, he fall out of love towards his wife. Its not one of the grounds under the Family Code.

The only legal solution I could find which is more practical is for her to file a legal separation case and/or support against her husband. She needs to have concrete evidences regarding her husband's infidelity (pictures, chat log files, etc.) for her case to prosper. However, she needs to abstain from having sex with her husband as such act is one of the grounds against legal separation.

Another thing she can do is find one of his good looking friend invite him over right before her husband gets home and act like she's engaged in having sex with his friend by putting her face on his lap as soon as he walks in.

This kind of retaliation is not really advisable legally speaking.

I am the captain of my ship; I am the master of my soul.