Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 😍 JENNYLYN MERCADO | AVON Philippines Image Model 😍😍😍  (Read 11245 times)

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 4762
Re: JENNYLYN MERCADO / AVON Philippines Image Model
« on: August 06, 2018, 03:19:36 am »
i have most of LUR's e-mags and i must say i am at awe at most of the models specially alex casili. bt one model caught my attention, it's key trajano's pics because of the obvious photoshop treatment. but all in all, LUR is one of the mags that i don't mind spending to have. i think it's much better than fhm or playboy. playboy's been featuring non asians now and i noticed they're being more conservative than before.
LUR's Alex Casili is one hell of a hottie and I it's a damn good thing they featured her on their E-Books.
I also noticed that they have given Key Trajano's photo images a good dose of "computerized cosmetics" to make her look more sexy but the gallery photography of her is exceptionally better than any photo of her on the net.
I think the digital magazines are going mainstream at full speed with LUR and Idolzone going at each other right at the heels of the demise of FHM's hard copy production.
On this note, we will be seeing and expecting more good stuff from these E-Magazines as they battle it out for the best digital E-Mag on the market as they feature more and more sexy and hot Pinay Models which we all want on our table.
Like I said it before and I will say it once more, . . .as long as there are men and guys like us around, there will always be these Men's Magazines.
We, The Men, are the real life blood which gives life to these Men's E-Mags.