Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Defined as black and white CLEAR, CONSISTENT MESSAGE GIVES DUTERTE EDGE IN 2016  (Read 1397 times)

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 332
Though centralized government have many downside, but federalism?
I don't know what form of federal government they're planning to put up but in my opinion, we are not prepared as a whole nation for federalism. Federalism MIGHT worked in Davao, Cebu, whole NCR region, and other highly urbanized regions but how about those underdeveloped regions? I don't think they can survive without any help from the central government, which will just add more burden to the government itself. We don't have roads for remote areas, schools, hospitals or even personnel for those kind of facilities. It's like K12 but instead of schools, it is the Philippines.

quite the opposite actually. kaya nga pinupush ang federalism dahil sa current centralized government, the funds dont trickle down to the other regions. federalism will make it so that those regions will have more freedom on how they get and remit funds. while regions will still remit to a central government, it will be a lot less than what they remit now because most of their income they will remit to the regional government, whose job will only be to manage the region not the entire country. kung meron pa rin hindi uunlad pag federalism na it only means their regional government is either inefficient or just hoarding the money all for themselves. at least this way kung matino ang isang region, hindi sila affected kahit pa sobrang corrupt nung ibang region. unlike now, pag sobrang corrupt ng central government, wala na pag asa yung ibang regions kasi dun sa taas pa lang ubos na pera so wala na aabot sa kanila