Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Girls of the 2014 Manila Auto Salon  (Read 25637 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 461
Re: Girls of the 2014 Manila Auto Salon
« on: November 28, 2014, 04:15:36 am »
You don't have insurance, amigo? I always thought you had life insurance of some kind that you bought from someone in your circle of friends or some such thing like that. As for consolation, Kenji and I will provide as much as you need for whatever reason you need it. Isn't that right, mon ami?

You should save some for sandwiches the next day, mon ami. A cold turkey, bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich makes a tasty lunch on Black Friday before you head out to do battle in the stores. By the way, in case you run into the Silicon Power Armor A60 or A80 on sale somewhere, apparently Hitachi, Seagate, and Western Digital supply the hardware for their external hard drives.

How odd -- just as I finished writing my reply, it seems like the temperature here dropped a few degrees all of a sudden. Did anyone else feel it?  ???

laffman:: yeah sagot ko Chips and Cookies!

a local Target Store near my place opens at 6PM Thursday , they are selling TVs lots and lots of TVs  smoking:: but my paycheck is a bit late plus I have to pay for my  ::lmao Insurance

a sudden temperature drop?  laffman:: ooohh noooeeeesss!!