Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: JLaw on her leaked nudes pix: "It's a sex crime"  (Read 16061 times)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: JLaw on her leaked nudes pix: "It's a sex crime"
« on: October 08, 2014, 04:59:15 am »
my bad!! im soO sorry seigneur, i was using my cp and as usual deleted your post-accidentally(damn-ly):(

anyha, im sure you've seen my nekked collar bone  ::laffman

I hope this doesn't count as a double post. As for your naked collarbone, I deny having seen it. ;D

::) then stop taking nude pictures J.Law

and the movie " Sex Tape " of Cameron Diaz fits her  ::lmao

Actually, the more accurate advice would be: "Stop uploading your naked pictures onto iCloud."

You guys... can we stop blaming already?  ;D if you did [fap] on those leaked nude pix,the least you can do is-- to appreciate :P

People are *allowed to both have and send nude photos.As long as the photos are both taken and sent on a consensual basis and everyone involved is comfortable with their use, no one should care what you're sending each other.

But of course I rather prefers Reese Witherspoon suggestion about taking naked pix: "I get it. It's cool to be cool and bare naked but try not to put your effing face in it"  ;D that werks for me, In fact I did try to be cool moon ago and send my *tatas pix to a few gentlemen here (raise your foot if you're one)  laffman:: TOINKSSS

Isn't it funny, Signora, how easy it is for a lot of people to say "Stop taking naked photos" after they've had their fun with those photos (not that I'm singling anyone out, mind you)? As a Jamaican friend told me, that's just a variation on the old maxim of "You don't want to be raped? Stop wearing short skirts, low-cut tops, and other such clothes." Which is, in turn, derived from the even older truism of "You want the same rights as men? Stop being a woman."

I agree with Reese Witherspoon on general principles but I still dream of a day when events like "the Fappening" aren't anything to celebrate and people like Hayden Kho and "Mang Kanor" aren't anyone to emulate.

And again, as for seeing your collarbone or your tatas (or any other body part of yours that's normally clad) in any state of undress, I hereby state for the record that I have not seen your anatomy--including and up to the aforementioned body parts--in such a manner that can be construed as bare, nude, or unclothed on pain of having my liver and lights abstracted.  ;D  ::flowers

----and again some people just won't stop:

JLaw's wikipedia was hacked tuesday evening to feature her nude pix-[/color]

The level of maturity on the Internet never fails to amaze me. Such behavior is typical of the civility, discipline, and ethics possessed by the netizens of the world. The actions of the person who hacked the Wikipedia page for Jennifer Lawrence conclusively demonstrate how unnecessary it is to enact laws that regulate online behavior.  :applause
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.