Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: why i am being banned from this forum site? part 2  (Read 13970 times)

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 332
Re: why i am being banned from this forum site? part 2
« on: November 05, 2013, 06:29:29 pm »
andun din sa thread na yun ang sagot sa tanong, the IP ban has been revoked kaya nakalogin na sila spydrew and others. but the original ban on certain members stays. nagbigay na ng explanation ang admin kung bakit sila naban pero as mentioned in that thread, you will have to ask the admin and its their discretion kung sasabihin nila or not

about kay kurimasu, ang sabi ko the IP ban has been revoked. but as you said kurimasu was banned for multi account, hindi yun kasama. ibang kaso yun. ang binigyan lang ng resolution is the IP ban so that members na hindi naman dapat kasama sa ban makalogin. if you still cannot login, malamang the ban on you is for your account not simply because of IP ban

yung kay IORI, I also saw he was banned but I dont think perma ban yun, he was banned for flaming (along with other people na nagaaway na sila sa mga threads). as for the moderator concerned, it has been discussed but the decision is up to the admin kung ano gagawin.  and as I have said, the admin is taking a break from espiya because of family issues. things are being worked out behind the scenes. pero you have to keep in mind hindi naman instant mareresolve ang mga issue/s.

kung may feedback man na kailangan iparating that is why this section - support board - is here. but the moment the discussion strays away from legitimate concerns, the topic will be locked. as with this thread, the thread is supposed to be only about why ABH is banned, it is straying from that discussion so its no longer relevant but I am allowing the discussion to proceed for now but the moment flaming starts, personal attacks happen and such, I will lock the thread immediately.

as for the recent bans, if they feel like they are innocent, they can explain their side to me if they wish (via pm or via email) and I will listen to what they have to say and if (and thats a big IF) it warrants a review of their case, I will endorse it to admin.

as for the spydrew thread, the concern was for spydrew, it was resolved so case closed. yung tinatanong mo is regarding other members which is a different issue altogether. in that thread I said if anyone else knows who was banned, let me know so I can check. there were no other names mentioned other than BAZ and spydrew and they were able to login again. so yes that case is considered closed and as such was locked
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:34:49 pm by bodieph »