Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: why i am being banned from this forum site? part 2  (Read 13982 times)

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 332
Re: why i am being banned from this forum site? part 2
« on: November 05, 2013, 05:08:28 pm »
actually staff no longer have access to the ban list, ever since the forum updated, nabago na. only admin has access to the ban list now. kaya laging tinatanong kung sino ang naban at kelan para pag tinanong sa admin completo ang details. especially recently (read some announcements so you will know what happened)

and yes, I did have an idea na ikaw yung supremegenesis from the way you were posting but I was never sure. I am also not aware of everything that happens in the forum, for one thing I do not even read all the threads so I cannot know everything that happens in here. in fact, yung first thread mo, nalaman ko lang yun when someone reported the post and asked that staff checked it (yung report to moderator na option will generate a report that staff will be given notice). also just because my name is reported as online doesn't necessarily mean I am online in espiya. it just means one of my browser windows still has espiya loaded. and I have never hidden my online status ever. you will always see my name in online members list if my espiya page is loaded in my browser even if I am not reading threads in espiya

and FYI as most people do not know, staff CANNOT ban people. only admin can ban people.

kaya nga kung basahin mo ang ibang thread dito, the staff was clueless when people said they could not login then when we had the ban list checked wala naman name nila dun. yun pala IP ban ang ginawa kaya hindi sila makalogin.

and yes this thread will be locked soon, I will give this one more day. this serves no more purpose as of now. let me just make this clear and I have already said this in one of the other threads in support board asking about bans. the ban on the names specifically found in the ban list will remain. as to whether or not the ban will be removed, only the admin can answer that and as of now, the admin is still mourning the death of a relative so espiya is taking a backseat to personal issues