Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: why i am being banned from this forum site? part 2  (Read 13982 times)

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 332
Re: why i am being banned from this forum site? part 2
« on: November 05, 2013, 04:21:27 am »
like I said in the previous thread, you already replied several times and yet you still did not give details. its like you're saying "i have a problem, please help me" and then when people ask what details about the problem all you say is "can you help me with my problem?" how are people going to help if you are not giving enough information. even now with this new thread, you are still being vague, still no details like the most basic of all, what is the name of the account in question.

I don't think you are that stupid as to not know that we cannot help you if you do not give details of the problem, hence, I think you are just trolling and/or looking for attention

Look at the other thread/s in this section before you say something like abuse of power. you are not the only person who was banned recently and in the case of other people, we (a few other staff were involved) actually helped to revoke their ban since the admin did an IP ban and the staff helped to constrain the ban to just the direct accounts involved and not an IP ban which affected anyone and everyone who used the IP in question