Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: HappyMonday: Make a 'twerking butt'pudding dessert  (Read 7784 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
HappyMonday: Make a 'twerking butt'pudding dessert
« on: September 23, 2013, 12:30:30 am »

Twerking is in the Oxford English Dictionary and may or may not be an ancient yoga move, but it is definitely taking over the world. While we’re still waiting for the twerking robots that will certainly be taking over the world in the near future, Japan has gone and created a twerking dessert.

Starting with a package of Shin-chan puripuri pudding, which is tied to the long-running anime series Crayon Shin-Chan and comes with an ass-shaped mold to shape your milky pudding into a butt, some enterprising chef added a thong and a martini glass to create a “Sexy Butt Pudding” that looks like an ass and bounces like Jell-O in the cup. Yep: Your dessert is twerking at you.

Check out the full instructions and catch the twerking cocktail in action with this video from Bonobos25:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHw3ieSEBlM&sns=em[/youtube]

The pudding kit is part of a DIY candy set from Japan, but it can be purchased from countless online import stores. (There’s one here.)

[HuffPo]