Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Really need help about my penis :(  (Read 29506 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: Really need help about my penis :(
« on: July 18, 2013, 01:05:21 am »

problema ko din madalang lang ako magka erection kahit morning woods wala din..tapos pag nakikipagsex ako ang problema palagi ay ung mahirap patigasin ang penis ko..
sapalagay nyo anu ba dapat kong gawin para masolusyonan problema ko..size at erection problem to mga brad

wak mo na isama yun worry mo po sa size OK?( it's the hardness that counts ) have yourself check or consult an MD- especially when your having that issue gettin an erection...as you've mentioned na ' kahit morning woods' wala...usually kasi, if Psychological ang cause-you will get that 'morning wood' erection pa din and if not it could be Physiological...so don't worry much bro, get the right infos & facts - the more you know the better you will do.  ;)

start now with quieting your mind or just do a little meditation- have a 10 mins a day to just spend your time alone,relax and undistracted- just focusing on your breathing. whatever thoughts you have let it dissolve by focusing on your breathing - just try to practice that and real sure will benefit you a lot...QUIET your Mind  ::flowers