Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Malas nga ba or Buenas (maswerte )?  (Read 47377 times)

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 77
sa mga sinabi noy lahat yata ng Burden on my shoulder... The relationship was consenting nga eh! Ganyan talaga pag hindi ka mayaman it has moral obligation pero si Chavit Singson during the interview kay Kris Aquino the latest wife and the last na daw, was 27 YO and they have a 13 YO son

which means she got preggy at 15 walang problema

the point of the advices given is that, even if it is consenting, a minor is considered not yet capable of making decisions, and as such getting involved with a minor is considered a criminal offense.  minor yan, may consent man o wala.  at pag may nagkaso sa iyo, paktay ka.  

likewise, i still cant see any "desire" or "willingness" to "solicit" advice, much more accept the advices given you.  and piece of advice again, ingat-ingat din, hindi dahil baka mabuking yang relasyon mo sa mga minor de edad, since if that is my line, it is like i am "tolerating" you.  ingat-ingat at baka makatapat ka sa babaeng menor de edad na may tatay or tito na kayang "ipakain" sa iyo ang mga pinaggagawa mo in the form of 5.56 or 7.62!

personally, hindi ako nagmamalinis.  manyak nga ako eh, aminado ako dun.  at lagi ko ipinagsisigawan yan dito.  alam yan ng espiya na ubod ako ng manyak!  likewise, i have done things in my life that i am not very proud of.  but i draw the line clearly, and i wouldn't get involved with a minor.  PERIOD!  at huwag mo sasabihin na wala pumatol or wala pumapatol sa akin, or things to that effect, dahil wala ka nga alam sa kung meron man or wala - but trust me, meron.  lets just say i am sensible enough to either let it pass, or let everything wait till she is already of legal age.  okay lang sana kung same age kayo pero if you are matured enough - way, way matured and she is way, way minor, then, you entering into a relationship with her, with consent or not, is still tantamount to you exploiting her naive mind!  you can't blame our fellow espiyas here, if they'd call you Mang Kanor.    
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)