Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: need advise here..  (Read 13986 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: need advise here..
« on: February 06, 2011, 05:58:59 am »
11 years n kmi.. pero minsan talga may attitude sya.. kaya d minsan maiwasan mag away.. kaya pati tuloy ako nagiinit un ulo ko.. tapos lalambingin ko na pag nagaway kmi.. tapos pinapatagal p un ayaw.. hayz... hirap talga.. pero salamat sa advise mo pre.. mala papa jack un advise mo eh.. so sa tingin mo pre bigay ko n lng muna b sila sa nanay nya?? para matigil n un away n to at baka d2 n rin mag tapos pagtumagal to.. pero mahal ko talaga un mag-ina ko eh.. masakit man sakin pero mukhang ganun n nga talga.. hayzzzz.....  :(
  you want to do what?!  ???  ;D

ibalik daw ba?  ::) ;D jokk!  Hang in there bro !  ::flowers

11 years na din po naman kyu,di mo pa po ba accepted si misis as a whole ,with all her quirks ,or even

her annoying habits ?  ;)

Remember : You recognize when you fall in love with this person,you fall in love with the whole package.

you don't get to choose little parts of it to send it back and exchange."

Wala nga naman po na perfect relationships...If you two ain't fighting at all Well,I will dab both of

you a SAINTS !  ;D  Imagine po, before we meet our partners we do manage quite well on our own.

then the time when we move from "I" to "WE" mode is a hell of a process - not a walk in the park.

We started to see them as they are and at times nangingialam na din tyu.

Lahat naman if we have a magic wand ,will use it right away to change our partners to something that

we like ! BUT,it doesn't work that way.relationship is not about changing your partner

" YOU CAN'T CHANGE PEOPLE" Everyone can be irritating from time to time in a relationship [including YOU].

The best way to start to salvage your relationship and a BRIGHT IDEA is : TALK about it .

How about in time for the coming Hearts day or before that day,find the time,go out

date her,it's good to talk about the issue far / different from your normal routine- out of your house.

You will both manage to behave and and focus on the issues and si esmi might feel better

taking her out ,making her special ,almost a lot of woman looking forward on a time that a man

will go on their way,break their routines just to make time for her and have a romantic time together.

Kaya po maybe lage sya dun sa nanay nya kasi nga po if madalas kyu mag-away duon sa loob ng haws

nyu gives her a bad vibes at negative yun dating at naalala nya yun away.

Your house should ba a safe haven for both of you,where you do things together,make love together etc

and not to become a fighting arena. ;D normal aman po ang mga disagreements sa pagsasama but

sabe nga sa bible din "Let not the sun go down upon your wrath"- IF TWO PARTNERS ALWAYS

AGREE ONE OF THEM IS NOT NECESSARY.

Bro,di ko po alam saan saan pinag-gagalingan ng away nyu -Kayo lang po mas nakaka-alam

at kayo din po ang may mas power to fix and re-light the fire of your relationship.

and that's so Possible if both of you are willing to sit and talk about it.

Again.relationship is a COMPROMISE,allow your partner the SPACE to be herself and visavis.

Be part of her life,your kids life,at di yun mangyayari if ibabalik mo na lang just like that - amff  :(

11 years bro 11 years...you better have a good reason to Quit.

and you know what,and I want to emphasize this more "YOUR PARTNER IS MORE IMPORTANT

THAN YOUR KID" - If you value your wife or hubby first - naku! your kids will know the very

meaning of Love and will grow up just fine knowing that they've been surrounded by love at

sure pag-laki nila magiging mabuting asawa din sila.( wise na po mga kids ngayun,don't keep saying

you love them if what they see is a bad father/mother -they will feel trapped and will resent you and

will have a huge impact on their personality esp.their self-esteem )

You better treat your partner better than your best fwend!  ;)

Keep talking . Nothing is worth falling out over. If you want your family to be there for you

you've got to be there for them.

...at dyan ngtatapos ang payo ni lola happy ( gising ka pa ba?! )  :P