Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: my pretty little secret..  (Read 57815 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • -:
  • -:
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: my pretty little secret..
« on: October 18, 2010, 04:54:57 pm »
hi bro ! hope you won't mind having my views  ;)

kudos sa mga ngcomment po syu @ nag give ng kanilang advise which is so encouraging and right,taking from your same
sex/male perspective . galing nyu guys -sir eroto,masterchief & the rest  toast::

pansin ko lang po bro yun 1 mo pang issue(premature ejaculation) possible na related din po yun psychologically
sa concern mo sa size po.

anyways,first off: a penis is not like your biceps that you can enlarge it-sorry.but it is possible to strengthen this muscle for stronger erections, stronger orgasms, and better ejaculatory control.(as what eroto said about pc muscle)

@ wag ka po masyadong mag worry about the size po,the thing is anyone having a penis will always be
man enough for any woman and you are"man enough"for any woman(as long as you have that ;) )

sabe nga nila:

Large and small, long and short, and physical differences are matters of external appearance. Deriving pleasure from sexual intercourse is a matter of inner emotion. If you first bind them with love and respect and press them with true sentiments; then of what relevance are large and small, long and short?”

there is something you can do for your partner that is much better than undergoing penile surgery or even doing penis-extension exercises; Arouse her fully before entering her. If her vagina is engorged, your penis will seem larger to her. women generally experience the most sensation in their clitoris and the first couple of inches of their vagina, which means that even a man with a small penis can reach these most sensitive spots.

work on your self-esteem & confidence and take note of this : It is clear that lack of use can cause the penis to shrink – literally to retract into the body – so it should also stand to reason that frequent use should cause it to extend slightly.
don't let size stop you from being studly ;)

as for me,wala po talaga sa size iyan,don't envy those men who has a large penis kasi :
To have an erection your penis needs blood and sexual energy. If the penis is made too large, without enough blood and sexual energy you will have difficulty getting hard.(see,mind you may prob din yun may mga too large ;D)

lastly ,have this thoughts:

“When two hearts are in harmony and the energy flows freely throughout the body, then the short and the small naturally become longer and larger, the soft and the weak naturally firm and hard.” toast::