Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Testimonial ng mga Pumayat  (Read 1353 times)

randel_sumilang

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
Testimonial ng mga Pumayat
« on: July 12, 2008, 06:42:48 am »
1.It really works! No heart palpitations, dizzyness, starving, uncontrollable rages or uncomfortable LBMs. A MUST for everyone that wants to lose weight safely and effectively. A real good deal, guarranteed results and cheaper than other brandsthat may cause palpitations. Works even for busy people like me who dont have time to go to the gym. Since my job requires me to put in a lot of hours and im usually in and about, I easily get really burned out and eat whatever I can get my hands on.My body system is a wreck from the lack of sleep, irregular eating and inadequate water. During my first week of taking it, I noticed that my food cravings gradually lessened and my body system was slowly becoming regular... Each day I felt cleaner, healthier and lighter. Now I can go thru the morning without eating morning snack and heavy dinner, simply because I felt full most of the time. Usually I'd take a late afternoon snack and not crave for dinner at all. This is just my 4th week of taking it and I've so far reached my ideal weight. Now I'm taking it once a day nalang to maintain my figure. Still busy, but at least gorgeous and sexy. =) Highly recommended for the working woman of today!"
- Candy of Quezon City (via emaiL)-

2.Yung mom ko sinasabihan ako na i-try ko raw yung HerbaLife and I did pero hindi yata effective sakin. Tapos may nag recommend sakin ng Lite Slim kasi effective daw. I ordered 60 pcs at first and nung nag meet kami ng friends ko, pumayat daw ako! Actually sabi ng boyfriend ko pumayat nga daw ako. - (via SMS) Stephanie, Entrepreneur

Hi every1 u can visit the online selling multiply

we are selling lite slim, very effective slimming capsules

visit http://www.maecy24collection.multiply.com

or u can call & txt me at +639267467791
maec",y

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 11:00:17 pm by randel_sumilang »