Espiya Newstand (Current Events, Classifieds, Events) > Current Events

Makakabayad na ang Pilipinas sa mga UTANG???

(1/4) > >>

ugat:
spygirls & spyboys... i found this site & i looks interesting if this will come true & this is FACT.

ano sa tingin nyo??

http://thefreeman.com/opinion/index.php?fullstory=1&issue=articles_20040819&id=21135

:D   :D   :D   !thumb   !pompom

ZR:
Heheheh.. abundant right.... yep.. this will surely help the Phils...

and also the ways we pay our utang..deadlock talaga ang ginagawa nang world bank..like letting us pay the interest yearly... another thing about utang is that, if mangutang ang Pinas eh dapat ang bayad ay after 10 years or 5 years.. para naman maka stand ang Phils.. d tulad ngayon,  papunta sa bayad lahat na makuha nang pinas.. lately nangutang ang pinas sa japan para ibayad sa worldbank...

anyway, if this post of yours will come true in the future.. then im sure makakabayad tayo...

and magiging 1st world na ang PINAS!!  

B B B:
Makakabayad ang Pilipinas kung ang pera na dapat ibayad sa utang ay talagang ibabayad sa utang at hindi kung saan-saang bulsa ng mga pulitiko, pulitika ito mapunta.

jaguar-m23:
korek!!! i agree with you bettina...sad..but true...

rogue_agent:
if the report is true & credible, that would be nice... but i dont see this happening in the near future... coz #1 how in the world could you convince the entire planet to stop using petroleum & use this new fuel? #2 the OPEC countries will do everything to protect their business... even if it means paying Osama Bin Laden billions of dollars to do his terror tactics...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version