Espiya Yellowpages [Members Only Deals!!!] > Classified Ads

Pesobit our Pinoy Version of Bitcoin

<< < (2/5) > >>

naruto789544:
does it needs BSP approval for it to be legit?

xypherman:

--- Quote from: maniac2999 on September 07, 2016, 10:51:23 am ---Pinoy created? where's the paper on this, can't seem to find it?

when we talk about crypto-currency, dapat may associated technical descriptions AND craptons of tests.. after all, ang stability nyan e dependent very much on the cryptography model

kahit na may mga maginvest ng millions, how would you say that the process "mines" truly unique bits (i forget the term) thus no dupes/hacks and no inflation at secure/stable yung invested cash?

I'm really interested, having read the original Satoshi work.

--- End quote ---

If you are talking about the whitepaper, they will release it once Pesobit is done with the ICO/Crowdfund. Guys this is the starting phase of the coin, if you know the history of Bitcoin then you should be very interested. There is NO POW Proof of Work here, they will be implementing POSP, Proof of Stake, where in based on the amount of coins on your wallet, you will get some rewards as long as you keep your wallet open and online. This is better than POW because it saves a lot when it comes to electricity and the needed equipments for mining. If you have more info check this site blog.pesobit.net

xypherman:

--- Quote from: naruto789544 on September 07, 2016, 11:01:13 am ---does it needs BSP approval for it to be legit?

--- End quote ---

Right now there is no strict laws yet when it comes to cryptocurrencies in the Philippines if we have one that concerns with BSP I think we have a green go for this since Pesobit Team has the necessary information when it comes to this.

xypherman:
JOINING THE PESOBIT ICO – MADE EASY FOR NEWBIES.

maniac2999:

--- Quote from: xypherman on September 07, 2016, 07:36:34 pm ---JOINING THE PESOBIT ICO – MADE EASY FOR NEWBIES.

--- End quote ---

Well, from what I see e investment ang habol dito, correct? automatic na you have to provide something tangible aside dun sa "kikita ka dito" part.

Not familiar with how BTC trading started, but quite sure na may paper first before product.

else, wala itong difference sa dami ng investment type "companies".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version