Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Megan Fox is a MAN!  (Read 1616 times)

viceroy

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
Megan Fox is a MAN!
« on: June 21, 2009, 10:06:25 am »
ano sa tingin nyo totoo ba itong balita o gawa-gawa lang??? :o

http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
Re: Megan Fox is a MAN!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 10:14:16 am »

k1llua

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 10:43:03 am »

hhahaha kakatuwa naman c koya,

koya kailan ka ba pinanganak? kahapon lng ba? HAHAHAHA fish tyo!  toast::  laffman::

b0ler0

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 99
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 12:22:46 pm »
Uhm... the story was published by the Weekly World News website.  Weekly World News is a tabloid and its items are fabricated content bordering on sensasionalism and comedy. Some of the "news items" it has published are the following:

- Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden being secret lovers and have a number of sex tapes making the rounds.
-  Alients using the Earth's moon as a place where they can dump their garbage.
- The discovery of additional commandments from God.
- The discovery of a half woman-half kangaroo creature in New Zealand.
- The body of an infant preserved by a taxidermist so that his parents would be able to savor his company forever.

If you actually believe that Megan Fox is a male, then you might as well believe the stories above.  :D  Whatever makes you happy, dude!  :D

The World Wide Web is almost 15 years old.  By now, we should know not to believe everything we read on the internet.  :D

edjaydaya

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 04:50:09 pm »
ano sa tingin nyo totoo ba itong balita o gawa-gawa lang??? :o

http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/

its practically the same as this news item........

KC Concepcion is actually a boy

06/17/2009 by deejay

Note: Originally published Feb. 7, 2009. One of my old favorites, and one of the few stories I was sure would get me in trouble. :P

Kristina Cassandra “KC” Concepcion, the sweet daughter of Megastar Sharon Cuneta, is actually her son.

Good Times Manila has learned that KC is male based on confidential medical records, interviews with sources close to the Cuneta family, and hospital staff.

The family secret surrounding Cuneta’s child with her first boyfriend, Gabby Concepcion, came to light Saturday when sources from a hospital based in Paris leaked KC’s medical records to a Filipino journalist based there, who in turn turned them over to GTM.

In the documents, it was found that doctors labeled KC as “male.”

“The rumors before that KC went to study in Paris because he was going to have an abortion weren’t true at all. It was so doctors could operate surgically and remove his sex organ,” a source said, adding that doctors decided to defer the operation until KC was older.

It was learned that Cuneta originally wanted a daughter instead of a son when KC was first born so she raised him as a daughter instead.

Since then, Concepcion has reportedly been taking estrogen pills and other hormone medication to hide his masculine features.

“But lately, it seems the pills are no longer working,and he’s looking more and more male. He even looks more masculine than his leading men, Richard Gutierrez and Piolo Pascual,” the source said.

KC was last seen opposite Gutierrez in GMA Films’ Valentine offering “When I Met U.” She is also set to play the female lead in ABS-CBN’s remake of the Korean series “Lovers in Paris.”

With his true nature revealed, it was not immediately clear if KC’s home studio ABS-CBN would push through with his guesting on ASAP on Sunday to promote his upcoming new show.

KC was reportedly scheduled to sing Beyonce’s hit “If I Were A Boy.”

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 06:19:18 pm »
topic already exists.. please continue on the given link.
locking topic