Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nancy Binay's TPO against debates  (Read 4201 times)

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
Nancy Binay's TPO against debates
« on: April 22, 2013, 02:04:33 am »
Court grants Nancy Binay’s TPO (temporary protection order) petition against any kind of discussion, debates and any form of public appearances where she will make herself look dumb, whom she accused of being a “waste of time and brain function”

She should just quit now, while it’s still possible. The Senate is clearly not for her. She’ll drop dead before she even finishes her full term as a senator. Waste of time. I’m sooo angry that she has 98.9% chance of winning.

The TPO is said to be good for 30 days, way past the election period, but Nancy’s legal counsel made a petition to make the protection order permanent so as to avoid other instances of embarrassing herself if ever elected into office. The proceeding is rescheduled on April 28 to 30.

According to Fraves, the TPO granted by the Makati RTC yesterday prohibits Binay from coming within 100 meters to any form of event or gathering, where a candidate must prove their worth to the electorate, any organized scenario where Nancy is susceptible to mudslinging and or subjected to embarrassment that may cause emotional toil on the petitioner and possible health risks.

Makati Regional Trial Court: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQonXnG_7rh3sDJhHJ4nyGLH8g_XNSQq9TDIJluoj0EruDgKxAF

The request came after the camp of Nancy Binay tried to rehearse a mock debate with one of her personal assistants in an undisclosed location, to see if their bet was indeed incapable of participating in a debate.

The chosen personal assistant to face her was none other than her own 8-year-old son, Julius Benedict Binay Angeles.

In the words of one insider privy to the secret mock debate, “I’ve never seen a son dominate her mom the way Julius did.”

“First topic palang, tameme na agad si Ma’am Nancy eh (Nancy was already tongue tied even on just the first topic)!” said our source.

“She was standing there shaking, obviously petrified,” said another. “You can literally see sweat dripping from her forehead and all she could do was take a sip of water!”
Binay was apparently speechless and emotionless for a whole 27 minutes before demanding a “break” from the rehearsal.

“Her parents had to calm her down to get her composure back, to which it took them a whole 2 hours before bringing her back to a normal state.”

That was when her father, Vice President Jejomar Binay decided to go to the courts to ask her daughter to be barred from any debates.

“For health reasons,” said the older Binay, when asked for a comment. “Only handshakes and pasmile-smile nalang ulit for the meantime.”

As for the 3rd generation Binay, he quickly took to social networking site Facebook and posted a status update:

Screengrab from Julius Benedict Binay Angeles’ Facebook status update after the mock debate: http://sowhatsnews.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/jbba-fb.jpg?w=594&h=242

We are receiving rumors that Jack Enrile’s camp are also mulling filing a similar petition in the courts. Stay tuned.

Vote wisely.

Source: philstar.com, rappler.com,sowhatsnews.wordpress.com

cannibus

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • freedom
Re: Nancy Binay's TPO against debates
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 02:15:25 am »
God bless Pilipinas.... sana naman maging matalino ang mga kabayan ko sa pag boto...
The strong will live..the weak will die

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 02:19:41 am »
grabe noh? nakakatawa pa kung san nagrant yung TPO...sa MAKATI RTC. Ang Balwarte ng mga BINAY. ginagawang tanga mga tao.

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 02:20:00 am »
i do hope this is just a joke.  or a smear campaign.  coz if this is true, then the Philippines is really in for a major screw-up.   ??? :o
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 02:25:44 am »
hahays Binays

na-Binay ang pinas after ma-Aquino ng ilang beses

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 02:26:03 am »
Even her 8 years old son have disrespected her in social networking site. She even failed for the only thing she supposedly knows best. wake up Pinoys....

renmazuo

• Nursing Graphic Artist?
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • nursing and graphic arts: kakaibang combination
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 02:28:26 am »
ayaw/takot magpakita ng galing at nagtatago na lang sa apelyido...parang lang yan yung 2 kakilala ko ah (patay na nga lang yung isa). ;D

oh well, sikat eh. basta sikat, dun pupunta ang pinoy.

tsk tsk...

magsama kayo ni bam ampf!

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 02:31:08 am »
I WANT HER ELECTED!!!

and the first person to talk to her Sen. MIRIAM

ahahahahahahaha JESUS can you imagine the Entertainment Value of that? She might even Piss and Poop her pants

icer

• Everyone worse than me is a noob, everyone better than me has no life.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Non nobis solum nati sumus
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 02:37:42 am »
If this is true she shouldn't have run for senador. In her line of work makikipag debate ka talaga ng makikipag debate. Mapapahiya lang siya kung matameme siya at di marunong sumagot sa mga tanong. Ano kaya mangyari kung si Madam Miriam  makaharap niya? Hehe!
"Do, or do not... There is no try."

renmazuo

• Nursing Graphic Artist?
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • nursing and graphic arts: kakaibang combination
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 02:44:59 am »
wait...

why is this article on this site?

http://sowhatsnews.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/court-grants-nancy-binays-tpo-petition-against-debates/

isn't that a satirical site?

in any case, she still won't get my vote.

:: PaInE ::

• [ Rio de Janeiro 2014 ]
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • It maybe stupid but it's also dumb.
    • Fx&Rs
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 03:14:11 am »
wait...

why is this article on this site?

http://sowhatsnews.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/court-grants-nancy-binays-tpo-petition-against-debates/

isn't that a satirical site?

in any case, she still won't get my vote.
satire talaga yan sir. di ko pa naririnig si attorney chank fraves  :D
frank chaves yata yung sikat na attorney eh  :D

"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." ~Thomas Paine

Belphegor

• You Can't Kill What You Did Not Create.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 04:15:21 am »
satire or not, pinoy thinkers should already know what she has to offer.
if maniwala sila dyan edi ok, kung hindi at maluklok sya sa senado, edi face-to-face sila ni madam miriam para masaya hehehehe
Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the War, F*ck the Norm!

k

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 09:50:13 am »
panira lng yan pero di ko pa rin iboboto yan. pangalan lng naman puhunan nya sa senado.  ::inposition

kupido1000

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 10:08:56 am »
Kahit pang local election di makakalusot kung sa quality ng pananalumpati ang magiging batayan.. Kahit kay rizza Hontiveros di uubra sa debate

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2013, 11:50:48 am »
sabi na nga ba satire ito e.

brenlee

• Console Gamers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 11
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 03:48:26 pm »
gordon, bro eddie at hagedorn na lng tyo... wag sa mga anak, asawa, apo o pamangkin ng mga nakapuwesto. otherwise monarchy na lng tyo ha ha ha...

warak2006

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 10:27:35 pm »
first off, quoting proper sources is essential. a lot of people take what they read at face value, no matter how ridiculous.

second. it's dumbfounding how people can make snap decisions about candidates without actually getting to know them. Although from what I've heard from hear, she seems condescending to the poor and it turns me off. But everyone, should get to know the candidates better rather than deciding on the name alone.

michaelantonio17

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 12:57:11 am »
 toast:: Binays, Estradas, Enriles, Revillas etc....= Philippines' downfall.....what a shame ;D

michaelantonio17

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 01:16:08 am »
first off, quoting proper sources is essential. a lot of people take what they read at face value, no matter how ridiculous.

second. it's dumbfounding how people can make snap decisions about candidates without actually getting to know them. Although from what I've heard from hear, she seems condescending to the poor and it turns me off. But everyone, should get to know the candidates better rather than deciding on the name alone.

agree. but I hope someone can pass/revise a law that gives qualifications for Candidates. Because with the way things are going on in the national and local gov't, only RICH or FAMOUS people gets elected. job qualifications anyone??? smoking::

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 01:41:39 am »
agree. but I hope someone can pass/revise a law that gives qualifications for Candidates. Because with the way things are going on in the national and local gov't, only RICH or FAMOUS people gets elected. job qualifications anyone??? smoking::

job qualifications is such a great dream if we will talk of our politicians.  however, is it really possible that those in the power of creating laws will in fact create a law that will in effect decrease their chance of running again?   
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Yubi Akira

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 115
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 02:26:35 am »

pag nanalo yan si nancy binay maganda ka debate si lito lapid

mrcruz2_you

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 03:18:53 am »

kahit anong pang gimmick ang gawin nila hindi ko iboboto ang yan.... smoking::

boyzarimanok

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 07:07:42 pm »
i do hope this is just a joke.  or a smear campaign.  coz if this is true, then the Philippines is really in for a major screw-up.   ??? :o
baka 50% true..
bat ayaw ng debate?? kahit nga sa gradeschool,elementary, highschool.. nag dedebate mga candidates for room officials... hehehe mga aspiring senators pa kaya??

it shows na alam nila na daming bobong botante..  pa cute lang sila..smile2x.. alam nilang boboto na sa kanila.. hehehe ..
just my opinion..  ;D

andreivi

• James Bond Fans
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 01:02:17 am »
nakakahiya ang ginagawa nila.. pano pa nila mapapatakbo ng maayos ang pinas kung pera lang ang magsasalita.. mag -isip mabuti bago bumoto.. kung minsan naisip ko rin na hindi na lang bumoto kasi parang karamihan eh ganyan ang gawain.. take note po karamihan hindi lahat... vote wisely mga ka espiya...