Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: EXAMINE with Senator Richard Gordon  (Read 4294 times)

Zuproc

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • Travelling is not that expensive. Diskarte lang!
EXAMINE with Senator Richard Gordon
« on: December 04, 2009, 11:55:07 am »
Sen. Richard Gordon
EXAMINE with Senator Richard Gordon
22 October 2009

H: Howie Severino
G: Sen. Richard “Dick” Gordon

H: The first question is from a Les Reago, an engineer OFW from Phnom Penh, Cambodia. You have been more visible as governor of the Red Cross. What is your priority, the Senate or the Red Cross?

G: Both are priorities. I try to be a well-rounded individual. I think (an) individual should not just be a politician. I think it’s important that you get your feet on the ground, smell the flowers, see what’s out there and not just happiness but the dreariness of things and therefore try to make things better. But if you look at my Senate record, you know in the Senate, they only watch the bakbakan. They don’t watch yung talagang tunay na…

We did the automation election law. That means there’s gonna be a sea change, magbabago ang eleksyon. Bibilis ang bilangan, mawawala yung ‘Hello, Garci?’ Mawawala yan, because pag binilang, mabilis na yan. uess the question is, your work is very important, how can you afford to do something else?

H: Okay, here’s another character question from Leo Reyes from Navotas. What would you consider a personal weakness that may become a hindrance to your becoming a good president?

G: I’m too frank. I tell people off. I tell them, I’m not there to please you. I’m there to lead, I’m there to do what is right. You drop a cigarette on my floor in the middle of Pinatubo, I pick it up and I tell you, despite of the fact that we’re having a hard time in Pinatubo, we still manage to maintain our sanitation habits. You know who that is? Joseph Estrada. Solita Monsod went to the high school in Olongapo, smoking like a chimney, dropped a cigarette. I pick it up and I said, “Winnie, you may be my sorority sister but you drop your cigarette out here one more time and I’ll arrest you.” My classmate was smoking on the yacht club, threw his cigarettes, I said don’t do that. This was at the beginning of Subic. You do that, and I’ll enforce the law against you.

I’m frank, I’m candid, I’ll tell you the way it is. I’ll tell Erap, “I’m sorry, I don’t think you should be president. You botched it. Binigyan ka ng pinakamalaking regalo ng tao, anong ginawa mo? Wala kang ginawa. Nagwala ka doon sa Malacanang. Kaya anong nangyari, natanggal ka. And now you will come back? I’m sorry, we may be friends but I’m not gonna vote for you. And I will ask people not to vote for you. And I will campaign against you because I’m going to be a candidate.” If I’m going to be a candidate, I’ll do that.

G: No, no, no. People are not used to me. They’re seeing something for the first time. They’re seeing reality. NO pretensions. No, “Oo sige you be nice. It’s okay, I’ll be nice to you kahit minumura mo na ko.” No, no, no, no, no. That’s not gonna happen with me. And if they don’t want that, fine, I can live with it. But don’t complain if you get somebody you like and not somebody that’s needed, don’t complain.

H: So how?

G: You’re catching me at a bad time eh…

H: How would that help you though as a president? You’re known for having kind of a “my way or the highway” approach.

G: No, no, no. That is a judgment. Anong “my way or the highway?” You think people are gonna follow me because it’s my way or the highway? I give a vision. There’s the vision. That’s how we’re gonna do it. You elected me, follow me. If you don’t like it, ask for a motion for reconsideration. But once we decide, sabay sabay tayo lahat don.

Singapore, dictatorship? Lee Kuan Yew? Oh yeah! Magkano sweldo ng teacher dun? 122,000 a month. Magkano sweldo ng teacher natin? Demokrasya tayo! Mabuhay ang demokrasya! Mabuhay ang kalayaan! 12,000 a month.

G: No, no. That has happened before. But look at where they are now? Diba si Park Chung Hee ng South Korea, ganun din? What you’re talking about is the difference between a formal dictatorship and a strong leader? What do you prefer? A dictatorship or a strong leader? I consider myself a strong leader. My name is **** but it’s not dictator, in fact Dicks make people happy.

H: This is from Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Jojo Perez, “If you were not running for president, who among the presidential aspirants today would you be supporting?”

G: No one. No one. That’s why it’s a weak field. I’ll tell you why. Anong record niyan sa executive experience? You need to have an executive experience when you become president. Villar may have been president of his company but that’s business. Business is a dictatorship in this country. You know that? Alright?

Let’s talk about Noynoy. Anong executive experience nyan? He was congressman. He was senator. His father was senator, governor, mayor. His mother was president. His uncles were senators. His auntie was a senator. His grandfather was senator, vice president, during the Japanese occupation. That’s all they’ve got. How’s Tarlac? Ganun din si Gibo. Same line. He may be Secretary of National Defense. What happened? He was in advertising, “Oo, maghanda tayo.” Dumating ang bagyo, yari tayo.

I think they’re smart people. I’m not going to charge them on their personality. Record for record. I think that’s fair. You can hit me on my record. I can hit you on your record. But that’s the way we should look at it. Sino pa? Escudero’s a nice chap. We get along very well. He (inaudible) as Senator, three years. And congressman siya for nine years. Apart from being nice on television, what has he done?

I can tell you what I’ve done. I can share my record. I fixed up Olongapo. It killed my father. That’s why everytime somebody gets assassinated there – pag may pinapatay dun, I speak up.

H: Speaking of human rights, since you mentioned it, this is from Jun Verzola of Baguio City, what would be your approach to human rights? (G: Education.) And what do you think of the current administration’s policy towards human rights?

G: It sucks. I mean, it’s not the administration, it’s us. People ride on motorcycles in this country. May radio station manager, babarilin sa harap ng kanyang anak ng naka-motorsiklong tao. You know how many times it has happened? Hundreds of times. Binabaril sa Mindanao, sa Samar. Pinapasok sa bahay ng mga naka-bonnet, naka-motorsiklo. It’s not the administration. It’s people who take it. I’ve spoken against that in Congress.

H: Okay. This is from Jose Joven Paulo Espinosa, question sent through Facebook, are you worried about climate change?

G: Definitely. In Subic right now, in Sangley point, you look at both ends, baha. Tumataas ang tubig. The last typhoon, and I’m in the Red Cross, I know. It’s because lumakas ang tubig, nagme-melt yung ice pack…

H: So what can the Philippines do about it?

G: Be smarter. We don’t have to kill ourselves because there’s no solution. You don’t build…you know I have a building right now, eto, lahat ho ng nakikinig diyan, sumali po kayo sa Red Cross, 143. One, four, three. I love you.

H: From Dr. Renato Montenegro of Quezon City, Do you agree with Ninoy Aquino when he said that the Filipino people is worth dying for?

G: I can agree with Ninoy Aquino, he’s my fraternity brother, on a number of things. I don’t agree with many of the things he did also. Like I disagree with Marcos a lot. I voted to ban Marcos in the Constitution but with Ninoy, sabi sa kanya nung araw, Sarsa. God bless his soul. Sarsa ang tawag sa kanya sa Tarlac.

H: Sarsa. Why?

G: Magaling magsalita. Yun ang sinasabi sa kaniya. And he was a good and great speaker. But, “The Filipino is worth dying for?” That’s a nice slogan. Acta, non verba. Gawin mo. Do you like to die? I don’t think so. You know what Patton said? “I don’t believe in the soldier dying for his own country. Let the other son of a ***** die for his country. Kill him,” sabi niya. Yan ang sabi ni Patton. What I’m saying is, live for your country. Matuto kang magbigay buhay. Ibigay mo yung buhay mo. Like, I’m criticized for being Red Cross, 40 years, that’s my extra-curricular activity. I don’t have a woman. I don’t have all these people running around in luxury cars. I enjoy my work in the Red Cross.

H: And that concludes our interview. We have just examined Sen. Richard Gordon. Thank you for your questions, and thank you, Senator.

G: Thank you. I hope pumasa ako sa conduct.

END

Medyo, inedit ko na po, kasi masyadong mahaba. Para sa buong interview, eto po yung link:
 ::download
source: http://blogs.gmanews.tv/yourvox/inte...ichard-gordon/

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
Re: EXAMINE with Senator Richard Gordon
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 12:24:21 pm »
mukhang habang tumatagal lumalaks laban ni Gordon.. sana tuloy tuloy.. Gordon-Bayani tandem ;)

it ain't over. . .till its over

leira75

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 03:12:43 pm »
DIKTADOR YA SI DICK GORDON... MASYADO DIN NA MADADADA. PARANG PWET NG MANUK NA BAGONG PANGITLOG PUTAK NG PUTAK.. PUNTA KA SA OLONGAPO DAMING GALIT SA KANYA.. POLITICAL DYNASTY...SA SBMA DAMING KINURAKOT NA PERA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Gat J.P. Rizal

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 03:21:36 pm »
DIKTADOR YA SI DICK GORDON... MASYADO DIN NA MADADADA. PARANG PWET NG MANUK NA BAGONG PANGITLOG PUTAK NG PUTAK.. PUNTA KA SA OLONGAPO DAMING GALIT SA KANYA.. POLITICAL DYNASTY...SA SBMA DAMING KINURAKOT NA PERA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Mukhang matindi galit mo kay Gordon.

Ikaw naman sino ba dapat ang karapatdapat na iboto natin?

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 03:37:42 pm »
taga gapo ako at dahil sa mga gordon gumanda at my disiplina ang mga tao don...si gordon madada pero my nagawa..ewan ko sa iba...

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 07:56:22 pm »
nag attend aku ng graduation ng isang kaibigan at tiempong si gordon yung guest speaker.. totoong madada nga sya.. sa mga sandaling ng tatalak sya sa stage parang gusto ko syang batohin ng sapatos  gun::.. pero tama din naman na madami din syang nagawa.. ewan ko lng kung may magagawa sya bilang presidente..  8)

sapakolero

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 07:25:45 am »
nag attend aku ng graduation ng isang kaibigan at tiempong si gordon yung guest speaker.. totoong madada nga sya.. sa mga sandaling ng tatalak sya sa stage parang gusto ko syang batohin ng sapatos  gun::.. pero tama din naman na madami din syang nagawa.. ewan ko lng kung may magagawa sya bilang presidente..  8)

For sure may magagawa yan...
Mas maganda na siguro ung maraming nagawa bago maging presidente kaysa walang nagawa..

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 09:34:07 pm »
Gordon isnt the consensus type leader, mahilig magdikta....kaya bagay sila ni Bayani magsama...kelangan natin lider na kayang mamuno sa pamamagitan ng consensus...di naman tayo mga tupa na sunod-sunoran lang sa kanilang tagapastol...hindi maganda sa demokrasya ang style nila Gordon at Bayani.

Let's give it to them...they made Subic/Olonggapo and Marikina successful but it doesnt automatically mean na magiging magaling silang Presidente at Bise. Mas bagay sila sa Cabinet. If I were the next President, I'll include them in my choices for the cabinet.

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 01:10:41 am »
Gordon isnt the consensus type leader, mahilig magdikta....kaya bagay sila ni Bayani magsama...kelangan natin lider na kayang mamuno sa pamamagitan ng consensus...di naman tayo mga tupa na sunod-sunoran lang sa kanilang tagapastol...hindi maganda sa demokrasya ang style nila Gordon at Bayani.

Let's give it to them...they made Subic/Olonggapo and Marikina successful but it doesnt automatically mean na magiging magaling silang Presidente at Bise. Mas bagay sila sa Cabinet. If I were the next President, I'll include them in my choices for the cabinet.

Nothing against Dick.  Malakas lang siguro ang personality nya kaya para tayong na alienate.  He says what is on his mind.  It is like being Bill Gates who tells his subordiantes like 'what u do sucks' or 'ur not thinking properly' or parang 'are we goin to wait for Xmas for you to complete your thing?'  but it is this attitude of the leader that made Microsoft the biggest and Bill the richest.  Well, parang si Roco who hates stupidity.  Stupid people or those who can't accept discipline will not like him.  With a culture na kumpare system, gusto natin anything that will personally benefit us without thinking of its effects on others or on society. Laging insist tayo ng "human rights" or "civil rights" or "democratic rights" pero kung iisipin mo na 90 million Filipinos have the rights, magiging kanya kanya mag insist na may "karapatan" sya so what happens to society?  With our lackadaisical attitude on things, we may need someone who will push us to our limits, to goad us to our creativity and still apply the wisdom in our search for the common good.  Talino is an ingredient to leadership but it is more of the wisdom and the foresight to act on any given exigency that defines a character.  When Gibo has the temerity to say na "we do not know what to do" at the height of Typhoon Ondoy, it is like saying mababasa ang pantalon ko pag may nakitang may nalulunod imbes na sagipin.

On second thought naman, pag wala din vision kung ano ang gustong marating or ano ang daraanan upang marating ang pupuntahan or walang sinasabing pupuntahan at sabihin lang na magtiwala kayo kasi mabait ako at mabait ang nanay ko at sumunod na lang kayo kasi magiging mabait din ako tulad ng nanay ko, that "leader" will just be acting on instinct or "feel" without any blueprint for development and growth at siguradong wala din tayong mararating pag ganun.  Lalong mahirap din naman yun hindi marunong magbasa ng memo or studies at mag inom na lang at iasa sa executive secretary ang pagaaral so wala rin knowledge at wisdom to impart.

Wala na bang ibang choices? 

marteniko

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 01:52:30 am »
Nothing against Dick.  Malakas lang siguro ang personality nya kaya para tayong na alienate.  He says what is on his mind.  It is like being Bill Gates who tells his subordiantes like 'what u do sucks' or 'ur not thinking properly' or parang 'are we goin to wait for Xmas for you to complete your thing?'  but it is this attitude of the leader that made Microsoft the biggest and Bill the richest.  Well, parang si Roco who hates stupidity.  Stupid people or those who can't accept discipline will not like him.  With a culture na kumpare system, gusto natin anything that will personally benefit us without thinking of its effects on others or on society. Laging insist tayo ng "human rights" or "civil rights" or "democratic rights" pero kung iisipin mo na 90 million Filipinos have the rights, magiging kanya kanya mag insist na may "karapatan" sya so what happens to society?  With our lackadaisical attitude on things, we may need someone who will push us to our limits, to goad us to our creativity and still apply the wisdom in our search for the common good.  Talino is an ingredient to leadership but it is more of the wisdom and the foresight to act on any given exigency that defines a character.  When Gibo has the temerity to say na "we do not know what to do" at the height of Typhoon Ondoy, it is like saying mababasa ang pantalon ko pag may nakitang may nalulunod imbes na sagipin.

On second thought naman, pag wala din vision kung ano ang gustong marating or ano ang daraanan upang marating ang pupuntahan or walang sinasabing pupuntahan at sabihin lang na magtiwala kayo kasi mabait ako at mabait ang nanay ko at sumunod na lang kayo kasi magiging mabait din ako tulad ng nanay ko, that "leader" will just be acting on instinct or "feel" without any blueprint for development and growth at siguradong wala din tayong mararating pag ganun.  Lalong mahirap din naman yun hindi marunong magbasa ng memo or studies at mag inom na lang at iasa sa executive secretary ang pagaaral so wala rin knowledge at wisdom to impart.

Wala na bang ibang choices? 

Gkhan for Vice Barangay Captain.  toast::
I only stop wiping when i barely see the brown line....

http://i45.tinypic.com/24ffx29.gif

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 10:54:40 am »
@gkhan, plans & blue prints can only go as far as to show the way to go. it would be still be instinct and gut feel that will in the end determine on the ability of a leader to stay on the right path. Mrs. Arroyo's CV would make her a good leader at least on paper, but her lack of instinct and gut feel to feel for her people have made whatever accomplishments she had in her 9 years in office seem trivial. On the other hand, Mrs. Aquino's shotcomings as president were all forgoten in the face of her peronal integrity. Moreover, this was  made all the more plain for every one to see with her willingness to relinquish political power. 

It is not surprising why survey trends show people prefer Mrs. Aquino's son because they are instinctively longing for a leader that may not be as brilliant as Atty. Marcos or as academically prepared as Prof. Arroyo,  but somebody that has the personal integrity to shun the trappings of power. A vote for Mrs. Aquino's son is an indictment of the Philippine Political System.

sapakolero

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 01:32:39 pm »
@gkhan, plans & blue prints can only go as far as to show the way to go. it would be still be instinct and gut feel that will in the end determine on the ability of a leader to stay on the right path. Mrs. Arroyo's CV would make her a good leader at least on paper, but her lack of instinct and gut feel to feel for her people have made whatever accomplishments she had in her 9 years in office seem trivial. On the other hand, Mrs. Aquino's shotcomings as president were all forgoten in the face of her peronal integrity. Moreover, this was  made all the more plain for every one to see with her willingness to relinquish political power. 

It is not surprising why survey trends show people prefer Mrs. Aquino's son because they are instinctively longing for a leader that may not be as brilliant as Atty. Marcos or as academically prepared as Prof. Arroyo,  but somebody that has the personal integrity to shun the trappings of power. A vote for Mrs. Aquino's son is an indictment of the Philippine Political System.

pag ang mga pilipino ay tumingin na sa record ng isang kandidato at hndi sa PAPOGI(remember c ERAP nung binoto cya ng npakaraming bopol na pinoy) tingin ko magsstart na ang pagbabago sa pulitika at ekonomiya ng pinas..

ichiru_69

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 02:32:38 pm »
dictator is different from a strong leader, and i believe both gordon and bayani are strong leader!

archerako26

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 09:58:33 pm »
para sakin wala namang masama sa pagiging dictator as long as wala kang nilalabag na batas at ginagawa mo to para sa ikauunlad ng nasasakupan mo.

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 10:49:28 am »
para sakin wala namang masama sa pagiging dictator as long as wala kang nilalabag na batas at ginagawa mo to para sa ikauunlad ng nasasakupan mo.

archerako26, confused ka lang ciguro...sa isang pamayanang demokratiko, pwede bang maging diktador na walang nilalabag na batas? O di kaya'y maging diktador na puro ikauunlad lamang ng nasasakupan iniisip. Hahahaha...ciguro kung mayroong tinatawag na "Philosopher King" sa totoong buhay pwede. Pero sa totoong buhay, mas matimbang ang ganitong kasabihan; "Absolute power corrupts absulotely".

Ang pagiging Presidente ay may kaagapay na kapangyarihang kayang lasingin ang cinoman. Hindi ito nararapat ilagay sa kamay ng mg taong may dictatorial tendencies tulad nila Gordon at Bayani.

Zany J.

• Just Look In The EYE!!
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • we don't have a choice! kill! kill! kill!
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 11:00:37 am »
Gordon/Fernando magiging dictators??? ::lmao

I DON'T THINK SO smoking::

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 04:06:17 pm »

wow you got alot of post 6 talaga
  ;D

siguro hindi ka bumabasa ng rules anu?

no all caps at feeling ko bata ka ng mga Payumo
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 04:05:20 am »
Gordon/Fernando magiging dictators??? ::lmao

I DON'T THINK SO smoking::

Well that's your take but being a dictator goes beyond martial law and things we usually associate with   our experience during the Marcos Dictatorship.  What I meant by dictatorshp is Dick and Bayani's trait of unidirectional governance. One that could be best described as top to bottom leadership. The leader dictates, the people follow no questions asked. They dont give a damn about feed back and only thinks of havig their way.

Their leadership styles clearly are not conducive to a democratic system. 

Zany J.

• Just Look In The EYE!!
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • we don't have a choice! kill! kill! kill!
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2009, 04:29:43 am »
Well that's your take but being a dictator goes beyond martial law and things we usually associate with   our experience during the Marcos Dictatorship.  What I meant by dictatorshp is Dick and Bayani's trait of unidirectional governance. One that could be best described as top to bottom leadership. The leader dictates, the people follow no questions asked. They dont give a damn about feed back and only thinks of havig their way.

Bro, sabihin natin na magiging STRICT sila mas realistic pa sa pandinig eh, pero pag sasabihin natin na magiging DIKTADOR??

Isa lang masasabi ko, mas dictator pa kung tutuusin ang mga taong INAABUSO NA MASYADO ANG DEMOKRATISMO...

Kung DICTATORSHIP ang naging paraan ng Leadership ni Bayani at Gordon sa Olongapo at Marikina, will then, gusto ko na pala ng DICTATORSHIP at least it means PROGRESS!

ichiru_69

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2009, 07:32:30 am »
Bro, sabihin natin na magiging STRICT sila mas realistic pa sa pandinig eh, pero pag sasabihin natin na magiging DIKTADOR??

Isa lang masasabi ko, mas dictator pa kung tutuusin ang mga taong INAABUSO NA MASYADO ANG DEMOKRATISMO...

Kung DICTATORSHIP ang naging paraan ng Leadership ni Bayani at Gordon sa Olongapo at Marikina, will then, gusto ko na pala ng DICTATORSHIP at least it means PROGRESS!
thumbs up pare!! and at the first place di rin sila dictator, they are just Strong Leaders who wants to bring change and they are the kind of leaders who will bring us real change..

paulo

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2009, 05:08:52 pm »

To me, democracy is one of the most ineffective form of government. It's just a step higher from communism. Why can't we just put someone up there who we trust would do his job well, and let him call the shots? Let's face it, majority of the Filipinos are undisciplined. They need someone to straighten them out. Not some wimp who just keeps saying yes to whatever the people have to say, which given the premise won't be something very good.

perverted26

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Axe Dark Temptation's Biggest Stock Holder
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 06:15:30 am »
GORDON ako...
UNA, nagawa na niya yung mga GAGAWIN PALANG "DAW" ng ibang presidentiables...
PANGALAWA, i disagree sa mga sinasabi ng iba na DICTATOR ang style ni Gordon...
Strong Leadership ang kailangan.
"if you want your children to stand on the ground with their own feet, put responsibility on their shoulder"
Ang pinoy, kulang sa disiplina.
GIVEN na yan, t*ng*i*a...
Ang pinoy, sa halip na bine-beybi, sa halip na ini-spoon feed, dapat pinakikilos.
Dapat pinupukpok!
Yung mga walang isip na pinoy na asa sa pangako ng ibang presidentiables, ang tinitingnan yung GANDA ng PLATAPORMA.
Nakakalungkot.
Nakakahiya.
Immature.

- agree...
Hindi namin kailangan ng Pangulo na "Mabuhay ang demokrasya!!!" "Mabuhay ang kapayapaan" Mabuhay ang pilipino" and then what? daming utang ng Pinas, walang trabaho ang Pinoy.

arwin_absinthe

• Lurker turned Critic
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • What's on your mind?
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 11:24:36 am »
Sabi nga ng nanay ko,
Pasaway ang mga pinoy. Disciplinarian kasi si gordon kaya di sya binoboto.

So, di naman tama na lagi nating iboboto yung nag totolerate sa mga kamalian natin. Di naman sa lahat ng oras ay laging "Serving leader" yung meron tayo, na pagsisilbihan tayo sa mga pangangailangan natin. Ang leader ay yung marunong magpakilos ng tao sa tamang paraan at oras para mapaunlad ang kanilang nasasakupan (in this case, ang ating bansa.).
Kaya nga tinawag na leader kasi LEAD-er. Taga gabay.

Pero syempre, dapat naman ay ka respe respeto yung leader na pipiliin. Pano sya susundin ng taong bayan kung sya mismo ay gumamgawa ng mas nakakahindik na bagay na di kayan ng konsyensya ng taong bayan??

Basta ang sakin, iboboto ko si Gordon, hindi dahil sa mga nagawa nya, kundi dahil sa kung anong tao siya.

perverted26

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Axe Dark Temptation's Biggest Stock Holder
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 01:01:22 am »
Sabi nga ng nanay ko,
So, di naman tama na lagi nating iboboto yung nag totolerate sa mga kamalian natin. Di naman sa lahat ng oras ay laging "Serving leader" yung meron tayo, na pagsisilbihan tayo sa mga pangangailangan natin. Ang leader ay yung marunong magpakilos ng tao sa tamang paraan at oras para mapaunlad ang kanilang nasasakupan (in this case, ang ating bansa.).
Kaya nga tinawag na leader kasi LEAD-er. Taga gabay.

Pero syempre, dapat naman ay ka respe respeto yung leader na pipiliin. Pano sya susundin ng taong bayan kung sya mismo ay gumamgawa ng mas nakakahindik na bagay na di kayan ng konsyensya ng taong bayan??

Basta ang sakin, iboboto ko si Gordon, hindi dahil sa mga nagawa nya, kundi dahil sa kung anong tao siya.

- sabi ni Gordon sa interview sa kanya ni Mo Twister sa Goodtimes With Mo...
Ang leader yung hindi sumusunod sa tao... kumbaga wala sa likuran ng mga tao... ang tunay na leader, nasa unahan...
nagli-lead... siya ang sinusundan... a true leader talaga itong si Gordon... tama ka... pasaway ang mga pilipino, gusto ng ibang pinoy uutusan niya ang presidente.... bebeybihin siya...
yun ang dapat mabago.

Code: [Select]
http://www.goodtimeswithmo.co.cc/default.php?page=singleplayer.php&id=1644&date=20091203&class=4