Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nicolas Cage A Vampire??  (Read 2419 times)

comsci24

• Regional: America-Canada
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
Nicolas Cage A Vampire??
« on: September 20, 2011, 07:20:32 am »
Here is the 1870's Portrait.

Here is the combined photos of the old portrait and the latest Nicolas Cage photos

Step aside, Edward Cullen. “Ghost Rider” star Nicolas Cage may very well be the hottest vampire around.

An eBay seller recently offered a Civil War-era photo of a man who bears an uncanny resemblance to the (supposedly) 47-year-old Californian, leading the photo’s owner to write in his auction listing that Cage has roamed the earth for hundreds of years as a blood-sucking paleface.

The eBay item read: “Original c.1870 carte de visite showing a man who looks exactly like Nick Cage. Personally, I believe it’s him and that he is some sort of walking undead / vampire, et cetera, who quickens / reinvents himself once every 75 years or so. 150 years from now, he might be a politician, the leader of a cult, or a talk show host.”

The 1860s-70s snapshot, said the poster, “is not a trick photo of any kind and has not been manipulated in Photoshop or any other graphics program.” We would hope it wasn’t doctored, considering the pic was reportedly aiming for a $1 million bidder before eBay (or perhaps the photo’s owner) canceled the online auction.

The guy in the photo, the eBay lister says, resided in Bristol, Tennessee around the Civil War period and was photographed by a confederate Civil War prisoner of war. He says he discovered the picture in the back of an album that had several Civil War death portraits, all of which were identified by name — except this one.

Though the concept of vampires is usually reserved for the “Twilight” series, Yahoo! blog omg! pointed out in a video post that Cage, who has been a famous actor since the early 80s, hasn’t changed much in appearance over the years. His timeless look puts him in vampire territory, since the undead creatures also never grow old. Either that or he ages well.

omg! hypothesized that if Cage truly is a vampire who creates a new identity for himself every 75 years, it could explain why the Academy Award winner starred in the ’80s dark comedy “Vampire Kiss.”

Cage may or may not be a vampire, but his 20-year-old son Weston sure looks like one.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/20/is-nicolas-cage-a-vampire/#ixzz1YWAvMqJN

I'm not saying I 100% believe in the article. But who knows!! It might be true!  ;)
http://i48.tinypic.com/2hwz1jn.jpg
Read new signature rule -- support@espiya.net

MiKeDaCuTe

• Laking Beer Brand!!!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 159
  • Kung Kaya ng Iba, Ipagawa mo sa Kanila...
Re: Nicolas Cage A Vampire??
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 07:51:27 am »
yan ang resulta ng kakapanood ng highlander, twilight at underworld.

SoLiD_ExZyLe

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 09:16:14 am »
kakatuwa naman tong article na to. I just watched City of Angels last night and kinumpara ko yung itsura nya dun and bata pa talaga si Nick Cage sa movie na yun and compared sa appearance nya ngayon.  toast::

ninjasipato

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • ninja mode >:)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 12:51:24 pm »
May makita lang silang kamukha from the past vampire na agad.   laffman::

batman217

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 01:05:14 pm »
Di ba naging bida sya sa 'Face-Off', eh malamang ganun ginawa?, hehe. . smoking::
'What if I'm not the hero, what if I'm the bad guy'

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 01:40:37 pm »
Huwag naman sanang gawing basehan ni Nicolas Coppola, pamangkin ni Francis Ford Coppola, ang "balitang" ito para gumawa nang pelikulang bampira.

boytumba

• Kahit Nasaan Ka Pa. Itutumba Kita!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Here I cum to save the day!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 01:42:26 pm »
Huwag naman sanang gawing basehan ni Nicolas Coppola, pamangkin ni Francis Ford Coppola, ang "balitang" ito para gumawa nang pelikulang bampira.

haha. abangan natin yan  ::lmao
It's not a new world I found. It's a new Perspective.

Belphegor

• You Can't Kill What You Did Not Create.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 01:56:34 pm »
baka naman great great great (or kung ilang great man) grandfather ni nicolas cage yung nasa picture.
hehehehe
siguro apperance runs in the blood hahahaha
Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the War, F*ck the Norm!

astute2869

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Fast Dont Lie
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 02:52:57 pm »
di naman lahat ng mukha unique. smoking:: smoking:: smoking::

geshpenst

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0