Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Global Warming... a scam  (Read 10650 times)

tres11

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Global Warming... a scam
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 05:27:04 am »
O.T.
...kelan pa ba tyo bine brainwash? sa tingin ko simula pa ng magka isip tayo... hindi lahat ng pinag aralan natin ay tama, hindi lahat totoo... yun lang ang pananaw ko... dahil ba sa sinasabi ng nakararami, ito ay totoo na?... at sa mga taong nagsasabi ng totoo tinatawag silang "baliw"...

...kasi karamihan sa tao kung ano ang totoo yun ang hindi nila pinaniniwalaan...

...Cge ganito maniwala kyo sa "Global Warming" para lagyan ng tax ang lahat ng kagamitang naglalabas ng carbon at carbon emissions... lalong babagsak ang ekonimiya kung ganito ang mangyayari...

...Eto vid sana makatulong ito sa inyo...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzSzItt6h-s[/youtube]

IWM

• Meet the real Mother F'r
  • MILF Negotiators
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 138
  • Hide your moms...
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 06:06:27 am »
Being a skeptic doesn't mean you're destroying mother earth. You can choose not to believe global warming but still strive to save mother earth. Problema sa mga nagrereact dito, ganun kagad ang impression sa skeptics ng global warming. Bow.
NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='( 
"Without evil, there can be no good. So it must be good to be evil sometimes." ;D

xyz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • ~~t( ^.^)ooOo00
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 06:29:22 am »
hoax or not stop killing the earth! go for green energy... bike love!!!

tres11

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 06:52:54 am »
hoax or not stop killing the earth! go for green energy... bike love!!!
finger4u

...APRUB!!!...

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 10:21:03 am »
Like biological warfare, weather modification or weather alteration is a part of the war arsenal of the US military.  Ang database ng US on meteorology has all the weather data of all points in the world over a period of at least fifty ninety years so alam nila ang weather pattern of any point at any given time.  So alam nila ang cycle ng weather which recurs after every ten years.  The great flood of Wisconsin in 1992 as well as that of Katrina is experiment gone awry. Two weeks prior to Ondoy, banat ng banat ang mga pulitiko na ipawalang bisa ang VFA.  Nagkaroon ng Ondoy and you find US soldiers in the forefront of the relief effort.  It is like saying to us na 'kailangan nyo kami'.  Now, wala ng usapan na tanggalin ang VFA. May isinusulong na bagong policy ang US military on the use of weather alteration as being a force multiplier.

Kalalabas lang sa mga pahayagan na hindi na mabayaran ng Dubai ang utang na USD60 Billion dahil wala naman sila talagang oil.  Meron na rin problema ang Saudi sa langis.  Natural, maghanap na sila ng ibang sources of fuel.  Pag mainit ang panahon, matutunaw ang lahat ng yelo sa North Pole and it would be easier for the US to extract all the fuel and gas in the North Pole. That is the findings made by a Scandinavian group.

Be that as it may, maganda din naman na hindi tayo magputol ng mga puno sa kagubatan, wag gagamit ng plastic, wag magtapon ng basura sa estero, wag gumamit ng coal, tanggalin ang mga jeep na bumubuga ng maduming usok at wag magsigarilyo sa public place.

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2009, 10:58:39 am »
kung totoo man yan or hindi, i will do my part in saving the planet
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 11:07:31 am »
If you feel hot, it doesn't mean GLOBAL WARMING...

It may be hotter today than decades ago, but it is just part of a universal cycle...  We may not comprehend this because the scientist are manipulating the real info on this...

Instead they manufacture the wrong idea that deviates from reality for their own good, or maybe the good of their bosses... ano makukuha nito, they can control the mind -setting of the people...  equals power and money...

Maxadong mahaba kung i-eexplain pa...  Just think of logic...  in FRAUD, those who believe becomes the loser...  those who question and look for the truth becomes a crazy who-are-you-stupid...

I belive GLOBAL WARMING promoted by the UN, WHO, etc are overacting and malicious and misleading = HOAX lang yan...

sorry for double posting.

ignorant.have you ever thought of the thin layer of atmosphere caused by cfc pollution and the reflections of the light concentrated on the north and south pole exceeded its limits that the ice cannot bare and it melts. there are more evidence that i can support on this. so stop giving people the wrong impression.

UnGraTefuL SchoLaR

• ungrateful scholar
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • One Piece
    • BattleOn's UnGratefuL SchoLar
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 10:53:59 pm »
^

The heck...  you are so concentrated in just one instance or example...  think broad...  And clarify ko lang yung mga sentences mo...

-  "What is that "thin layer of atmosphere caused by cfc pollution"? 
-  "the reflections of the light concentrated on the north and south pole exceeded its limits that the ice cannot bare and it melts" <----  *elaborate*
-  "so stop giving people the wrong impression." <<<  mali ka tol...  I am sharing my insights...  it is up to our fellow espiyas to agree or not...  this is forum right?  a place for kuru-kuro...

and lastly, referring me as ignorant is blasphemous, you may actually be referring to yourself.. thanks!
" If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable. "

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 03:52:31 am »
edi correct ko sya

"the reflections of the light concentrated on the north and south pole exceeded its limits that the ice cannot bare and it melts" <----  *elaborate*

our global temp rises almost 1Degress

mayroon tayong global conveyor belt

warm air goes to north and cold air goes south

this is a homeostatis process wherein

yung mga hot countries e hindi mamatay sa sobrang init

as a rule

madaling pataasin  ang temp na malalamig na lugar kumpara sa taga-middleast

ngayon because of green houses gases tumaas ang temp natin ng almost a degree sa normal therefore hindi normal yun therefore mas mainit ng 1 degree ang pumupunta sa north pole dahil mainit sya ng konti may matutunaw na kaunti dahil hindi normal yun

ngayon dahil sa init na yun natutunaw ang polar caps hindi naman faster rate it takes us 50-100 years

Turon

• The witness & the arbitrator of the scion.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • My doctor told me not to dance again.
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 04:08:01 am »
I don't want to sound like a scientist or someone who knows alot about the science of climate change, but I think all the negative things that we've done for the past decades is slowly showing itself. Climate changes around the world are evident and that includes some man-made disasters which somehow related to climate change. The point of the matter is we are now being aware of what bad things might happen when we take our own planet for granted. I don't want to wait for that day when I'll regret all the things that I did, and the thoughts of what things I should have done to avoid the fruit of our own destruction.

UnGraTefuL SchoLaR

• ungrateful scholar
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • One Piece
    • BattleOn's UnGratefuL SchoLar
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 10:38:51 pm »
anyway...  basta ako i believe na hoax yan, global warming presented in TV, ads and papers... maxadong overkill...

as per observation lang, one of the biggest threat that could send panic to the people is yan nga banta sa kalikasan...  it is presented through media in an exaggerated manner...  then here comes massive donations from diffenrent persons to raise funds...  do these funds really work for us?  matagal na palang alam ng mga taga UN na may "global warming kuno" , andami nang natatanggap na donations...  what happened? -------  hanggang balita lang to further collect more donations....  remember MONEY = POWER...

okay sabihin nating mas uminit ngayon kaysa dating mga panahon, i believe it is just a natural cycle... sa laki ng solar system, sa laki ng galaxies, sa laki ng universe...  don't tell me, you will be expecting a stagnant weather or climate patterns... 

if ever na may banta man sa kalikasan na dahil sa kagagawan ng tao, at least ako i am doing my part... and hopefully sana tayong mga pilipino... sa simpleng pagtatapon ng balat ng kendi sa basurahan hanggang sa malaki-laking partisipasyon sa pagtatanim ng puno sa bukid at pagiging "vigilant"...  kung may nalalaman o nakikitang nagtatambak ng basura sa ilog, i report agad sa awtoridad... yan may ginagawa tayo...

totoo mang may global warming o wala....   and epekto at ang ginagawa natin sa kasalukuyan ang importante...
" If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable. "

Bosleyawa

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 11:25:52 pm »
May article dati sa Reader Digest na Global Warming is natural cycle lng. Its like forest fire, minsan natural lng na nangyayari dahl its a cycle

2rone

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2009, 07:48:50 am »
No one has ever said that humans were causing it. What they said was humans MAY be contributing to it.

Either way, mas mabuti na rin makalanghap tayo ng mas malinis na hangin.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2009, 04:32:25 am »
it is true normal cycle lang ang global warming pero as I said before from other post

dati and predicted na melting ng polar caps ay 100,000 years pa pero nabigla sila through data gathering for the past 40-60 years na napakabilis ng melting ng polar caps na hindi normal occurrence

Madarame Ikkaku

• Ang Dakilang First Element
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • I got no intentions of becoming a captain.
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2009, 10:30:53 am »
it is true normal cycle lang ang global warming pero as I said before from other post

dati and predicted na melting ng polar caps ay 100,000 years pa pero nabigla sila through data gathering for the past 40-60 years na napakabilis ng melting ng polar caps na hindi normal occurrence

again with the 100,000 years...
I have a knack for delivering bad news.
Religion creates nothing except intangible emotional solace for those who require it.

blank_blank

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2009, 12:47:33 pm »
geez, i guess people are just naive about the situation.

dati november to feb malamig na ang panahon. ngayon, dec na nga mainit pa. tapos january iinit na uli.

and sige, even if global warming is a hoax, then what? magsunog na ng magsunog kasi di naman totoo?

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2009, 04:50:33 am »
naive sila kase masarap ang buhay nila

why you try to bother something that you cannot see diba

nasa mansion ako naka-aircon paki-alam ko sa global warning nayan yan ang mentality ng iba

kung seseryoso tayo sa global warming napakasarap ng buhay

bili ka ng cooking oil kapag maitim na dalhin mo yung oil sa converter para maging (AFAIK methyl ester) at maging biodiesel diba napakasarap may pangluto kana may gas kapa diba eco-friendly

pero tinutulan ito ng mga global warming hoax advocate 

manyakihiro

• I Am a Night Creature ......... I crawl at night.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Not Intrested w/ d Status Quo, I'll Overthrow it..
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2009, 09:57:00 pm »
Look at the Temperature record during the last century, mukha bang may climate change?

Now, Look at the the temperature record of the earth throughout 'geologic' time, masasabi pa rin ba natin with confidence na may Global Warming? Baka naman within the natural Fluctuations of earth temperature pa rin tayo? ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologic_temperature_record
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumental_temperature_record

Turon

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2009, 12:37:55 am »
Look at the Temperature record during the last century, mukha bang may climate change?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologic_temperature_record
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumental_temperature_record

Then you found those datas on Wikipedia? come on, you gotta be smarter than that.

Madarame Ikkaku

• Ang Dakilang First Element
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • I got no intentions of becoming a captain.
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2009, 01:06:27 am »
Then you found those datas on Wikipedia? come on, you gotta be smarter than that.

+1  laffman::
I have a knack for delivering bad news.
Religion creates nothing except intangible emotional solace for those who require it.

manyakihiro

• I Am a Night Creature ......... I crawl at night.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Not Intrested w/ d Status Quo, I'll Overthrow it..
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2009, 02:05:30 am »

trying to be smart,ei? ....

probably the number of courses i took , once upon  a time, allow me to say that i know enough about the subject . ;)

Just borrowed out the figures from wicki- What's the problem with that? :o. It's quick and easy.... and i can assure you that the figures are not just barbers or 'hot-air' products. ;) laffman::

Probably you have the time and the diligence to look them up in scientifically, peer-reviewed journals. good luck!  toast::

P.S. Bawal ang nagmamagaling..... ;D
 toast:: toast:: toast::

Turon

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2009, 02:12:53 am »
P.S. Bawal ang nagmamagaling..... ;D
 toast:: toast:: toast::

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm just stating the obvious that Wikipedia has lost its credibility on sharing ACCURATE data that SHOULD be precise. Most of the articles could be edited so by that virtue alone, you don't need to notice those things intellectually just to comprehend them.. just plainly common sense.

tres11

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2009, 04:04:53 am »
O.T.
...sa mga naniniwala ng G.W. is caused by us... LOL... isa kyo sa mga tupa ng elistista... kahit ano mkita sa idiot box pinaniniwalaan... think outside of the box mga tsong!...

...sa mga hindi naman naniniwala... well at least medyo nagising na kayo... try din nating research yung Blue Beam Project...

Turon

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2009, 04:16:54 am »
O.T.
...sa mga naniniwala ng G.W. is caused by us... LOL... isa kyo sa mga tupa ng elistista... kahit ano mkita sa idiot box pinaniniwalaan... think outside of the box mga tsong!...

...sa mga hindi naman naniniwala... well at least medyo nagising na kayo... try din nating research yung Blue Beam Project...

Care to share some evidence and convince the "Tupas" with your arguement? Unless if your also looking into an another retard box full of hypocrisy. Back it up than said than done.   ::)

tres11

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2009, 04:40:36 am »
Care to share some evidence and convince the "Tupas" with your arguement? Unless if your also looking into an another retard box full of hypocrisy. Back it up than said than done.

...try mo mag research... i did mine... cguro isa akong itim na tupa... evidence ba? research mo na din... and brad nde nko nanonood ng t.v. eh...