Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Akala ko saddest day in Phil History ang pagkawala ni Tita Cory  (Read 7067 times)

migx

Re: Akala ko saddest day in Phil History ang pagkawala ni Tita Cory
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2009, 12:36:39 pm »
paki lock na po yun thread.  ::redalert

jpetrucci_02

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2009, 01:46:18 pm »
paki lock na po yun thread.  ::redalert

Good idea poh..  ::redalert

frigate

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2009, 03:23:55 pm »
If the topic starter could have been more specific and reasonable as this gentleman, the topic could have been more discussed. Remember, topic starter frigate mainly offered 2 prejudiced and discriminating reason why shouldn't Mrs. Tolentino-Revilla be appointed: she's an actress and not a man. See how #)($#)@$*@)(#*$ is that?

sensya na mga brad di na sana ko papatol kaya lang may isang bata dyan hanggang sa mail box ko sinusundan ako nagkaroon ako ng instant fan at stalker he he he.

wala namang mga saysay ang argumento ng isang bata papatawa lang.  unang una kailangan pa bang spoonfeed ang topic??? so sadyang di lang maabot ng kaalaman ng bata ang ibig sabihin nun?  napunta na naman sa discrimination meron pang gender na binanggit ha ha ha nagbabasa na lang mali pa tsk tsk tsk.  bata send ka ulit email sa kin ha manawa ka .... get a life.

brucewayne

• the capecrusaider
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • isang Finger ka lang!
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2009, 03:35:02 pm »
is the moderator still active?  ;D

humingi na ng paumanhin yung TS, bat ayaw pa tantanan?  smoking::

for the topic:  let's give Lani a chance.  toast::

harrowblade_0

• ESPIYA.NET's RESIDENT EMBALMER
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Libre embalsamo basta BARBERO!
    • harrowblade_0's blog
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2009, 04:03:55 pm »
gusto ko sana maglahad ng aking opinion at mga kaalaman tungkol sa issue na ito kaso baka sabihan niyo ako'y may halimangong mentalidad. :) basta revilla, taas kilay ako. :) hehehe

100th motion.. please lock this na. please.. nuclear bomb ahead. it's so nuclear... duh... :)

see, even mr. pure Caviteno sir MadC agrees.

someone lock this thread! it's gonna explode anytime now!

The Filipino is worth dying for. - Ninoy Aquino

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2009, 08:00:53 pm »
ha ha ha masyado nang nitty picky mga tao dito masyadong apektado.  i just started the thread remember?  hindi ako nag flamming like i said if you disagree with my opinion fine stay on topic it's just somebody directed he's anger at me.  and mind you SMC is not just a simple company sa pinas bakit ang gobyerno ang nag a-appoint ng board of director dun?  now 'Enron' is just a company in the US but when it when down, look what happened to the US?  

First, and this is a bit off topic, I would just like comment on the above quote regarding Enron....a little clarification...The Enron case here in the US, which was discovered in the early 2000's does not have anything to do with government intervention through appointment. Nor is the Enron incident a cause of the current economic downfall of the United States. The Enron case is nothing but a fraudulent accounting practice that the company did. It "cooked its books" on a very, very large scale. And together with its auditors, a then Big 5 firm member, Arthur Andersen, it has committed one of the most devious, and illegal accounting malpractices in the history of business in US, if not the world. This prompted US legislation to create laws against such practices which gave way to the passing of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 which gave stricter government compliance to all publicly traded entities that trades here in the US.

Second, not to take any sides, nor to condemn. I think it was unfair to rule out Lani Mercado right away. Although our good co-spy Madcarabao can attest the contention against her as he is a Cavite local. But still, this is more of a business practice rather than a political one regardless of the nature of her appointment. Now, we as individuals, may have an idea as to what Ms. Mercado's qualifications are. However, we should not be quick to judge her without concrete proof of her qualifications. I personally would say that I think it's a wrong appointment, but I cannot say outright that she is not deserving or not qualified for the position. I don't even have the right to say so. But indeed an opinion should still be respected nonetheless regardless of who the opinion came from.

Third, though frigate has apologized as to how he phrased his topic title, I just have to say that it was indeed distasteful hence the negative reactions from a number of espiyas. I bet this has been a learning experience for frigate. And I believe that he will be more wary on how he phrases his thoughts in the future. So may I suggest that we get off his case and let him be. This thread has become more flammable than it should have been. If this was a house, it would've burned down to ashes by now.

It is indeed sad that appointments like this are made, but as critical as we are with every move that the government makes, we should not just stick to one side of the story. We should gather both the pros and cons of it then criticize. Be constructive of our criticisms and not be destructive. I bet if we are more constructive on the way we disagree, topics like this will be less flammable...

Let's keep cool heads. This topic, in my opinion, is a good topic to discuss. It's a shame that this might be closed due to flaming. Let us all remember, that although it is true that our levels of intelligence are not equal, it doesn't mean that our opinions aren't. We are all contributors to this forum and that I believe that as equal contributors, our opinions matters as much as the next co-spy.  toast::

"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2009, 01:42:10 am »
dapat talaga kal-el ako yung nilagay dun sa board.. :D hehe 100+k a month.. pambili ko na ng dslrs yun. hahaha :D

gusto ko yung napost mo jervin090. hehe :D

calling calling ZR... please lock this na. :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 01:51:22 am by madcarabao »