Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Breaking News About Ted Failon's Wife  (Read 9012 times)

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
Re: Breaking News About Ted Failon's Wife
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2009, 05:41:11 am »
Who cleaned the "crime scene" including the vehicle? Helpers and the driver. My point is what were they supposed to do?

Next point, why didn't they call the cops? For them to call for Police assistance they have to need Police assistance. Why didn't Ted Failon call the Police? His wife was bleeding to death. And how about the helpers and the driver? I believe it was beyond their call since there was no immediate need of Police assistance.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2009, 01:56:16 am »
maraming pagkakamali ang pulis dito in my point of view

1. evidence was mishandled, as evident in some videos

2. the police didn't secured the crime scene as soon as possible (not counting the cleanup since this was beyond the police's control)

3. the miranda rights was not read when the helpers and relatives were taken.

4. warrantless arrest are not allowed unless the perpetrators are caught in the act.

5. the arrest made on the relatives in the hospital was done excessively. the relatives were already begging for pam not to be taken at that time for humanitarian reasons. the police ignored the pleas. there are videos proving that.

6. the early press cons of the police (parang masyadong pang maaga para maglabas pa sila ng detalye sa pangyayari)

sa tingin ko lng naman to,kung may mali dito,pakipoint out na lang.
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

Madarame Ikkaku

• Ang Dakilang First Element
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • I got no intentions of becoming a captain.
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2009, 03:09:03 am »
Who cleaned the "crime scene" including the vehicle? Helpers and the driver. My point is what were they supposed to do?

Next point, why didn't they call the cops? For them to call for Police assistance they have to need Police assistance. Why didn't Ted Failon call the Police? His wife was bleeding to death. And how about the helpers and the driver? I believe it was beyond their call since there was no immediate need of Police assistance.

Someone is bleeding to death and you'd still call the police? Do you have time for that especially kung asawa mo ung nanghihingalo?

Why would they need police assistance e wala namang gunman? Kung meron mang gunman e nasa loob ng bahay lang yon and sa narinig ko dito walang kinalaman ang mga helpers ni Mr. Ted sa pangyayari.

Azrael's side is plausible. They didn't call the police maybe to protect her for "allegedly" killing her mom.
I have a knack for delivering bad news.
Religion creates nothing except intangible emotional solace for those who require it.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2009, 10:13:31 am »
Someone is bleeding to death and you'd still call the police? Do you have time for that especially kung asawa mo ung nanghihingalo?

Why would they need police assistance e wala namang gunman? Kung meron mang gunman e nasa loob ng bahay lang yon and sa narinig ko dito walang kinalaman ang mga helpers ni Mr. Ted sa pangyayari.

Azrael's side is plausible. They didn't call the police maybe to protect her for "allegedly" killing her mom.

You misread my post.

On cover up and the daughter, hardly. The very foundation of the said scenario is questionable or non existent. The daughter has to be capable of accidentally firing the gun. Either she's retarded enough to point a real gun at someone or she has to be "playful".

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2009, 12:09:10 pm »

Condolence sa Family ng mga Etong!    :(
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

proven_angell

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2009, 04:06:35 pm »
Guys, I have a theory on what happened and sana wala naman magalit or ma-offend na parents dito, this is my theory lang naman based on the facts of the case:

Hindi kaya yung anak nila ang nakabaril accidentally sa mama nya? Its possible na he was playing with the gun and he thought it was not loaded?

The reason I thought of this is because of the ff:

1. I cannot think of any other reason as to why everyone in the household was willing to cover up what happened. Sa totoo lang, miski gaano ako ka-loyal sa boss ko o kahit sa kaibigan ko pa, di ko kaya magsinungaling para pagtakpan na mamatay tao sila.
To the point na naglinis pa ang maid and nagpacarwash pa ang driver-- isa lang ang naiisip kong dahilan. Naaawa sila sa bata.

2. Nakapasok pa si Ted sa show and being the professional newscaster that he is, if he received a phone call na nagkulong wife nya sa CR, puwede naman maghintay yun ng 20 minutes para matapos nya ang show, bakit sha nagmadaling umuwi? Hindi kaya anak nya ang tumawag or someone in the house and told him na nabaril ng anak nya yung mom?

3. Even ABS CBN is willing to do a media black out for him? Why would they do this if they did not know what really happened? Probably Ted told them the truth that the child did it. By 11 AM, Ted was in the hospital na and ABSCBN was calling the hospital looking for him, meaning they knew what happened and still they were willing to do a media black-out, I dont think its for Ted but I believe they did it for the kid.

4. Kasama ni Ted ang SISTER ng asawa nya sa car when they rushed the wife to the hospital at 11 AM, the sister seems to be in the house already when Ted arrived kasi the neighbor saw her with Ted and she was crying when they rushed to the hospital. If you were the sister, would you not scream at Ted at the hospital if Ted shot your sister like that? Why would you keep him company?

5. Noli De Castro said in the news "What happened is not what you think happened" meaning he knows everyone will point at TED as the gunman when in fact, it may be the kid.

6. The Letter-- as if a child wrote it and was saying sorry to the dad. Kaya may endless PO dun sa letter. They might have added the MAMA at the end to make it look like a suicide note. Kung makikita nyo yung Mama sa dulo ng letter parang nanginig ang kamay nung nagsulat-- baka inadd na lang kasi nila yun and wala dapat dun yung word na mama.

7. Negative si Ted Failon sa paraffin test, and all of the help and driver. This means wala sa kanila ang nagpaputok ng gun. He even said " I do not have to defend myself" regarding allegations na sha ang pumatay. He said "just ask my in laws" ibig sabihin alam nya na alam ng in laws nya na di sha ang pumatay. Kung ikaw ang pumatay, automatic alam mo pagdududahan ka ng in laws mo agad pero sha sigurado sha na ipagtatanggol sha ng in laws nya. Bakit? Kasi malamang alam nilang lahat sino ang aksidenteng nakabaril-

8. They placed the child out of the house when the police came, this is probably to protect him/her.

9. Everything happened sa room nung kid, if Ted shot her or if the mom killed herself, why there??? Puwede naman sa sarili nilang kuwarto, why pa sa room ng bata? I believe the kid accidentally shot the mom while the mom was in the kid's room. When the kid saw blood on her mom, he probably dragged her sa CR kasi di ba ang bata pag may sugat, automatic sinasabi natin we have to wash the wound so I believe the kid may have thought kailangan i-wash kaya andun yung body nung mom when Ted found her.

This is what I believe really happened. Kung ako parent, I will also do this to protect my child kung ganun ang nangyari. Miski alam kong bawal linisin ang crime site, baka linisin ko na din nga para lang maprotect ko sha dahil mawawala na nga ang asawa ko, pati anak ko mawawala din. Hindi naman t**** si Ted para di nya malaman na bawal maglinis ng crime scene. The fact the full support sa kanya ang buong kasambahay at pamilya ng asawa means he must be innocent talaga and they are all protecting someone else--- the child.

Bossing did you know na na receive ko sa email ko ngayon ang same Theory na ito as in carbon copy. have you sent this through email? and would you happen to be my office mate? ??????

jprizal

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2009, 05:20:40 pm »
^I also receive the email...

Legsman

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2009, 08:20:46 am »
Bossing did you know na na receive ko sa email ko ngayon ang same Theory na ito as in carbon copy. have you sent this through email? and would you happen to be my office mate? ??????

i also received it, Huli! si AzraelGriever, naki forward lang pala siya ng "forwarded email" akala ko pa naman sariling pagiisip nya yun hehehehe..pakana lang to nang malikhaing pagiisip o pagiimbento..
10 days suspension starting 12/21/09
Flaming

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2009, 10:29:22 am »
i also received it, Huli! si AzraelGriever, naki forward lang pala siya ng "forwarded email" akala ko pa naman sariling pagiisip nya yun hehehehe..pakana lang to nang malikhaing pagiisip o pagiimbento..

You didn't even consider the possibility that he was the one who [originally] wrote the "article"?

Read the questions raised above you. You'd notice that the posters were asking and not judging. Yes, they may be implying something but they were "two step behind" when they said it. Unlike you, you go straight to concluding he copied the said "article". Not only that, you judged him personally. You're three step ahead.

What do you mean "pakana lang to nang malikhaing pagiisip o pagiimbento.."? It's a theory. You do know what theory means, right?

brucewayne

• the capecrusaider
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • isang Finger ka lang!
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2009, 10:55:02 am »
You didn't even consider the possibility that he was the one who [originally] wrote the "article"?

Read the questions raised above you. You'd notice that the posters were asking and not judging. Yes, they may be implying something but they were "two step behind" when they said it. Unlike you, you go straight to concluding he copied the said "article". Not only that, you judged him personally. You're three step ahead.

What do you mean "pakana lang to nang malikhaing pagiisip o pagiimbento.."? It's a theory. You do know what theory means, right?
agree ako sayo dito 123kid123.  toast::

Legsman

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2009, 04:06:31 pm »

whatever..uhm..i think ABB DETAINEES are now unable to reply to topics..so goodbye 123kid.. toast::

----------
staff edit (hindi ako mod ng section dito pero I can edit replies)

watch what you say, baka gusto mo sumunod sa ABB detention room
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 04:43:51 pm by bodieph »
Flaming

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2009, 06:03:41 pm »
whatever..uhm..i think ABB DETAINEES are now unable to reply to topics..so goodbye 123kid.. toast::

----------
staff edit (hindi ako mod ng section dito pero I can edit replies)

watch what you say, baka gusto mo sumunod sa ABB detention room

So I'm wrong? You threatened to edit my replies? Don't you have nothing to say regarding your previous reply? So you'd rather delete my previous post than answer it?

Fact is you don't think.

@brucewayne - There you go. I'm glad someone agrees.

Master Dave

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2009, 08:23:33 pm »
So I'm wrong? You threatened to edit my replies? Don't you have nothing to say regarding your previous reply? So you'd rather delete my previous post than answer it?

it's actually bodieph who edited that reply.. I think he was warning timothyy..

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2009, 09:00:06 pm »
magiging "unsolved case" kaya ito????

is it really suicide?

may tinatago kaya si ted failon na lihim, para itago ang tunay na nagyari sa asawa nya?...

pera kaya ang dahilan?...

abangan....

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2009, 09:08:31 pm »
it's actually bodieph who edited that reply.. I think he was warning timothyy..

Alright. I missed that edit note. I apologize.

@Topic - As soon as the NBI got the case, it's dead. If the Police just lighten up on the arrest they could have played it right and get a threatening confession. At least, there were six persons involved. I believe someone could have confessed. Or there's really not much of a story. It is, as plain told, a suicide.

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2009, 09:18:44 pm »
Alright. I missed that edit note. I apologize.

@Topic - As soon as the NBI got the case, it's dead. If the Police just lighten up on the arrest they could have played it right and get a threatening confession. At least, there were six persons involved. I believe someone could have confessed. Or there's really not much of a story. It is, as plain told, a suicide.

^^^O bakit nakakapag-reply ka pa... ;D..peace

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2009, 11:29:13 pm »
@dark knight

It will be a unsolved case like Nida Blanca

Ted Failon knew something they just hide it to the public

juan

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2009, 11:54:32 pm »
Mapapabilang lang tong case ni late MRS. Etong sa "UNSOLVED MYSTERIES" kung hindi matatanggap ng taong bayan na SUICIDE ang tunay na nangyari...... Rest in Peace Ma'am Trididad Etong ... THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.....

Legsman

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2009, 11:55:10 pm »
uhmp pahiya, i did not threatened you 123kid, magbasa ka muna kasi nang maigi bago ka pumutak, ang hirap kasi sayo putak ka ng putak e  smoking::
Flaming

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2009, 12:03:09 am »
uhmp pahiya, i did not threatened you 123kid, magbasa ka muna kasi nang maigi bago ka pumutak, ang hirap kasi sayo putak ka ng putak e  smoking::

dude, hindi ako alam kung sino mas makulit sa inyo ni 123kid eh....

stay on topic na...

Master Dave

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2009, 12:52:43 am »
uhmp pahiya, i did not threatened you 123kid, magbasa ka muna kasi nang maigi bago ka pumutak, ang hirap kasi sayo putak ka ng putak e  smoking::

you've been warned by bodie already.. di ko na siguro kailangang ulitin yung sinabi nya.. you're flame baiting..