Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Breaking News About Ted Failon's Wife  (Read 9013 times)

darcknight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
Breaking News About Ted Failon's Wife
« on: April 16, 2009, 04:43:25 am »
Ted Failon's wife Trina Etong has passed away, according to abs-cbn's correspondent george cariño Mr. Failon's wife died at New Era Hospital, about 8:50 tonight (philippine time) our sincere condolences to the Family of Ted Failon
THE SPADE IS THE SWORD OF JUSTICE, ITS RAPIER MARKS THE END

edjaydaya

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
Re: Breaking News About Ted Failon's Wife
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 04:55:26 am »
my condolences to the Etong Family......

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 05:00:50 am »
Condolence! May Ted Failon's wife may Rest In Peace.

Goodluck na lang sa mga natira, Kay Ted Failon, Kay Pam (sister ng asawa ni Ted), sa Driver, sa mga kasambahay.
I know mas lalong hihirap ang situation kasi patay na Asawa ni Ted at di na makuhanan ng statement.
Sana nga eh ma eh Check na ang kamay for Gun Poweder.

Hahayzt nga naman buhay oh oh!!

:( :( :(

corrupted_one

• Your Spy in the Hospital
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Tender Loving Care
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 05:03:07 am »
The circumstances on the death of Ted's wife is sketchy. Nalinis ang crime scene, relatives won't cooperate, witnesses give conflicting accounts. Ewan. I hope Ted and his family will get to the bottom of this.

deeper one zero

• "In-depth binary focus"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • deeper ♥'s demi forever
    • "i" surf
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 05:06:03 am »
my condolences to mr. ted etong and his whole family! grabe ang nangyaring trahedya sa buhay niya... isang pagsubok ng panginoon na parang wala ng solusyon pero sabi nga: "when there is darkness, there is always light"

Mr. Ted Failon sana makaabot ang lahat ng condolences ng pamilya ng espiya.net sayo... mabuhay ka!  sayasaya::
"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE REAL."

AzraelGriever

• I'm not Lebron James, I'm Kyrie Irving..
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • Kyrie Irving = Video Game!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 05:07:44 am »
Guys, I have a theory on what happened and sana wala naman magalit or ma-offend na parents dito, this is my theory lang naman based on the facts of the case:

Hindi kaya yung anak nila ang nakabaril accidentally sa mama nya? Its possible na he was playing with the gun and he thought it was not loaded?

The reason I thought of this is because of the ff:

1. I cannot think of any other reason as to why everyone in the household was willing to cover up what happened. Sa totoo lang, miski gaano ako ka-loyal sa boss ko o kahit sa kaibigan ko pa, di ko kaya magsinungaling para pagtakpan na mamatay tao sila.
To the point na naglinis pa ang maid and nagpacarwash pa ang driver-- isa lang ang naiisip kong dahilan. Naaawa sila sa bata.

2. Nakapasok pa si Ted sa show and being the professional newscaster that he is, if he received a phone call na nagkulong wife nya sa CR, puwede naman maghintay yun ng 20 minutes para matapos nya ang show, bakit sha nagmadaling umuwi? Hindi kaya anak nya ang tumawag or someone in the house and told him na nabaril ng anak nya yung mom?

3. Even ABS CBN is willing to do a media black out for him? Why would they do this if they did not know what really happened? Probably Ted told them the truth that the child did it. By 11 AM, Ted was in the hospital na and ABSCBN was calling the hospital looking for him, meaning they knew what happened and still they were willing to do a media black-out, I dont think its for Ted but I believe they did it for the kid.

4. Kasama ni Ted ang SISTER ng asawa nya sa car when they rushed the wife to the hospital at 11 AM, the sister seems to be in the house already when Ted arrived kasi the neighbor saw her with Ted and she was crying when they rushed to the hospital. If you were the sister, would you not scream at Ted at the hospital if Ted shot your sister like that? Why would you keep him company?

5. Noli De Castro said in the news "What happened is not what you think happened" meaning he knows everyone will point at TED as the gunman when in fact, it may be the kid.

6. The Letter-- as if a child wrote it and was saying sorry to the dad. Kaya may endless PO dun sa letter. They might have added the MAMA at the end to make it look like a suicide note. Kung makikita nyo yung Mama sa dulo ng letter parang nanginig ang kamay nung nagsulat-- baka inadd na lang kasi nila yun and wala dapat dun yung word na mama.

7. Negative si Ted Failon sa paraffin test, and all of the help and driver. This means wala sa kanila ang nagpaputok ng gun. He even said " I do not have to defend myself" regarding allegations na sha ang pumatay. He said "just ask my in laws" ibig sabihin alam nya na alam ng in laws nya na di sha ang pumatay. Kung ikaw ang pumatay, automatic alam mo pagdududahan ka ng in laws mo agad pero sha sigurado sha na ipagtatanggol sha ng in laws nya. Bakit? Kasi malamang alam nilang lahat sino ang aksidenteng nakabaril-

8. They placed the child out of the house when the police came, this is probably to protect him/her.

9. Everything happened sa room nung kid, if Ted shot her or if the mom killed herself, why there??? Puwede naman sa sarili nilang kuwarto, why pa sa room ng bata? I believe the kid accidentally shot the mom while the mom was in the kid's room. When the kid saw blood on her mom, he probably dragged her sa CR kasi di ba ang bata pag may sugat, automatic sinasabi natin we have to wash the wound so I believe the kid may have thought kailangan i-wash kaya andun yung body nung mom when Ted found her.

This is what I believe really happened. Kung ako parent, I will also do this to protect my child kung ganun ang nangyari. Miski alam kong bawal linisin ang crime site, baka linisin ko na din nga para lang maprotect ko sha dahil mawawala na nga ang asawa ko, pati anak ko mawawala din. Hindi naman t**** si Ted para di nya malaman na bawal maglinis ng crime scene. The fact the full support sa kanya ang buong kasambahay at pamilya ng asawa means he must be innocent talaga and they are all protecting someone else--- the child.

Dragster

• Ang Espiyang Palaboy
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • "come drag with me..."
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 05:19:27 am »
let us not speculate to what really happened,just respect the dead and pray for her soul... peace

WATCHER0413

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 05:30:18 am »
Guys, I have a theory on what happened and sana wala naman magalit or ma-offend na parents dito, this is my theory lang naman based on the facts of the case:

Hindi kaya yung anak nila ang nakabaril accidentally sa mama nya? Its possible na he was playing with the gun and he thought it was not loaded?

1. I cannot think of any other reason as to why everyone in the household was willing to cover up what happened. Sa totoo lang, miski gaano ako ka-loyal sa boss ko o kahit sa kaibigan ko pa, di ko kaya magsinungaling para pagtakpan na mamatay tao sila.
To the point na naglinis pa ang maid and nagpacarwash pa ang driver-- isa lang ang naiisip kong dahilan. Naaawa sila sa bata.

2. Nakapasok pa si Ted sa show and being the professional newscaster that he is, if he received a phone call na nagkulong wife nya sa CR, puwede naman maghintay yun ng 20 minutes para matapos nya ang show, bakit sha nagmadaling umuwi? Hindi kaya anak nya ang tumawag or someone in the house and told him na nabaril ng anak nya yung mom?

3. Even ABS CBN is willing to do a media black out for him? Why would they do this if they did not know what really happened? Probably Ted told them the truth that the child did it. By 11 AM, Ted was in the hospital na and ABSCBN was calling the hospital looking for him, meaning they knew what happened and still they were willing to do a media black-out, I dont think its for Ted but I believe they did it for the kid.

4. Kasama ni Ted ang SISTER ng asawa nya sa car when they rushed the wife to the hospital at 11 AM, the sister seems to be in the house already when Ted arrived kasi the neighbor saw her with Ted and she was crying when they rushed to the hospital. If you were the sister, would you not scream at Ted at the hospital if Ted shot your sister like that? Why would you keep him company?

5. Noli De Castro said in the news "What happened is not what you think happened" meaning he knows everyone will point at TED as the gunman when in fact, it may be the kid.

6. The Letter-- as if a child wrote it and was saying sorry to the dad. Kaya may endless PO dun sa letter. They might have added the MAMA at the end to make it look like a suicide note. Kung makikita nyo yung Mama sa dulo ng letter parang nanginig ang kamay nung nagsulat-- baka inadd na lang kasi nila yun and wala dapat dun yung word na mama.

7. Negative si Ted Failon sa paraffin test, and all of the help and driver. This means wala sa kanila ang nagpaputok ng gun. He even said " I do not have to defend myself" regarding allegations na sha ang pumatay. He said "just ask my in laws" ibig sabihin alam nya na alam ng in laws nya na di sha ang pumatay. Kung ikaw ang pumatay, automatic alam mo pagdududahan ka ng in laws mo agad pero sha sigurado sha na ipagtatanggol sha ng in laws nya. Bakit? Kasi malamang alam nilang lahat sino ang aksidenteng nakabaril-

8. They placed the child out of the house when the police came, this is probably to protect him/her.

9. Everything happened sa room nung kid, if Ted shot her or if the mom killed herself, why there??? Puwede naman sa sarili nilang kuwarto, why pa sa room ng bata? I believe the kid accidentally shot the mom while the mom was in the kid's room. When the kid saw blood on her mom, he probably dragged her sa CR kasi di ba ang bata pag may sugat, automatic sinasabi natin we have to wash the wound so I believe the kid may have thought kailangan i-wash kaya andun yung body nung mom when Ted found her.

This is what I believe really happened. Kung ako parent, I will also do this to protect my child kung ganun ang nangyari. Miski alam kong bawal linisin ang crime site, baka linisin ko na din nga para lang maprotect ko sha dahil mawawala na nga ang asawa ko, pati anak ko mawawala din. Hindi naman t**** si Ted para di nya malaman na bawal maglinis ng crime scene. The fact the full support sa kanya ang buong kasambahay at pamilya ng asawa means he must be innocent talaga and they are all protecting someone else--- the child.

Bilib ako sa imagination mo brother. On one side, your idea is also plausible. But this attitude is exactly what makes our police authority very weak in investigations and evidence gathering. Ang bilis nilang gumawa ng conclusion, na kadalasan ay based sa circumstancial evidences lang at hindi sa solid evidences. Kaya tinatamad silang maghanap pa ng karagdagang ebidensiya ay dahil sa kahit konting ebidensya pa lang ang nalilikom ay may conclusion na agad sila sa kaso. Namimilit na lang sila ng tao na umamin sa krimen. In the end, napakahina tuloy ng kaso.

Tulad na lang ng pag-inquest nila sa bayaw ng asawa ni Ted. They filed a case of "Obstruction of Justice" at "Tampering with Evidence". Inuna agad nila ang pag-file ng kaso kahit di pa malinaw kung suicide nga o may foul play. Magiging substantial lang yung tinatawag na "evidence" kung talagang mapapatunayang CRIME nga ang nangyari. Eh paano kung lalabas sa autopsy na talagang self-inflicted talaga ang gunshot niya, eh di lalabas lang na simpleng paglilinis lang talaga sa madugong parte ng bahay ang ginawa nila. And even if nahugasan na ang crime scene, kaya pa namang makita ang blood traces doon kung kumpleto sila sa gamit at alam nilang gamitin ang mga gamit nila. Nagmamadali na naman kasi sila na makapag-file ng kaso kahit hilaw pa ang imbestigasyon.

WATCHER0413

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 05:35:12 am »
   They should first try to establish it as a crime (homicide/murder), before they file such cases to that person. Kung crime kasi talaga yun ay lalabas na accessory to the crime siya by trying to conceal/ tamper the evidence.  Ang opinion ko po ay sa ganang akin lang. Ano po sa tingin nyo mga abugado natin dyan.

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 05:38:17 am »
Well para sa akin, medyo may point si Azrael.
In times like this let the Evidence that is left do the talking. At isa pa, we have to think all the possibilities,angles to the very least. Lahat na pwedeng isipin, mapagkuhanan ng info's dapat gawin. For me medyo meron tlagang foul play ang nangyari.(e.g inaccuracy of the statements.)........................ Isa lang ang gusto kung malaman at magiging mabigat na evidence na suicide ang nangyari. Kung positive sa gun powder ang asawa ni Ted. Sana nga eh mala CSI NEWYORK/MIAMI mga NBI at Police natin.

jUst my 2 cents
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 05:40:23 am by DjDaveTrance »

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 05:45:20 am »

aba! ok din ah... malaking posibilidad tol...

i respect your idea.....  medyo may dating din....

trebs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 06:16:37 am »
nice idea bro, pwede ka sa CSI...... sana lang ay matapos na yung problema nila... and REST IN PEACE to the wife of mr. ted failon

GanabY

• CHIQ HUNTER
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 908
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 06:33:18 am »
Our Condolence to the bereaved family!  Trina may you rest in peace!

Whatever the circumstances behind this horrible event that happened to Ted's Family, one thing is sure, there is a cover-up.  Ted Failon has covered a lot of crime scenes and he knows the importance of evidence collection to give light to the crime. But in this instance, he, himself deprieve the authorities of any evidence from the crime scene. Ted's family seems to rule out murder or homecide and insist on suicide but apparently, no powder burn was found on the victim. hmmmm.. suicide is indeed a crazy idea.  Hospital security and witnesses said Ted left the hospital in a bloody clothes about noon. Ted claims he was home by 1pm but his household claimed in an affidavit that he only arrived around 4pm. Then, where was Ted Failon between the hours of 1pm and 4pm? (With his daughter whom he doesn't want to be involve in the investigation?)  Ted's lawyer claims the inconsistencies in time is immaterial. That is a no-no in crime scene investigation.   Just my point of view.

@Azrael  toast::
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:36:31 am by GanabY »

Credit goes to the original owners of the  images herein posted.
======================================================

PLAY ARCADE GAMES @ http://pulot.net/arcade.php/

maveriq96

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • banzaiiii!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 06:54:29 am »

medyo may pagka linaw ito.....baka siguro ito nga ang mga dahilan.....

DXM

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 8
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 07:07:34 am »

ok ang point mo sir ah... mukhang pinagaralan mo to ng mabuti... Minsan it is hard to just base the fact to what evidence is left eh.. they should think outside the box and dig deeper...

Asiong Salonga

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 07:27:11 am »
maganda ang kwento pang tele serye ang dating. anong title ba nyan?  ;D

nimcubus

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 07:45:39 am »

aba pede na po kau sa CSI ah.. hehe.. ask ko lng po ilang taon un bata? kc kht teenager e mahirap i drag ang dead body, and ung position ng body e naka lean sa wall... kahit naman nalinis ung mga dugo kaya p rin i trace un, may napapanuod ako sa dscovery channel na gngwa ng imbestigador wer he put a solution on the wall tapos iilawan ng ultraviolet, pag nag glow ibig sabihin my dugo. hehehe.. bahala na sila mag imbestiga, galingan nlng nila.

condolence po sa family ni ted

My orgasm is worth more than your life

Asiong Salonga

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 07:59:43 am »
bakit naman mawawala ang anak? makukulong? 15 below hindi makukulong.. at kung siya ay 16 pataas. maglalaro ng baril nakatutok sa nanay niya.. tsaka matalino na ang ganong edad ah

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 08:13:56 am »
First, I must say just to play along is plain inconsiderate. With that said, you have to put into reason that all decisions made were influenced emotionally with the "victim" dying. One could not say they should know better or they know what not to do. The obvious does not apply here.

Please, please stop judging people.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2009, 08:30:08 am »
kahit naman nalinis ung mga dugo kaya p rin i trace un, may napapanuod ako sa dscovery channel na gngwa ng imbestigador wer he put a solution on the wall tapos iilawan ng ultraviolet, pag nag glow ibig sabihin my dugo. hehehe..

Yun sinasabi mo yata sir is luminol... Hindi po siya magwowork if nilinis ang scene using bleach. kasi yung bleach same effect siya ng blood sa luminol kaya wla ito effect. at kahit may luminol po marami pa din sana magagather na evidence if na-preserve ang crime scene.

RIP po sa wife ni Ted Failon and sana po the truth will prevail..  smoking::

"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world..."

Legsman

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2009, 12:00:24 pm »

I think there are holes in this story, unang una di kaya nang isang bata na buhatin ang magulang nya papunta sa CR, at sinong may matinong utak ang magiisip na hugasan ang ulo na may tama nang baril, and lastly, the bullets entry point is sideways, if a child accidentally fires the gun to his mother, the entry of the bullet should be upwards.
10 days suspension starting 12/21/09
Flaming

KamoteQueue

• Sweet KamoteQ
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2009, 12:17:23 pm »
Condolence. May she Rest In Peace.

AzraelGriever

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2009, 04:20:52 pm »
bakit naman mawawala ang anak? makukulong? 15 below hindi makukulong.. at kung siya ay 16 pataas. maglalaro ng baril nakatutok sa nanay niya.. tsaka matalino na ang ganong edad ah

pag bata, bata parin. . . nandyan ang kaba, takot, at lungkot. di mo alam kung anu gagawin mo at lalo na nakita mo yung puro dugo nanay mo at ikaw mismo nakakita or nakabaril. d ba pag may nagawa tayong isang kasalanan di natin alam minsan kung paano natin sasabihin sakanila. kung di man makukulong yung bata, malamang ilalayo sya sa piling ng kanyang tatay at sa mga kamag-anak nya. malamang makakasira din kay Mr. Ted sa pag takbo nya bilang Senator sa 2010 election. theory ko lang po yan mga ka espiya. sana lumabas ang katotohanan!!!

REST IN PEACE to Ms. Trina Etong

AzraelGriever

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2009, 04:30:16 pm »
First, I must say just to play along is plain inconsiderate. With that said, you have to put into reason that all decisions made were influenced emotionally with the "victim" dying. One could not say they should know better or they know what not to do. The obvious does not apply here.

Please, please stop judging people.

theory lang po yan. sana lumabas yung katotohan talaga po.

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2009, 04:46:24 pm »
Dapat ang na test sa gun powder burn eh yung namatay para ma exclude muna ang theory na suicide. Saka sila mag establish ng murder then mag inquest ng kung sunu-sino.