Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: a chance to be part of the action  (Read 2311 times)

cheeze013

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
a chance to be part of the action
« on: August 30, 2006, 11:04:51 am »
what action you may ask? an action towards true progressive change in the charter.
when i first read this position paper i immediately signed up. it's a true expression of the sentiments of people with deep understanding and concern of and for the philippine community.

http://www.onevoice.org.ph/index.php/?page_id=32

mga kapatid, i encourage you to read and make a stand. :)

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Re: a chance to be part of the action
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 01:33:44 am »
We need charter change...

break the status quo....

I am for charter change.....

we must be carried by CHANGE, the facts of present circumstances and signs of the time......

WE NEED TO RISE AND SHINE.........
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

jebb

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 02:13:09 am »
Im ver happy meron din palang entresado sa onevoice dito actually nag subscribe na ako sa one voice.  I really like and beleave in the stand of the persons behind this, lets fight for a true and credible governance.
?122381?

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 09:02:15 am »
a challenge to non-partisanship

read and open your mind to other opinions of the law, because the law is about the subjective or objective interpretation of the SC or other body...

visit. wwwsigawngbayan.com,www.sigawngbayan.org,www.sigawngbayan.net

one thing more, some of the proponents of onevoice are also the people who've written our present constitution, that have proven itself weak against the changes and challenges of the times...

thanks po!!!
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 10:31:15 am »
a challenge to non-partisanship

read and open your mind to other opinions of the law, because the law is about the subjective or objective interpretation of the SC or other body...

visit. wwwsigawngbayan.com,www.sigawngbayan.org,www.sigawngbayan.net

one thing more, some of the proponents of onevoice are also the people who've written our present constitution, that have proven itself weak against the changes and challenges of the times...

thanks po!!!

you are right, and perhaps, those who have opinions in the law i.e. the justices before, based their decision on the prevailing circumstances on that time....

Again, time has come......   LOOK AROUND your neighborhood, they are on their way ..... and we are far behind....  CHARTER CHANGE NOW

The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

zaraki kenpachi

• self improvement is masturbation...self destruction is the answer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
  • pagmulat ng mata...langit nakatawa...
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 03:38:46 pm »
sori ha mejo ala akong alam... pero... ask ko lang sana kung sino ang nagaalok ng charter change???

yung grupo ba ni arroyo??? mga taong naka upo na sa gobyerno???

traditionally kasi, ang nag aask ng charter change eh mga taong nasa labas ng circle of power...

pero kung ang magiimplement neto eh mga taong may kapangyarihan na, mejo nakakatakot to...
kng ako tatanungin, mas gugustuhin ko pang manatili ang konstitusyon natin kaysa baguhin...panibagong gulo na naman kasi ito.

wag sana nating iblame sa konstitusyon natin ang kaguluhang nangyayari sa ating bansa.
Pakaisipin natin na tayo rin ang sumulat ng konstitusyon nato...kaya kahit anumang pagbabago ang gawin natin sa konstitusyon , kung ang nakaupo ay tiwali, wala pa ring magbabago.

Wag sana tayo padala sa mga magagandang salita na binibitawan ng mga gustong tumakbong politiko...
Wag muna tayo bumoto para sa charter change... malapit na naman ang botohan, doon muna tayo mag decide kung sino ang dapat umupo bilang presidente natin...

my country is the world and my religion is to do good

anticentipede

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 01:51:54 am »
I am against charter change, the constitution is not perfect but it is a very good constitution one that values the traditional Filipino family.

A new constitution will only cause more trouble, and will be worse, not better because the people who will make it are not trustworthy.

black_item26

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 02:11:57 am »

ayoko pa baguhin ung constitution natin, kya lng namn gus2 ng administration ng chacha eh pra mapalawig pa ung pgupo niya as a president of the philippines.

DRAGO

• THE WARRIOR !!!
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • I LIKE YOUR STYLE BUT I HATE THE WAY YOU DO IT ...
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 12:49:19 am »
para sa akin, ke palitan mo yan or hindi , kung ang nakaupo na or darating pa lang eh corrupt na talaga , wala saysay lahat ng mga yan. dapt ang baguhin eh yun mga tao na nagpapaikot ke juan dela cruz. cla ang dapt baguhin or kundi man eh alisin na talaga sa pwesto. cla ang sumicra sa pilipinas, inuubos pondo para nga naman pag namahinga na cla eh ok na lahat lahat dahil nakaipon na cla ng kurakot nila. isipin mo kung magkano inuubos nila sa election kumpara sa kita sa pwesto di ba halos di nila mababawi. kung ganun paano nila gagawin yun eh di kurakot lang katapat nyan, so cla na lang palitan... opinion lang po
"BRING IT ON BABY, BRING IT ON....."

mongol482

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 02:11:21 am »
para sa akin, ke palitan mo yan or hindi , kung ang nakaupo na or darating pa lang eh corrupt na talaga , wala saysay lahat ng mga yan. dapt ang baguhin eh yun mga tao na nagpapaikot ke juan dela cruz. cla ang dapt baguhin or kundi man eh alisin na talaga sa pwesto. cla ang sumicra sa pilipinas, inuubos pondo para nga naman pag namahinga na cla eh ok na lahat lahat dahil nakaipon na cla ng kurakot nila. isipin mo kung magkano inuubos nila sa election kumpara sa kita sa pwesto di ba halos di nila mababawi. kung ganun paano nila gagawin yun eh di kurakot lang katapat nyan, so cla na lang palitan... opinion lang po

Bro, sino iboboto mo sa coming elections?

critchfield99

• tulong-tulong parasa kauswagan...
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 09:25:25 pm »
Kung tatakbo si SD siya ang iboboto para maging hightech na ang govt natin... pwede ba SD?