Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: natauhan din!  (Read 10455 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: natauhan din!
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2010, 04:48:49 am »
the stupidity of using Kay Ganda in the campaign baffles me, why would they think to use Tagalog for the campaign eh di naman alam ng mga foreigners ang ibig sabihin ng Kay Ganda and suggesting something is Beautiful only suggests you look at it, it does not suggest you GO AND EXPERIENCE the place, ok a postcard of Palawan... maganda... tinitignan lang, maiisip ba ng dayuhan na pumunta sa Palawan? napakaraming maganda sa MUNDO why the hell would foreigners think of going there just because its beautiful and would foreigners go to each and every place that is beautiful?

let me save the DOT millions of pesos  for the new add capaign

Pilipinas, Welcome

the one asset filipinos have that seems to have been disregarded is HOSPITALITY, tayong mga pilipino pag may bisita we do everything to make our guests enjoy themselves while visiting, diba nga kahit wala tayo pera pag may bisitia nagagawan pa rin natin hainan at ientertain?

its Filipinos that make the Philippines what it is; not the landscape, not the beaches, not the tourist spots.... we make this country worth going to, even for all our faults and shortcomings we Filipinos are why they should come to the Philippines with our hospitality towards guests, hell there are a lot of other places to go that have beaches, tourists spots that are more exotic than ours

erap

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • Ceritified Former President!
Re: natauhan din!
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2010, 05:11:51 am »
tingin ko mahalaga din ang slogan... kung hindi mahalaga pwede na sigurong ilagay ang "punta sa pilipinas ng mamatay ka"
gagawan pa ba ng slogan kung hindi mahalaga?
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, BUT IF YOU DO IT RIGHT, ONCE IS ENOUGH!!!