Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: american idol discussion  (Read 4906 times)

Core2_i7

• I am a LOVER not a FIGHTER!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 67
  • =Core2 since PINOYSPY DAYS=
Re: american idol discussion
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 10:43:18 pm »
Ganda ni Casey!  finger4u

Pero tingin ko mananalo yung look-alike ni Robert Downey Jr.

thanks sa finger bill  :D finger4u toast::..bet ko rin sa lalaki si scott mcintyre (yung bulag) saka isa dun sa mga erpats  ;D

*bill update mo naman si sam   :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 10:46:56 pm by Core2_i7© »

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 10:52:04 pm »
sana bumalik si jamal rogers :D

Bill Clinton

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 237
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 11:06:20 pm »
thanks sa finger bill  :D finger4u toast::..bet ko rin sa lalaki si scott mcintyre (yung bulag) saka isa dun sa mga erpats  ;D

*bill update mo naman si sam   :D

Oo, ang galing din nun, scott pala pangalan niya.

Sige, update ko maya maya, hehe
"I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 10:10:23 pm »
ano update dito? hindi ako nakapanod. madami kasi akong inayos pa.. sayang.

® A*S*E*R*O ™

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • LIGHTS... CAMERA... SHOW TIME...
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 01:11:03 am »
ano update dito? hindi ako nakapanod. madami kasi akong inayos pa.. sayang.

ito po ang latest update MADCâ„¢

Group song
Top 36/Group 1: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

First 3 Finalists (12 slots)

Semifinals weekly song themes
Group 1: Billboard Hot 100 Hits to Date

Finalists
Alexis Grace, 21 (born June 9, 1987), from Memphis, Tennessee – auditioned in Louisville, Kentucky. Has a young daughter and is engaged to marry the child's father.
"I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)" (Aretha Franklin)

Michael Sarver, 28 (born February 9, 1981), from Jasper, Texas – an oil rig roughneck worker who auditioned in Phoenix, Arizona. Is married, and has two children.
"I Don't Want to Be" (Gavin DeGraw)

Danny Gokey, 28 (born April 24, 1980) from Milwaukee, Wisconsin – a praise and worship music director who auditioned in Kansas City, Missouri along with best friend Jamar Rogers. Both made it to the Hollywood rounds, but Rogers was eliminated at week's end. Four weeks before the audition, Gokey's wife, Sophia, diagnosed with a congenital heart disease, passed away. His wife had motivated him to try out before she died.
"Hero" (Mariah Carey)

nice ngayon kasi mga ano na sila RESPONSIBLE

at sa ka yung na eliminate

Anne Marie Boskovich
Ricky Braddy 
Casey Carlson 
Tatiana Del Toro 
Anoop Desai 
Stephen Fowler 
Brent Keith 
Jackie Tohn 
Stevie Wright

pero they have a change pa kasi mayrun WILD CARD... kung sino yun di pa alam sa new rules ngayon.. share ko na lng ha

Changes from Season 7
Several changes were planned for season 8. Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly stated that Idol will feature fewer "William Hung-like" contestants and "funny auditions", and will quickly move its focus to the potential singers during the earlier stages of the competition. The upcoming season will also move at a faster pace. As part of this thrust, there will be a return to half-hour result shows, which was done prior to Season 5.[2] Mike Darnell, president of Fox's alternative programming, also revealed that this season the contestants will be more emotional and viewers will learn more about the contestants. The show will continue to delve deeper into the contestants' past then was done in American Idol (season 7).[3]

Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe confirmed that he is leaving Idol, stating that he is moving on with So You Think You Can Dance and his new show with Simon Fuller Superstars of Dance, therefore Ken Warwick is the new Executive Producer for the show.[4] and in a change to the judging panel, the show will now feature a permanent fourth judge — songwriter and record producer Kara DioGuardi. The professional songwriter has collaborated with many pop artists and superstars including Celine Dion, Hilary Duff, Enrique Iglesias, Leona Lewis and Christina Aguilera and has produced several Top 40 hits. The songwriter also has worked with many of the American Idol alums and winners, including Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, David Archuleta and recent winner David Cook.[5]

Additionally, Idol Gives Back will not return this season. This is due to the ongoing economic crisis and recession, as Idol officials did not feel comfortable asking viewers to donate as many are struggling financially.[6]

However, the semifinals will see the biggest change as the Wild Card round returns for the first time since American Idol (season 3). Also, there will be 36 semi-finalists picked instead of 24. They will be divided into 3 groups of 12. The groups of 12 will perform on Tuesday. At the conclusion of each results show on Wednesday, the male and female semifinalists who received the highest number of home viewers votes for their previous night's performance will instantly become a Top 12 finalist. In addition, another semifinalist that had received the next-highest number of votes after the performance episode — regardless of gender — will also become a finalist. In the wild card round, the next highest finishers plus other eliminated semi-finalists will return for one more chance to compete. The judges will pick the 3 performers left that they consider the best. No voting by the public will be done at this stage.[7]