Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: China: The Land of Cowards and Bigots….  (Read 2743 times)

budy0409

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 64
China: The Land of Cowards and Bigots….
« on: June 05, 2013, 10:50:37 am »
Pulot ko lang sa internet...

Not so long ago, I joined in a forum site hosted by Chinese in Mainland China. The website name is China Daily forum. I used to join in the discussions there and always gave my views and opinions favoring, if not defending the Philippines' side.

Until a few days back, I decided to create a blog page hosted by the said site. And just as I had written my first entry, I found out that the Admin of the China Daily Forum, blocked my IP address and deleted my account. I waited several hours for the approval that didn't happen.

I suspect that it was because of the content of the blog entry I have written. Below is the article I was talking about...

It’s a fact that China is the largest economy in Asia and the fastest growing economy in the world today. It is also among the top and  strongest military power in the world. Just recently, China announces that it will pour more than US$100 billion for its military spending.

Many of China’s neighbors are benefiting from China’s rise. China’s market is lucrative, every company wanted to have a chunk of China’s huge market. In return, China was able to push its own products to these countries. Though, inferior in quality, it managed to go global by entering into trading agreements. Any companies or countries, in that matter, want to export products to China, prepare to accept blindly the Chinese inferior products to suffocate your market. I have seen it happened.

But why is it that, in spite of these milestones, most of its neighbors are uneasy? Why the US, Australia, UK and the European countries are wary of the freedom of navigation ins the South China Sea?

The above image will tell you why the world is weary with china’s rise to power.

The whole world knows about China’s claim on the South China. It is not a secret that China is using its military power to assert its claims to hapless neighbors like Vietnam and the Philippines.

Last year, China refused to accept 170 containers of banana in China because of the standoff in Scarborough Shoal with the Philippines. China reasoned that the bananas are contaminated with pests but nobody is buying this crap. China has trade agreement with the Philippines and imposing such ban on Philippine products is a bigotry in its grandest display.

It is also a common knowledge that the Philippine military is among the weakest in the world. If China has respect to International Law, it should refrain from the use of force to a less powerful nations such as the Philippines to assert its claim. I call this Big Cowardly act.

Chinese surveillance ships off Scarborough Shoal in the South China Sea in a photo released by the Philippine navy. Photograph: Philippine navy/AFP/Getty Images

Resorting to the use of military force and economic might to advanced her claims in the West Philippine Sea is a BIG Cowardly Act by a Big nation like China. It’s a shame that China is doing this by neglecting International Laws and Conventions which she is a signatory. As a responsible member of International Community, China should honor its commitments she has signed and swear to be bound by its rules and procedures.

Early this year, the Philippines submitted its case to the UNCLOS to settle the dispute with China. The Philippines notified the Chinese Ambassador in Manila to enter into a binding procedure under UNCLOS to settle the dispute. But China refused to. And reasoned that it has indisputable sovereignty in the South China Sea even up to the shoreline of other countries. The Chinese claims extends up to the EEZ of other sovereign states. And despite of this, it claims indisputable sovereignty in those areas.

What a tard.

If China believes that it has indisputable claims on South China Sea as supported under the applicable International Laws and the conventions it signed and swear to honor, we expect her to accept the binding procedure the Philippines proposed to settle the issue in the West Philippines Sea. But China, chooses to act as belligerent as it always is, refused to commit itself into a peaceful resolution on the matter.

China chooses to show its bellicose attitude and rather resort to bullying tactics to assert its claims against weaker, hapless prey in South China Sea. What a Coward.

China is a BIG COWARD.

China: the land of cowards and bigots.

budy0409

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 64
Re: China: The Land of Cowards and Bigots….
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 11:19:53 am »

Code: [Select]
<a title="vladskifreethought.wordpress.com" href="http://vladskifreethought.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/china-the-land-of-cowards-and-bigots/">SOURCE</a>

budy0409

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 64
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 11:22:19 am »

Code: [Select]
<a title="vladskifreethought.wordpress.com" href="http://vladskifreethought.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/china-the-land-of-cowards-and-bigots/">SOURCE</a>

Here's the SOURCE

badw33d

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 11:37:29 am »
dude, this is normal. There were times when Germany was in power, Japan, Great Britain , USA, and now emerging is China :-)

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 11:41:52 am »
dude, this is normal. There were times when Germany was in power, Japan, Great Britain , USA, and now emerging is China :-)

Agree ;)

it ain't over. . .till its over

budy0409

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 64
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 11:43:52 am »

I disagree. What's normal about China's greediness?

In the 60's and 70's, the Philippines was among the wealthiest nations in the World. In Asia, we are next to Japan. Our military power was also among the strongest in Asia. We were powerful nation back then. But we didn't use force to assert our claims to these territories, especially our claim on Sabah.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 01:18:55 pm »

Let's see... Great Britain and US almost wiped out the American Indians. Japan and Germany attacked their neighbours and almost took over the world...

And the Philippines was in the 70s were training infiltrators for Sabah... Just because hindi natuloy ang pagsugod natin dati sa Sabah, it doesn't mean we were any different. Sa tingin ko nga, hindi natuloy yun kasi siguradong hindi iiwan ng UK sa ere yung Malaysia.

With progress comes a sense of entitlement. Na tila ba walang pwedeng makialam sa yo o yung tipong first class kami so lahat kayo second class lang.

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 01:36:38 pm »
magandang panggising ang China ng mga pinoy bobotante   ::lmao

padre_damazo

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 05:22:20 pm »
malakas na talaga ang pwersa ng China ngyn, kaya nga kung mkapang-bully sila sa mga karatig bansa gaya ng Pilipinas eh ganun-ganon na lang

badw33d

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 12:41:00 am »

In the 60's and 70's, the Philippines was among the wealthiest nations in the World. In Asia, we are next to Japan. Our military power was also among the strongest in Asia. We were powerful nation back then. But we didn't use force to assert our claims to these territories, especially our claim on Sabah.

remember the days where THE BEATLES were bullied in MANILA? just because they didn't abide to Mrs. marcos' invitation.  :-) it sounds small, but it is bullying.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 04:07:10 am »

let's look at the history

1. Roman empire - Julius Caesar attack the Gauls and sold them to slavery
2. The height Spanish empire went to South America as conquistador they plundered impregnated the local women
3. Aztec and Mayan performed human sacrifice  so to get humans they need to invade tribes
4. British invade India, New Zealand, Australia or almost half of the world
a. the british attack the maori tribe in New zealand close to extinction
5. USA almost drive the Bison close to extinction and even conquered the lands of the american Indians
and many more

brutality
1. Japan
2. Germany - Adolf Hitler
3. Russia

we almost attack Sabah
Diosdado Macapagal issued a order to all filipino young men to undergo a military training one is my aunt's husband they were wondering why they were doing some military drills 

and they believe a special force a commando unit will commence the attack

but the plan was caught by  election time so the operations was in halt

at the time of Marcos they planned again to attack Sabah, some said Ninoy squeal the plan

so to counter the threat the Malaysian government funded a guerrilla troops in our own country one was Mr. Nur involve

Death Knight

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 10:53:18 am »
Huwag mo kasing i-generalize ang lahat ng Chinese. Malay mo, may nakikisimpatiya sa atin at galit sa kahambugan ng gobyerno nila na halatang pinalaki yung issue tungkol sa Spratlys dahil umiinit masyado noon yung issue ng corruption sa sarili nilang gobyerno. Natatandaan niyo ba yung Hong Kong article tungkol sa mga maid na ginawa ng isang Chinese. Nagalit kaagad tayong mga Pilipino, pero may veiled meaning pala iyon, nakikisimpatiya talaga siya sa atin. Ang nakakahiya pa noon, tayo na nga pinagtatanggol, siya pa yung nag-sorry, dahil sa kabobohan ng mga politiko natin na napahiya na hindi naintindihan kaagad yung meaning ng article.
Pilipino. Matatapang. Matatalino.

badw33d

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 12:17:40 pm »
Huwag mo kasing i-generalize ang lahat ng Chinese. Malay mo, may nakikisimpatiya sa atin at galit sa kahambugan ng gobyerno nila na halatang pinalaki yung issue tungkol sa Spratlys dahil umiinit masyado noon yung issue ng corruption sa sarili nilang gobyerno. Natatandaan niyo ba yung Hong Kong article tungkol sa mga maid na ginawa ng isang Chinese. Nagalit kaagad tayong mga Pilipino, pero may veiled meaning pala iyon, nakikisimpatiya talaga siya sa atin. Ang nakakahiya pa noon, tayo na nga pinagtatanggol, siya pa yung nag-sorry, dahil sa kabobohan ng mga politiko natin na napahiya na hindi naintindihan kaagad yung meaning ng article.

actually this could be true. but then, sa situation ng China, media blackout, brainwashing people and the likes. mahirap to. but then, dun naman sila naging masaya, so let it be :D