Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 6 devices the US Navy SEALs used to corner bin laden  (Read 2634 times)

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
6 devices the US Navy SEALs used to corner bin laden
« on: May 08, 2011, 06:37:49 pm »
although sketchy pa ang actual number of SEALs involved in the operation, listed sa link ang mga ginamit na hardware during the operation itself. 

http://www.techie.com.ph/features/6-devices-the-us-navy-seals-used-to-corner-bin-laden

curious lng ako, may kasama kayang SEAL na FIL-AM sa operation?   ;D
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

boytumba

• Kahit Nasaan Ka Pa. Itutumba Kita!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Here I cum to save the day!
Re: 6 devices the US Navy SEALs used to corner bin laden
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 07:41:07 pm »
FlashBang FTW!!  :applause
It's not a new world I found. It's a new Perspective.

yamatoyukihiro

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 09:33:35 pm »
yung helmet-mounted camera at radar talaga ang indispensable sa ganito na mission.   toast::

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 05:21:22 pm »
yung helmet-mounted camera at radar talaga ang indispensable sa ganito na mission.   toast::

"The commandos that raided bin Laden's compound used helmet-mounted cameras that were connected via Satellite and were useful for receiving and relaying tactical information to and from HQ. Think of it these as the eyes of those who aren't really physically part of the operation."

the receiving part, i am a bit skeptical about that since i'd think tactical info sent to the SEALs would probably be via audio (COMMS), hence without this "helmet-mounted camera and radar" communication would still be the same.  the purpose of such, really, is to bring the action to the high-ranking officials located far away from the action.

dagdag ko lng, THEY (U.S. military) are so dependent with their gadgets such that when they see Philippine Armed Forces (AFP) live and slug it out in battle without much whistles and bells they are amazed. 

When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)