Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: What if..  (Read 1769 times)

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
What if..
« on: August 21, 2013, 06:07:50 am »
this will come true?

i wonder...

for me, for sure na lalabas talaga ang totoo kung sino talaga ang guilty. who knows the law better than the former chief justice of the supreme court hmself diba?  ;D

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
Re: What if..
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 07:34:30 am »
Hindi mangyayari yan. Ang gusto lang nung naka-isip nya ay makapaghiganti si ex-CJ Corona dun sa mga mambabatas na nag impeach sa kanya, dun pa lang sa punto na yun ay bias na ang mag iimbestiga, mali na kaagad ang simula.

Kung ex-CJ ang mag-iimbestiga, mas pipiliin ko si former CJ Puno.

Pag si impeached CJ Corona ang nag-imbestiga, abswelto ang mga Arroyo at mga kaalyado nila.

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 09:21:54 am »
that's a very good point din sir.

or better yet, let the people decide who to lead the investigation para wala talagang bias & for sure na wala conchabahan sa background & only the truth will be revealed.

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:30:47 am »
i would also like to add this bit.

personally, i don't have an impression that Corona is a kasosyo of GMA but don't get me wrong, I think GMA is also guilty of abusing the pork barrel.

but i think that if Corona will be given a chance to lead this investigation, he will want to redeem his damaged reputation.

Corona was just a victim of power tripping by abnoy. the rumor that tongressman tupac, este kupal, este tupas pala forced all the other tongressman to sign the petition eventhough some of them were not willing to do so or else risk not getting any pork barrel from abnoy is true.

i have a friend who's a friend of one of the tongressman who confirmed this.

tupas just went to the house of congress to present something. all the other tongressman though it was a slideshow regarding the RH bill but all of them were surprised when it was all about impeaching Corona.

then without even giving any of the other tongressman a chance to question, he forced all of them to sign the petition or else.

i still maintain that having Corona to lead the investigation of pork barrel is still a feasible idea.

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 06:12:04 pm »
i would also like to add this bit.

personally, i don't have an impression that Corona is a kasosyo of GMA but don't get me wrong, I think GMA is also guilty of abusing the pork barrel.

but i think that if Corona will be given a chance to lead this investigation, he will want to redeem his damaged reputation.

Corona was just a victim of power tripping by abnoy. the rumor that tongressman tupac, este kupal, este tupas pala forced all the other tongressman to sign the petition eventhough some of them were not willing to do so or else risk not getting any pork barrel from abnoy is true.

i have a friend who's a friend of one of the tongressman who confirmed this.

tupas just went to the house of congress to present something. all the other tongressman though it was a slideshow regarding the RH bill but all of them were surprised when it was all about impeaching Corona.

then without even giving any of the other tongressman a chance to question, he forced all of them to sign the petition or else.

i still maintain that having Corona to lead the investigation of pork barrel is still a feasible idea.

actually sinampolan na ihold yung pork barrel yung 3 congressman na kaalyado ni GMA, then yun ang ginamit ni Tupas sa mga congressman.

it ain't over. . .till its over