Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: ANONYMOUS SPEAKS: Pork Barrel Scam (Updated) pt.4  (Read 1539 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
ANONYMOUS SPEAKS: Pork Barrel Scam (Updated) pt.4
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:09:31 am »
Continuation....

Anonymous says:
AUGUST 4, 2013 AT 12:57 PM
Each name here with its respective equivalent amount is only a summation of 2-4 months worth of transactions with JLN. We have not completed adding all receipts, documents, etc for the 2004-2011 period.

We are still not sure if we want to do this because we are tired already and pissed. you can now imagine the value of each representatives. Ask yourselves, how many months are there in total from 2004-2011?

If this is true and not just some random numbers paired to a name, I have no good words to say to the honorable men and women of the Philippine congress.

By the way, an insider's story of how money is juiced from the already empty coffers: 

Anonymous says:
AUGUST 4, 2013 AT 10:46 AM
I was once offered to create development projects using the PDAF of some senators, especially the reelectionists during the 2013 elections. That was between 2011-2012. The deal was: 60/40. That is 60% goes back to the senator to be used as campaign funds, and 40% goes to the ‘project’ and others. The ‘others’ here meant people who are involved in the transaction, which all in all they will get 20%. The project proponent gets 20% of the amount. The lowest amount offered was Php2 million. I initially entertained the offer. I submitted 3 project proposals with the total amount for funding of Php6 million. I foolishly involved three cooperatives with the intention that the 20% we’d receive would be used for the ‘real project.’

But there’s something that struck my senses when I brought the coop leaders to the Senate in June last year (2012) for a meeting with a senator and a couple of senate staff who would process the papers — that I could only be used by politicians as a pawn in their game. I was even introduced to Sandra Cam, the whistle blower that Lacson and Erap used against Gloria Arroyo. After the meeting I went straight back home and thought carefully about the consequences of my action. I decided not to pursue nor to follow it up. My conscience could not simply take it.

Even if the people would pressure Congress to remove the PDAF, legislators would not heed because it is necessary for them because their constituents would demand from them concrete, visible projects. But COA should demand full accountability; PDAF disbursements should be audited. After all its the public’s money and not to be used for discretionary by indiscreet politicians.

See, the people has a say to this scam after all. It all starts from the bottom and magnified at the top. Sadly, very few of them are enjoying our money in contrast to the millions of Filipinos who are denied of basic services. See Anonymous' computations here:

Anonymous says:
AUGUST 4, 2013 AT 3:53 PM
MAGISIP TAYONG LAHAT NGAYON SA MATH NG MGA BAWAT PULITIKO!

assuming each of them is married:
x = 2

each couple has children, average of 4
y = 4

each couple has parents
z = 4

total family members A
A = x+y+z
A = 2+4+4
A = 10

each couple has an average extended family members of 10
w = 10
x = 2
u = wx
u = (10)(2)
u = 20

TOTAL FAMILY MEMBERS OF EACH POLITICIANS
B = A+u
B = 10 + 20
B = 30
** Assumption that misstresses are not included.

24 – senators
288 – house representatives

S = 24B
S = (24)(30)
S = 720 combined total of senators and their family members

H = 288B
H = (288)(30)
H = 8,640 combined total of members of house of representatives and their family members

GRAND TOTAL
G = S+H
G = 720+8,640
G = 9,360

98% of the tax you pay is being fed to the lavish lifestyles of 9,360 people. Only 2% is brought back to you by means of “waiting shade projects” “basketball courts” “elementary schools” “aspalto sa kalsada” “poso tubig” “fertilizer” “overpass” “footbridge” etc etc etc.

Current population ng buong pilipinas is approximately 102M.
Metro Manila population is approximately 20M.
Ngayon, sabihin natin na 75% ng 20M na tao sa Metro Manila ay nasa edad 18-60, meron tayong 15M sa Metro Manila pa lang.

15 Milliong pilipino laban sa 9,360 na mga tao na nakikinabang ng buwis na binabayad nating lahat para lang ipakain at buhayin ang mga maluluho nilang lifestyles. Bakit tayo matatakot?
Noong WW2, meron lang 20 aleman na sundalo para bantayan ang daang-daang mga hudyo sa mga concentration camps, at ano ending? halos maubos lahi ng mga hudyo at ang daming namatay sa kanila. Bakit? dahil takot sila at wala silang alam. Pero ngayon, asan ang mga hudyo? Matatalino na sila at hindi na sila takot.

15milyong pilipino laban sa halos 10libong mga ganid na nakikinabang sa pinaghirapan natin – hanggang kelangan tayo magiging ignorante, walang alam at takot?

15M vs 10thousand

Kelangan na nating kumilos. Ayokong lumaki mga anak ko na nagtatrabaho para lang mabuhay ang mga magnanakaw.

Mind-blowing, right? I also do not want my kids to grow up in a rotten society where some rich kids are being pampered by their parents out of people's money. But I am asking myself. What can I do? What can we do as a nation to cleanse our country of corruption?

I hope the things that were exposed by the anonymous persons will not go in vain. I hope they will all have the guts to say this:

Anonymous says:
AUGUST 4, 2013 AT 9:15 PM
I’m one of the ‘anonymous’ commenters. And I’m willing to share my story and experience about the 60/40 offer of PDAF misuse. I still have my project studies and people who could confirm my story. It should be an opportunity for investigative journalists to dig deeper into the issue. It is a ‘scandal’ that government should resolve.

Kudos to all the Anonymous persons who brought these information out in the open. The fire is fanned. Keep it burning. We do not deserve a corrupt-free Philippines if we will not do our part. Let us do our part by living right and choosing the right. Let us keep our eyes open and be informed. Let us help stop corruption!

Thank you, MommyJ, for sharing your blog and for accommodating all the readers.

Again, her blog: http://momandpopmoments.com/

Update:1. Anonymous warned about bombs. Two days after he posted his comment, we got this in the news: Cotabato was bombed. Coincidence?

2. Janet Lim-Napoles' lawyer threatens Rappler. Rappler publishes the letter from Kapunan Garcia & Castillo Law Office. Rappler says it is intimidating but I don't think Rappler is intimidated.

3. An online petition was prepared urging the President of the Philippines about "Transparency to Filipinos in liquidating every single cent taken from taxes". Please sign the petition here.

Meanwhile, an Anonymous office worker summarized the characters in the Pork Barrel scam saga. She was even reprimanded by her boss for not completing some tasks. Here it is:

Anonymous says:
AUGUST 6, 2013 AT 6:36 PM
SUMMARY OF THIS BLOG, DIFFERENT ONLINE BLOGS AND ONLINE NEWS ABOUT THIS MULTI BILLION PESO SCAM FOR EASY READING
(JULY 31 – AUGUST 6) UPDATES

- Jimmy Napoles is a retired Marine Major officer and BFF with Gregorio “Gringo” Honasan. They are together in the failed coup attempt during the Cory administration. Jimmy Napoles’ was operating the .50 calibre gun of an APC or Battle Tank charging to Camp Crame when it ran out of fuel. Philippine Army fired mortar shells to the APC / Battle Tank and poured fuel and set the vehicle on fire to flush out people inside. The driver of the APC / Battle Tank Died and Jimmy Napoles was burned. Jimmy was confined at V. Luna hospital. Honasan was jailed.

- The Napoles family are:
Jaime “Jimmy” Napoles
Janet “Jenny” “Dragon” Lim Napoles
Jo-Christine “X-Tin” “Neneng” Lim Napoles
James “Butsoy” Lim Napoles
Jeane “Las Vegas” Lim Napoles
Christian Napoles

- The Luy / Lim Siblings:
Ronald “Bullet” Francisco Lim
Janet “Jenny” “Dragon” Lim Napoles
Reynald “Jojo” Luy Lim

- The Luys/Lims lineage originated in Mindanao, particularly in Maluso, Lamitan, Zambonga and Cagayan De Oro.

- The Napoles family own properties in office unit in Ortigas, houses in Ayala Alabang, houses and plot of lands in Forbes Park, a Hotel in California, an apartment unit in Las Vegas, farmlands in Zamboanga and other real estate properties in the Philippines, USA and China, bank accounts in Philippines, USA, Hong Kong and China.

- The Apprentices:
John Lim (Eldest son of three children of Ronald “Bullet” Francisco Lim)
Role: JLN Corporation money courier and delivery boy to the politicians
Benhur Luy (Relative, half brother, anak ng katulong, of the Lims and Luys)
Role: Works closely with Janet as an assistant, courier and accountant. Turned whistle blower after relationship fallout with Janet.
Merlina Suñas (JLN Employee)
Role: Installed as a President by Janet for the NGO People’s Organization For Progress and Development Foundation Inc. Turned also as whistleblower

- There are still 4 unidentified whistleblowers under the “protection” of DOJ and NBI. All whistleblowers are former JLN employees.

- These are the people with very very closed ties with Janet and served as bank / investment account holders after they turn the PDAF / SARO cheques into cash. Consolidated value listed is bigger than actual amount. Transaction period from 2007 – 2011.
Gertrudes Luy: Php65milion
William Lim: Php35million
Vanessa Ajos Eman: Php30million
Edwin Tan: Php10million
Liza Ho Maclang: Php15million
Winnie Villanueva: Php120million
John Raymond De Asis: Php130million
Rosita Kawson Co: Php Php32million
Bonifacio Lao Maclang: Php10million
Karen Panlilio Pantoja: Php40million

- JNL’s NGO / Foundation that were created within 10 years:
Development Program for Farmers Foundation Inc.
People’s Organization for Progress and Development Foundation Inc.
Philippine Agri and Economic Program for Farmers Foundation Inc.
Agrikultura Para Sa Magbubukid Foundation Inc.
Masaganang Ani Para Sa Magsasaka Foundation Inc.
Countrywide Agri and Rural Economic Developmen Foundation Inc.

- Prospero Pichay created the Asia Prime Energy Development Corp (Asia Star Power Resources Corporation) and Jimmy Napoles is the Chairman Of The Board. The purpose of the corporation is to become a front company in the energy sector in Mindanao as a provider of electricity and power. Funding for their “proposed projects” will be coming from PDAF of house representatives members based in the South.
http://a-starpower.com/BOARD_MEMBERS_AND_OFFICERS.html

- Manuel “Mar” Roxas is implicated because of his cousin / relative Johnny Roxas, a former JLN employee. The two Roxas received gifts like cars and watches from JLN as an incentive for PDAF allocations and signatures of mayors in the Negros region.

- Panfilo Lacson is implicated because the Napoles and Lacson have the same real estate agent in purchasing houses in Ayala Alabang on San Isidro St.

- Bong Revilla, Jinggoy Estrada, Juan Ponce Enrille, Tito Soto, Jurdin Jesus Romualdo, Zenaida Ducut, Prospero Pichay, Rene Maglanque, Albert OJ Ambagan, Erwin Chiongbian, Gregorio Ipong,Proceso Alcala, are only the FEW of the COUNTLESS politicians the benefited from JLN Corp. through their ghost projects and g

- There are confirmed (or alleged?) 115 members of house of representatives that benefitted from JLN’s Foundation. They earned from Php2million to Php200million in a span of 10 years.

- JLN Corporation has an office address at 2502 Discovery Centre in Ortigas Centre.

- Discovery Center / Suites is owned by the Tiu family. Jose “Jun” Pareno is the COO of Discovery Suites. Ruben Tiu has a coal mining business overseas. One of the Tiu daughters is the girlfriend of James “Butsoy” Lim Napoles.

- After the whistleblowers’ accounts, couple of bombs already happened in Mindanao, birth place of the Luys, Lims, and the Napoleses.

- You can follow another blog at for another perspective:
http://dulzspeaks.blogspot.com/2013/08/anonymous-speaks-pork-barrel-scam.html

(Napagalitan ako ng boss ko dahil hindi ko na fax yung purchase order sa supplier namin dahil ginagawa ko ito. Hindi ko alam kung papano ako makakatulong sa bansa para malunasan itong issue na ito, pero sana sa pag summarize ko ng mga balita, makatulong ako. At kayo mambabasa para naman sulit yung pagalit ng boss ko sakin, i-share nyo na lang itong pinaghirapan ko sa mga social media sites niyo hanggang sa kumalat sa buong mundo.)

Kudos to you, Anonymous, for your passion and dedication towards this emerging cause. Going through this summary, I can only shake my head.

Wait. This one-liner caught my attention:

felix says:
AUGUST 5, 2013 AT 3:26 PM
Puro kayo anonymous bakit kayo takot
Anonymous Incorporated speaks:

“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

-Oscar Wilde

This is a developing story so keep following.

WALANG LIHIM NA HINDI NABUBUNYAG.... KAYA NGA SUPPORTADO KO ANG RESOLUTION NI SEN. MIRIAM SANTIAGO NA DAPAT IBASURA NA ANG PORK BARREL.. KAYA MARAMING LUGMOK SA KAHIRAPAN NGAYON DAHIL SA MGA GANID NA POLITIKONG ITO.. SANA NGA MA KARMA KAYONG LAHAT!!!!

reg

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 18
Re: ANONYMOUS SPEAKS: Pork Barrel Scam (Updated) pt.4
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 01:59:36 am »
nakakawalang pag-asa talaga sa bansa naten, talagang lahat ng nasa pwesto eh pare pareho lang sa tingin ko kahit sino ilagay mo jan eh macocoruot din. civil war na lang ata talaga nakikita kong makakapag ayos ng bansa naten ng matuto na tayo. gaya nga nang sinasabi ng karamihan jan sa 102M filipino "makakain ba namin yan"

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
Re: ANONYMOUS SPEAKS: Pork Barrel Scam (Updated) pt.4
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 04:13:09 am »
Civil War na lang pagasa diyan, asan na ang mga NPA na sabi galit sa mga mananamantala yun pala sila rin ay mga alagd lang rin ng politiko ;D

it ain't over. . .till its over