Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Chiz Escudero: It's not my time  (Read 6863 times)

pulot.master

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
Re: Chiz Escudero: It's not my time
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 11:02:39 am »
good decision... kahit pa mag speech sya ng buong florante at laura  hindi rin sya mananalo...
puros satsat lang rin naman sya e, wala rin nagawa....

hippo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 09:26:23 pm »
Sobrang idealistic kasi nitong taong ito eh. Kaya sya gusto ng mga tao. If he could really implement his ideals, without fear nor favor from other politicians, the country will be better off.

Regarding his decision not to run, tama lang yan. Masyadong loaded na ang 2010 elections. Masyado nang diluted ang boto ng mga tao. Let him gear up for 2016. I'm sure he will be a very strong contender.

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 09:45:35 pm »
kay trillanes na lang tayo o kaya kay gringo
tapos magdalo sa party-list.
ayos!

ayawan na! ayawan na!  ::lmao
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

lestat_lui

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 02:10:37 am »
Sobrang idealistic kasi nitong taong ito eh. Kaya sya gusto ng mga tao. If he could really implement his ideals, without fear nor favor from other politicians, the country will be better off.

Regarding his decision not to run, tama lang yan. Masyadong loaded na ang 2010 elections. Masyado nang diluted ang boto ng mga tao. Let him gear up for 2016. I'm sure he will be a very strong contender.
[/qAgree..

finger4u

Great fold on his part..he has alot to prove..and he has the upperhand to act..he's great on TV and radio..but he needs to back things up..our generation and even the next one greatly idolize his idealism..he needs to push for reality..very promising young politician who understands the future and cares for it, according to him..if he wouldn't be able to, he's nothing but a poetic speaker. Chiz, do something please..the youth and a great number of Filipinos is counting on it, and we'll back you up for sure, if its pushing for progress.uote]

darksnyder

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2009, 02:26:27 am »
dont give a flying crap about this theatre performance, if i can say something, "die chiz, die"...

j5wk7as1k

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Chanel Handbags Chane Chanel Handbags
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2011, 06:37:25 pm »
Chanel Handbags Chanel Handbags blog About   RSS   Posts Tagged ‘Chane’ Nicole Richie is Shining with Chanel Purse 11 Sep ,Chanel Handbags
Although being a mother of two kids, Nicole Richie still managed to look awesome. It is sometimes annoying to two kids,Gucci, to take care of the love courages look more beautiful and charming yet.  Nicole shines in her black dress which did with a red chanel purse.
The couple who are here is once again going to have a date somewhere in NYC. As always, Nicole Richie looks nice, swinging numbingly and the sporting an all black ensemble. What better way to punctuate a such Schwingfaçade than with a vibrant and attractive red chanel purse.
I really love their chanel handbag despite it being not in the classic black colour. It shows the usual quilted pattern,replica purses, and it seems to give a diagonal flap that keeps the Chanel logo stitch.
This Chanel bag is small and it’s just the perfect size for an evening party. It has the usual chain and the Lederriemen handle which can transferred your shoulders obviously but Nicole Richie decided to wear it just by hand. Well,Prada handbags, I guess,fake handbags, that they respect us this enormous rock on her finger wishes and who ignored such a large aperture stone somehow was?
   No Comments
Posted in Chanel Handbags
   Search PagesAbout Archives April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 Categories   Breitling Watches (2) Cartier watches (6) Chanel Handbags (145) Gucci Watches (3) Omega Watches (7) Replica Wahtches (17) Rolex watches (6) TAG Heuer watches (11) Links replica handbags   
Copy right 2010 Chanel Handbags

Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS)