Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The real story about Gloria Arroyo’s boob job  (Read 1943 times)

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com

Good Times Manila has found that President Macapagal-Arroyo did not just undergo a biopsy for lumps found on her breast and groin in the hospital recently but also to correct an “anomaly” in her mammary glands.

According to reports, the president went through the procedure while on a two-day self-quarantine at the Asian Hospital and Medical Center early this week.

Malacanang had also admitted that the 62-year-old Arroyo underwent a breast augmentation procedure in the 1980s, but denied she had any recent boob jobs done.

Information reaching GTM, however, revealed that aside from the biopsies, Arroyo also underwent another cosmetic procedure “to correct the alignment of her breasts.”

“She has GBS,” an insider said in a whisper.

GBS stands for “Granny Booby Syndrome,” a phenomenon among women of a certain age, in which the breasts lose their pertness and start sagging toward the ground.

In Arroyo’s case, both breasts had started “losing the fight against gravity,” such that, without her brassiere, “the tips of her nipples would reach her bellybutton or lower,” the source said. “She found it very uncomfortable whenever she had to go bra-less.”

The source said Arroyo decided to go through the procedure after an accident on the treadmill, in which “she accidentally stepped on her left breast and tripped.” The source said Arroyo “was howling in pain for a long time.”

Arroyo reportedly also requested the surgeons to turn her nipples into an appealing “pinkish” color, so people, including her grandchildren, would no longer mistake them for prunes.

*from goodtimesmanila

Collection

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
heheheh! thanks sa pag post just to confirm na totoo nga pala, pero wala akong sikmura para basahin details  ::lmao

chirazpatrick

• thoughts leads to feelings , FEELINGS LEADS TO ACTIONS , actions leads to results -- >(.)(.)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • do you want some piss boy
gusto pa ang pinkies na nipple amfufu laffman::

linalamas ng linalamas cguro ni FG
guys dont try to curse me bcoz this is only my opinion

★SnakeCharmer★

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
an accident on the treadmill, in which “she accidentally stepped on her left breast and tripped.” The source said Arroyo “was howling in pain for a long time.”

hahaha  laffman::

olli

• the all time favorite nobody...
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • rakenroll!!! Animo lasalle!!!

aanhin pa ang damo kung nagbabato na ang kabayo?

laces522

• KEEP IT NAUGHTY NOT TRASHY BUT NASTY!
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Be wary cause i am a feline..sly,foxy and cunning!
kakatawa naman yan news report na yan....over ah....natapakan pa talaga ..hahahaha ::lmao

harrowblade_0

• ESPIYA.NET's RESIDENT EMBALMER
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Libre embalsamo basta BARBERO!
    • harrowblade_0's blog
totoo ba ito?  ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao grabe di ko maimagine kung gaano kahaba kapag lumaylay...

The Filipino is worth dying for. - Ninoy Aquino

dantot

• ang pakilamerong espiya
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • a welcome ally and a deadly foe
kayo naman harsh nyo baka naman good time lang ang report na to. goodtimesmanila nga diba

My post does'nt help? Well,Tengna mow!

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!

Only a Fool would think this is true I mean the treadmill BS.

In a medical point of view POV I don't see anything hilarious or unbecoming, any female who could afford that would do the same.

So if she had a boob job back in the 80's so what? my aunt had one my uncle's wife got it too I mean,

She might be a lousy president but it doesn't mean she don't have the right to have one gosh... duh!  ::)

Yeah something went wrong with the previous surgery it needs to be fixed, so it is important so what is the big deal?

???
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

dantot

• ang pakilamerong espiya
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • a welcome ally and a deadly foe
just be an intelligent reader as we browse through forums.. different people have different humor.. again this is hoax funny but harsh

My post does'nt help? Well,Tengna mow!

edjaydaya

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
nagpadagdag ng bumper, sana nagpabatak na din para tumangkad man lang kahit kunti

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
Before GMA's boobjob FG's friends call him "Sawimpalad."
After GMA's boojob FG's friends call him "Kapuspalad."
 ;D
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral

zugstwit

• Knights of PS
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • It only hurts when I laugh.
Methinks humor or satire need not spare anyone who is into public service except outright humiliating them. The president and her cabinet are fair game but good taste must prevail.
"It only hurts when I laugh."

P-Noy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Sa lahat ng nagbigay ng GOLDFINGERS, maraming salamat.

da'don

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Immature artists imitate, Mature artists steal..
Atleast this so-called news really made my day. Pampaalis ng badtrip, hahaha..  laffman:: laffman:: laffman::