Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Dick Gordon : I've got qualifications, not just inherited name  (Read 6141 times)

chong

• "Animal Looking But Debonair"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 5
Re: Dick Gordon : I've got qualifications, not just inherited name
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 08:11:21 pm »
thumbs up for Dick Gordon :applause
The brave may not live forever, but the cautious don't live at all.

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 08:14:52 pm »
Marami yata dito have the mistaken notion na dahil may nagagawa physically or has executive abilities ay puwede na sa legislative work.  Legislative work is pushing for bills to become laws.  Maybe, Gordon may have improved Subic before and that is executive work.  In his last term sa senado, what bills has he pushed that was enacted into law?  Madali magsabi na meron "nagawa" but "nagawa" is puro physical work and that is executive ability. Then, he should run for President.  Pero ang pagpapasa or pagsulong ng isang bill para maging batas is different and legislative work is intellectual masturbation plus the ability to convince your fellow legislators to adopt your bill. You have to have the talent to humor, cajole, convince or trade with fellow legislators to get your ideas across.  That is an entirely different ballgame. Very few people have that talent to be able to get people to work physically and still have the charisma to get their ideas across and convince people to adopt their bills. Senyor Simyon does not have the intellectual capacity to think of bills but he MIGHT have the ability to execute programs or plans. Ms. Miriam may have the intellectual prowess to think of laws but he can never have the executive ability of a mayor or a governor. With his temper and lack of charisma, Mr. Gordon can never be a good legislator.

sajangnim

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • HAR-HAR-HAR
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 09:07:00 pm »
wish ko lang na sana ang takbo ng isipan ng mga kababayan natin ay parehas ng pag-iisip nating mga ka-espiya. kung magkaganon ay malaki ang tsansa na mahalal sa pagka-pangulo si Gordon.

:: PaInE ::

• [ Rio de Janeiro 2014 ]
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • It maybe stupid but it's also dumb.
    • Fx&Rs
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 11:04:44 pm »
Marami yata dito have the mistaken notion na dahil may nagagawa physically or has executive abilities ay puwede na sa legislative work.  Legislative work is pushing for bills to become laws.  Maybe, Gordon may have improved Subic before and that is executive work.  In his last term sa senado, what bills has he pushed that was enacted into law?  Madali magsabi na meron "nagawa" but "nagawa" is puro physical work and that is executive ability. Then, he should run for President.  Pero ang pagpapasa or pagsulong ng isang bill para maging batas is different and legislative work is intellectual masturbation plus the ability to convince your fellow legislators to adopt your bill. You have to have the talent to humor, cajole, convince or trade with fellow legislators to get your ideas across.  That is an entirely different ballgame. Very few people have that talent to be able to get people to work physically and still have the charisma to get their ideas across and convince people to adopt their bills. Senyor Simyon does not have the intellectual capacity to think of bills but he MIGHT have the ability to execute programs or plans. Ms. Miriam may have the intellectual prowess to think of laws but he can never have the executive ability of a mayor or a governor. With his temper and lack of charisma, Mr. Gordon can never be a good legislator.
di nga sya magaling na legislator sir. last law na napasa na sya ang principal author ay yung national tourism act of 2009 diba? tapos principal author at sponsor ng automated elections law. di nga magaling na legislator. tapos sya pa principal author ng pag-upgrade ng mga benipisyo ng mga veterans.. di talaga magaling ;)

"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." ~Thomas Paine

azzkicker

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 16
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 11:21:32 pm »
number one on my list!

1. Gordon
2. Hagedorn

yang dalawang yan lang ang iboboto ko sa senado...sana this time magkaroon ng chance si Gordon, deserving naman sya sa position e!

Dick Gordon is helping people without press releases, no media broadcast, just pure services! alam ko to dahil marami akong kakilala na natulungan nya specially sa Red Cross and during the Ondoy calamity.

fireshed

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 06:41:39 am »
1. Gordon
2. Hagedorn

Sa mga tumatakbo sila lang iboboto ngayong election....
Sila lang yung subok na ng taong bayan...

x3m4u

• Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 01:35:51 pm »

FYI.

Automated Election Law

He was responsible for the passage of Republic Act No. 9369 — or the Automated Elections System to obviate cheating and post election controversies and protests that hound Philippine elections.

WWII Veterans Compensation
On April 9, 2008, Araw ng Kagitingan or Day of Valor in Bataan, President Arroyo signed into law Republic Act No. 9499- Gordon's Veterans Bill.[18] The Filipino World War II Veterans Pensions and Benefits Act of 2008 amends Sections 10 and 11 of Republic Act No. 6948, as amended, by removing the prohibition against our veterans receiving benefits from the United States government. Before the law was signed, the Philippine government benefits of veterans would be revoked once they were granted benefits by the United States government. Because of Gordon’s advocacy and persistence, this prohibition is now eliminated, and Filipino veterans will now be able to receive any form of benefit from any foreign government without losing the benefits given to them by the Philippine government.

National Tourism Policy Act of 2009
He was the principal author of the National Tourism Policy Act of 2009 or Republic Act 9593,[19] declaring a national policy for tourism as an engine of Investment and employment, growth and national development that was signed by President Arroyo in Cebu on May 12, 2009 and witnessed by the country's tourism private sector.

spyDetekteb

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Live life to the fullest...
    • P.I.M.P. Kicks | The best place for your sole searching
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 08:55:59 pm »

What???? Mr. Gordon can never be a good legislator? Have you really done your research kid? parang wala eh... search mo muna kung sino siya para malaman mo kung sino siya... He even chaired the blue ribbon committee sa kaso ni Jocjoc Bolante which he already proved na guilty sila sa G&C. Correct me if i'm wrong, Mr. Gordon is next to Sen. Santiago as to number of bills passed into law.

and one more thing, he passed a law that permits the red cross volunteers to collect the left overs of the hotel and resto (not damaged food) para ipamigay sa mga mahihirap...

_Wired_

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013, 09:16:56 pm »
co-espiya's. kung may kakilala kayong taga olongapo at subic. pwede kayo mag tanong about him para makilala nyo sya ng mabuti. :)

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 09:33:37 pm »
GORDON SHOULD BE THE PRESIDENT of the Philippines! Gordon forever!. share ko lang experience ko sa kanya.. 2 years ago my cousin had internal bleeding and in the hospital that he was admitted there was no blood available for him, need nya na ma transferan ng blood at that moment otherwise, worst case scenario might occur. Apparently my friend who is a just a simple volunteer in red cross in our barangay was able to help us! direct kay gordon ang tawag! si Senator Gordon mismo nakausap namin even if he was busy doing tapings for red cross that time, he helped us! without hesitation and form of questions! he allowed us to get blood from red cross blood bank in Manila near intramuros at 2am! pinag buksan mismo kami ng pinto at nakakuha ng demand na dugo, enough to sustain my counsin needs at hindi pa natapos dun he provided us ambulance for free to transfer my cousin to a better and bigger hospital.. ibahin nyo si Senator Gordon! Please Espiya vote wise vote for Gordon! This is a true story. :D im not endorsing him at anyhow taya ko reputation ko dito sa Espiya. He deserves a seat in the Senate he deserves to give a shot for Presidency!

amf, may reputasyon pang nalalaman 'to para namang meron  laffman::

joke lang pre.....  :D

ito rin ang ibinoto ko noong presidential election, sobrang bilib ako sa mga plataporma niya at kapag nagsalita siya alam mong yung pinagkuhaan niya ng sagot ay halatang pinag aralan niya. lahat ng mga problemang ibinigay sa kaniya ay may mabilis agad siyang aksyon. gustong gusto ko itong manalo noon pero alam ko taob siya pagdating sa popularidad.

well, baka ngayon eh mabigyan na siya ng tsansa. SANA! oras naman na para sa mga filipino ang mag isip at wag padadala sa mga kandidatong papogi lang sa komersyal  :D

rougeson

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 10:36:15 pm »
Good ones obliterated, stupid ones left

ckPitz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 05:13:21 am »
Dick Gordon, no.1!  toast::

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2013, 08:11:36 am »

actually tama naman ito eh pero ito yung typical na laro ng politiko dito sa atin kung gusto mo talaga yung mga gusto pumabor para sayo kaya naman ito rin ang dahilan kung bakit bagsak ang pilipinas ngayon

it ain't over. . .till its over