Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: how to meet men #experts  (Read 1330 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
how to meet men #experts
« on: August 15, 2013, 04:08:25 am »

It’s hard to find a guy that is good looking and has your standards and values all in one. But a good way to start finding that guy is by meeting men. Yes, I know it’s out of your comfort zone to meet random men. So here are some tips from experts, to catch the eye of that attractive man you saw at the grocery store, gym, church or coffee shop.

We ask some popular relationship experts what they thought a woman should do in order to attract and meet men.

Here is the question:

If a woman finds herself in a place such as: church, grocery store, gym, coffee shop, etc… And she sees an attractive man across the room, what should she do to get him to come over and talk to her? How can she attract him?

The answers are great. Some of the experts came to similar conclusions and others didn’t. If you put this into practice, you’ll have some awesome interactions wherever you might be.

Smiling at him is always a great way to get a man’s attention. What is even better is coming over into his area and also smiling. I know many women struggle with doing that and take it a step further may be even more difficult. Ultimately engaging in conversation or giving a compliment would round out what she can do to get his attention. From there it’s on him and the reality is nobody can guarantee that he will be interested. So she should be prepared for any outcome but embrace it is in her best interest to make herself approachable to a man she finds interest in.-STEPHAN LABOSSIERE,Certified Relationship Coach, author, speaker and founder of StephanSpeaks.com where he gives relationship advice to both men and women.

The best way to attract a man is to let him know that you are interested in him!  Men, contrary to what most women think, are actually afraid of rejection. So while we expect them to do all the “work,” and pursue us, these men are actually waiting for a sign that they will NOT get rejected.  Here’s how to give that sign:

1)  Smile.  At him.  For longer than .03 seconds.  That’s right.  Give him a smile and hold it just a fraction of a second longer than what feels comfortable.  Then, approximately two minutes later, do it again.  By the third time, he should know that you are interested in getting to know his name.

2.  Ask for help, his opinion, or just a simple question.  For example, “Do you know today’s date?  Unless I have my phone on me I can’t seem to keep such simple facts in order!”  Or, “Is the frozen drink as good as it looks?”  Use the context of your surroundings and then create a conversation in which he becomes the expert.  You can even ask him if he minds holding your drink, coat, book etc while you fumble for something in your purse.

3.  Throw him a “softball.”  Mention something that you would really like to do and then let your comment hang in the air.  If he gets it, he will answer with, “I have also been wanting to see that show.  Do you want to go this weekend?”
-MARNI BATTISTA,Relationship and Life Coach who inspires clients to create shifts on the inside that attract sustainable partnerships and passion! She’s also founder of DatingWithDignity.com

Smile. A smile indicates that you’re approachable and welcoming. It’s the universal sign of warmth and interest. Add an inviting glance, and you’re golden. Men aren’t inherently sharp when it comes to picking up on social cues. As women, we need to give them a “green light” to let them know they may safely advance, should they desire. They rarely pass on the opportunity to do so.-SUSAN WINTER,As seen on Oprah, best-selling author/relationship expert (Allowing Magnificence andOlder Women/Younger Men)

"Approach the guy you think is attractive or are interested in having a conversation with (I know this is stretching your comfort zone). Keep it simple. It’s ok to say “Hi”. Have a short conversation."- PUAL C BRUNSON,Modern Day Match maker,Author of “IT’S COMPLICATED”

It’s not about her approaching him. It’s about making herself approachable. She should cross in front of him.Stand in his line of sight, turn, smile, make eye contact and look away. He’ll do the rest. If he doesn’t approach, next! -Evan Marc Katz ,Billed as a “personal trainer for smart, strong, successful women,” dating coach.

-my take away:Smiling is painless  ;D a universal friendly vibes

-take what resonates with you,and as long as it agrees to your own reason
 and your sintido kumon :)

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:17:51 am by FerminaDaza »

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
Re: how to meet men #experts
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 08:17:01 am »

It’s not about her approaching him. It’s about making herself approachable. She should cross in front of him.Stand in his line of sight, turn, smile, make eye contact and look away. He’ll do the rest. If he doesn’t approach, next! -Evan Marc Katz ,Billed as a “personal trainer for smart, strong, successful women,” dating coach.

Never fails... :)
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.